Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Armando Rodriguez vs. Ami Takeuchi - Girls on Film

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Armando Rodriguez vs. Ami Takeuchi - Girls on Film Empty Armando Rodriguez vs. Ami Takeuchi - Girls on Film

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:15 am

Match Types: Standard Match
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, or KO

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/armando-army-rodriguez-t9857.html:3v3kp27z]Armando Rodriguez vs. Ami Takeuchi - Girls on Film 1701154-pepe_rotd.gif[/url:3v3kp27z]

-vs-

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ami-takeuchi-t10400.html:3v3kp27z]Armando Rodriguez vs. Ami Takeuchi - Girls on Film Opponet_zps65eb1741.jpg[/url:3v3kp27z]

A boxer taking on a supermodel in a wrestling match. What more needed to be said?

It was a weird matchup, and Army was trying his best to take it seriously...and failing miserably. On the best of days he could be a little cocky, sure, and he was trying to get better at that, especially after the big defeat he'd taken from Toshiko in his first match. He'd gone in stupid, and he paid for it with a bunch of bumps and bruises and a mild concussion. He didn't want to go down that road again.

But he couldn't help it, really, especially after the crazy match he'd had with Ro a couple weeks back. That had been unlike anything he'd ever experienced from a man or a woman. She was so powerful, so strong, so crazy - it was hard to imagine any other woman coming close. Especially a supermodel, of all things. What more could the AFW offer? Who was left?

Push it out of your mind. Don't think about it. Don't let it bug you. Just focus on this fight. Here and now.

Army came out to his [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_cJ5fvVhiI:3v3kp27z]music[/url:3v3kp27z] dancing about a little as the crowd cheered on. They were a little thinner than usual tonight, and from what Army heard, it wasn't surprising - a lot of them were busy getting ready for Summer Splash, setting up their parties, getting things in order for the big night. Tension would take a little hit, but not too big of one - there were still more than a few loyal fans to be seen, and Army appreciated the attention. He was warming to the audience and the audience was starting to warm to him. Good feelings, all around.

He slide on into the ring and did some shadow boxing, making sure he gave the new girl a good first impression

Last edited by 12547 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Armando Rodriguez vs. Ami Takeuchi - Girls on Film Empty Re: Armando Rodriguez vs. Ami Takeuchi - Girls on Film

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:57 am

It was finally the youngest of the Takeuchi family siblings to make way to the ring- Ami Takeuchi!. The supermodel Ami had just arrived i Japan and indeed the AFW arena and the first match she got was against Armando, a boxer who was willing to change suit and go for a pro-wrestling match. Ami was backstage applying the finishing touches to her face, make up here and there to the cheeks, black eye-liner and non glossy lip stick. She was already changed up in her wrestling gear as she was wearing a pair of branded black sports bra which kept her C cups firm and straight ( a local designer begged her to wear this during the match to increase publicity) and a pair of black lycra gym shorts all with her matching black leather boots laced up. "Urgh...these are one sized short, I need to call my manager about who designs these skimpy perverted attires" she murmured to herself as she looked herself in the mirror and pouted.

The bodyguards outside her VIP lockeroom knocked on her door reluctantly and informed her"Ummm...M-miss Ami, I-I-I think your match is like starting and umm" they were just doing their job in telling the supermodel that her match was about to begin as she stormed out of the room herself and snarled at them "WHAT ARE YOU STUPID?? I KNO-EH? I mean...Umm, Like thhhaaannnnkss so much <3, Ami owes you a favour" she pouted as she realized the cameras were rolling and changed her attitude.

In any case, she quickly jogged her way backstage and brushed past the curtains as she realized she was a bit late, meanwhile in the arena a RED carpet rolled out from the entrance all the way towards the end of the entrance ramp and it was not long after that Ami's music started, she came out into the arena wearing a pair of sun glasses and a silk scarf around her neck as she walked down that carpeted ramp with her hands held up high and blowing kisses to the fans. She even gave a couple of poses to the cameras before finally taking off her glasses and scarf and handed it to her assistant, after that she jumped up on the ring apron and got in the ring- the carpet was rolled up and the photographers went backstage.

"Urgh God I hate these losers- Oh- Mmmm so your my opponent tonight huh? *giggle*giggle* bursts into sarcastic laughter* " Oh man-what a macho meat-head you are, well I may be a supermodel but Im sure I can out wrestle some...some...wrestler-boxer wanna be she sticks her tounge towards him. Ami finally moved into her corner of the ring as her back rested against the corner, arms draped over the ropes to the sides as she yawned a bit.

She started to do some light stretches and squats in the corner before finally getting ready, she slowly moved out of her corner and walked towards the middle of the ring with her hands on her hips, an eyebrow raised as well as she called out to him " So big guy? are we ready?" she smirked, as she awaited the bell to ring and the match to start!.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Armando Rodriguez vs. Ami Takeuchi - Girls on Film Empty Re: Armando Rodriguez vs. Ami Takeuchi - Girls on Film

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:11 am

As the red carpet rolled out all the way down to the ring, Army couldn't help but take it as a bad sign.

Sure enough, the exact sort of person he expected came out and made her down the ring - she was a supermodel and she was acting the part. Posing. Blowing kiss. The mink scarf. The sunglasses. The only thing missing was a ridiculous and overpriced outfit, but she probably wouldn't risk that sort of thing in a wrestling match, so it wasn't too surprising.

Still, you don't judge books by their covers, right? He could be cool, polite, respect her as an opponent. When she got in, he moved to greet her...and got insulted before he could even get a word out. That one took him off guard, just a bit - he was used to people thinking he was stupid, but most usually waited until he actually did something to earn. This bitch was coming with it right off the gates. She was a pretty thing, no doubt, but the story was looking different on the inside.

He didn't move. He didn't say a single thing. He just stood in the middle of the ring, waiting for her to come back. Sure enough, she waltzed her way back over, ready to fight, not taking him the least bit seriously.

He planned on changing that.

The second the bell rang, he threw a punch at her face. No wind up. No warning. No taunt. He didn't even bother getting into his stance. Just a quick, clean, crisp left jab, aiming for her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:58 am

The super model walked to the middle of the ring where her opponent stood tall, his body was bulked up and his muscles looked firm and toned, still she thought " wrestling isn't all muscle and bulk right? " and headed towards the middle to meet him face to face.

Mmm? You don't talk much, cat got your tongue? OH! or are you just speechless by witnessing such a thing of beauty? " Ami went to open her mouth yet again for another insult but it was cut short as she got whacked by a lighting fast jab right to her pretty little nose *THAWK*.

Her eyes wide open as she staggered back into the ropes, her back bending the ropes back a bit as she leans back against them rubbing and massaging her nose furiously. That punch! That was the hardest punch she ever felt! Perhaps she just wasn't punched that much either? In any case her eyes got a bit wattery as she shook her head and glared back at Armando and then at the ref Owwww, not the face! I have a photoshoot after the match....WHAT THE HELL REF!? THAT WAS A BLATANT closed fist punch, you can't do that in wrestling" she barked at the ref hoping it would get his opponent just a bit distracted in the conversation as he might try to say something in his defence. If he would Ami would try to lunge forward and try to send a knee up into his mid section to wear him down. Hhhrrriiiiyaaaaahhh"

Last edited by 12085 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:09 am

The punch landed right on target, and Army was a little ashamed to admit he enjoyed it. No, wait. Not ashamed. The opposite of ashamed. Proud. That was it.

She gave him some shit about the closed fist, and...well, she was right. Army knew about that rule, but the refs didn't seem to mind that much, and neither did his opponents - the AFW seemed fairly lax on the rules, in general. But fine. If it was a thing, he stay away from the punches. Might even be a nice change of pace, going a match without using his moneymakers. Like getting an Achievement.

"Sorry, my bad." He shrugged as the ref gave him a stern look. "You're just such a bitch. Couldn't help myself. Natural reaction, I'll work on it." The ref moved away and the supermodel came at him, going on the offensive and shooting out with a knee to his gut, landing right in the abs and knocking out a little breath...just a little. She was actually pretty fast, and she hit harder than he expected, but this match had barely even started. He had plenty to give and a hell of a lot more to take.

He stepped back, then jutted forward, throwing out a feint with his left hand before he jerked forward and threw an elbow...toward her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:45 am

It looks like Ami's tactic worked as her whining and complaining got the ref to talk it out with Armando, during that little talk she took the opportunity to lunge in at him. As soon as the ref stepped out of Armando's way, Ami can in darting at him as she lunged up a bit to land that knee into his abs "Bitch huh? HIIIYAAH! I get that alot she smirked as she blew on the strands of her hair covering her face. She saw Armando back up and winded just a bit, as a Supermodel Ami left no opportunity slide where she would have the chance to gloat.

"Awwwwww" she said as she placed her hands on her thighs and bent her knees a bit, while pouting. Big bad Ol Armando got winded out just by that HAH! she said as she straightened up and followed up on her attack, she attempted to grab his head but as soon as she came in close to his opponent, he straightened up replied with a elbow to her face- oh her pretty face!.

Ami screamed out in pain as she covered her face again, massaging it. She staggered back again whilst going down to one knee she whined again "Gaaahhhh waahh! Unlike some people I have a photoshoot after this- ease up on the face you THUG! she barked, her hands still covering her face. She was actually being clever here, even though her face was a bit bruised and in pain, there was enough space between her fingers covering her face to see if Armando was following up or not. If he decided to follow up she would shoot up from her one-knee position and look to land a forearm into his abs once more
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:07 pm

And now with the screaming.

Army winced as she shrieked from the elbow, wondering if the whole match was going to be like this, if she was going to freak out every time he hit her. All of the sudden, he really missed having mouth guards. "Perra, it's a wrestling match. your face is bound to take some damage. Maybe you should have had the photoshoot before you got in the ring with a guy twice your size. Ever think of that?" He rolled his eyes. "If it's that big of a deal, I won't stop you from walking out and forfeiting the match. I mean, don't get me wrong, I just the love the fucking pleasure of your company, but I'll get by, somehow."

He moved in and started to raise his foot for a kick in her face when she sprung up - playing possum, should have seen that coming. This was going to be one of those fights.

Her elbow caught him off-guard and brought him down to a knee himself, shaking his head while he recovered. "Only so many times that sort of thing is going to work, you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:49 pm

The guy was right! who ever has a post wrestling match photoshoot, perhaps she really needs to have a talk with her manager. First the one size short wrestling attire and now signing a contract of photoshoots after the match? like seriously!?

Ami did a few tricks up her sleeves and this was one of them, she suckered the guy into coming to her and as he did she sprung up and struck her elbow into his mid section, this did more damage than the last attack and brought the big guy down to one knee. A smirk comes across the supermodels face as she rises upto her feet right next to her opponent as she flicks her hair back, "HAH! me forfeiting a match against a no-talent macho chump like you? DREAM ON. he said laughing sarcastically.

She knew that as a more groomed pro wrestler than a boxer, if she kept her tactics to pro wrestling moves she might have somewhat of an advantage over the boxer? as he was down on one knee, Ami tried to wrap her arm around his head for a front facing headlock. The supermodel squeeezed as hard as she could around his head, she knew this wont be enough so she tried to leap up and tried to catch Armando's waist with her legs for a body scissors as well- she figured dual submissions might be the fastest way to wear down the big guy. Gooood boyyyyy, wana submit? she smirked as with her free hand she gently yet mockingly stroked her opponents hair back.

Last edited by 12085 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Army groaned as she put him in a headlock, putting some surprising strength into squeezing his neck - the girl was a lot stronger than she looked. This was her first match as far as he knew, but she seemed to be a little comfortable in the ring, more than he would have ever thought from a rookie - she'd picked up some good training, somewhere. To make matters worse, she put him in a body scissors as well, squeezing him around the middle and stretching his back between the holds, causing him some serious pain.

Yeah, she had the skill, no question about that. But he had the power. And he was willing to bet it would be a bit more than she could handle.

He stood up, grunting as he lifted her body up with him, standing on shaky leg as she continued to draw the breath clean out of him. He took a moment to brace himself, then burst forward, running across the ring and driving her back into the turnbuckle at ramming speed, putting his full weight and momentum into the charge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Ami could sense that she had surprised Armando a bit with her skill- it was only natural. Who would ever expect a supermodel to wrestle right? they were supposed to be just a bunch of jobbers who were supposed to be the eye candy of the federation and just to look good in the ring regardless of whether they can wrestle or not- Ami was not like that, she would give it her all in the ring, she was out to prove that supermodels.....can...WRESTLE!.

She continued to laugh sarcastically and poured on the pressure in both holds, really pumping in both holds as her small biceps bulge and her shapely thighs bulging and trembling from the effort she was putting in the dual submission holds. Sweat trickled down from her forehead as she grit her teeth "Ngh-no, stay down you" she said as she was getting a bit concerned now.

The guy was strong, and she had knew this all along with his first shot to her face,so its no surprise Armando rose up to his feet and then took a few more seconds to catch his footing and then rammed towards the corner turnbuckle. Amis back slammed against the turnbuckle as her grip broke and she slumped into the corner, clutching her back as he grunted out in pain. Shit! she hissed out in frustration
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next