Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akane Akiyama vs. Armando 'Army' Rodriguez - Slugfest

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Akane Akiyama vs. Armando 'Army' Rodriguez - Slugfest Empty Akane Akiyama vs. Armando 'Army' Rodriguez - Slugfest

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:14 pm

Akane Akiyama vs. Armando 'Army' Rodriguez - Slugfest Vq4vxql
-VS-
Akane Akiyama vs. Armando 'Army' Rodriguez - Slugfest EiDkAnN

Match Type: Standard
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout

Getting a match with Akane was easy for Army to do. It was too easy, in fact. All Army did was go to the main office, ask for a match her, and he was given one right away. He didn’t even have to wait long for it, with them setting it up the next night.

They didn’t seem to care what his reason was, either. Didn’t care that Akane and her boy, Drake, had attacked him and Carmen, didn’t care that they were looking for some payback. He wanted the match. He got the match. Easiest thing in the world.

He hadn’t thought too much on it before, but as he bounced in the ring in his boxing trunks, waiting for his music to die down and for Akane to come out to their match, the truth struck his square in the forehead.

”They think I’m gonna get my ass kicked, don’t they?”

Carmen, who’d come down with him to the ring, and was in the middle of waving to the crowd over the ropes as he spoke, just shrugged as he turned her way. ”Yeah, pretty much. You’ve been here long enough, you should know the drill by now.”

The ‘drill’ being that Tension management loved to have buxom, beautiful chicks beating guys up. Those were the matches that got the most hits. Those were the matches got the advertisers throwing money their way. Oh, there was some market for guys beating up girls, too, but not nearly so much as the opposite. The bigger the guy, the more the people wanted to see him go down, and Army was about as big as they came in this league.

”Hey.” She gave him a quick smack on the shoulder, knocking him out of his funk and drawing attention her way. ”Don’t let it get to you, right? It’s another day on the job. Focus.”

”Focus.” He closed his eyes, inhaled. Opened his eyes, exhaled. ”I’m focused.”

”Good.” She folded her arms and looked towards the entrance as his music began to fade away. She was turned away from him and the lighting was bad, but he swore he saw the hint of a smile on her lips. ”And don’t stare at her tits.”

That got a groan out of Army, as it was likely meant to. ”Fuck, I’m not some horny teenager, I’m not gonna lose a match because of some double Ds. Shit.” He had a quick muttering fit, then turned to look at the entrance. ”...they are awesome tits, though.”

”They are, yes.”

”Natural, you think?”

”Not sure. You should ask her.”

”What? No. I can’t ask her that. You ask her.”

”Why is it okay for me to, but not you?”

”Because, you know-”

”I’m a woman?”

”Last I checked, yeah.”

”I don’t see your logic. Are you afraid of making her mad? She already wants to knock your head off.”

Back to top Go down

Akane Akiyama vs. Armando 'Army' Rodriguez - Slugfest Empty Re: Akane Akiyama vs. Armando 'Army' Rodriguez - Slugfest

Post by Tarantulust Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:21 am

“What the Hell is this?!”

Drake barely managed to dodge the box launched at his head, itself passing by his head until it smashed against a locker, and then dropped to the floor.

What? What’s the matter with it?

Drake had just come back from one of his associates offices, carrying the results of the mans hard work. The box thrown contained his associates first creation, clearly Akane, the one it was for, was displeased with it. She had asked Drake to find someone who could create her an outfit for her upcoming fight with Army, the man who seemed to anger her by simply being in her thoughts. This fight would mark her debut in the ring, and she wanted this battle to be a memorable one, enlisting Drake to pull out all the stops for what was sure to be her first official victory.

One of Drake’s many tasks was to find her an outfit to wear. He knew a number of people in a number of businesses and was quickly able to contact a man who worked on costumes in Hollywood. After some quick negotiation, the man agreed to create the suit even going as far as making a second one if he had the spare time.

How the man was able to create two costumes in less than twenty-four hours was a mystery to Drake, but it would not be for long. He set the box he was carrying down on a bench table, then went to the fallen box. It was ripped open brutally, like a child had gotten to their Christmas present early. At first, Drake thought Akane had torn the first costume to shreds, as all that was in the box were patches of cloth and string. It took him a moment to realize what the truth was.

Reaching into the box, he pulled one of the strings out, only for it to bring a piece of cloth with it. The cloth itself brought with it many more strings, which connected to even more cloth. Drake’s normally cold face reddened when he realized that the costume was in perfect condition. It was a spider’s web of threads holding a few private areas covering clothes together in what would be far too generous to call a costume. Suddenly, the speed of the costumes creation made sense.

“You really never looked in the boxes? I thought you said this guy worked for Hollywood?”

Why the hell would I look in your boxes? I just told him what you wanted in a costume, I don’t know how he got this out of whatever you told him.

Drake sighed, putting the strings back in the box and standing back up. “Well, he made another one. Maybe that ones… better?” even Drake doubted his colleague’s professionalism at this point.

Akane seemed to rip the box in half, looking at the contents inside. Her anger from before seemed to subside, but only a bit.

“Well, it looks less like Edward Scissor Hands made it, I’ll give it that much I guess.”

--

Soon after Army’s theme died down, Akane’s theme began to blast over the crowd, red smoke began to spill out of the entrance opening, like a Hell’s fire was consuming whatever lay just beyond the frame. Finally, Akane stepped out into view, her costume seemed tight in areas that would emphasize her musculature, biceps bulging through the fabric, abs plain to see. The head bands burning color scheme made it seem as if flames where chasing the fiery red head.

A nasty grin was plastered on her face, the hands on her hips exuded complete confidence. She didn’t bother to look at the crowd, keeping all of her focus on the man who stand in the ring before her. Her eye were burning with both anger and a competitive spirit.

As soon as she was sure Army was looking at her, she would drag her thumb across her neck in a slicing gesture, then point it down. The grin never leaving her face.

Finally, she strolled down to the ring and climbed in, taunting the man almost immediately,

“I’m almost surprised you showed up, good for you. Tough you lose points since you brought your security blanket over there,” gesturing to Carmen, giving her a wink, “No offense Carmen.”

“No where to run, no security to save you this time. Ready to get laid out like you did last time, bitch?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Akane Akiyama vs. Armando 'Army' Rodriguez - Slugfest Empty Re: Akane Akiyama vs. Armando 'Army' Rodriguez - Slugfest

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:40 pm

”It’s just not proper, is all.”

”She either got the surgery or she didn’t. Nothing to be ashamed of. Wouldn’t be the first woman in the AFW to do it.”

”Really?” That tweaked Army’s interest enough to make him look Carmen’s way, even as his opponent was making her entrance. To an oddly jaunty tune, too. ”Who else? You know something I don’t?”

”Many things.” She gave him a quick elbow in the side and nodded forward. ”Later. For now...focus.”

Army looked forward and found there was quite a bit to see, in fact. Akane was coming down to the ring, wearing an outfit that put her muscles on fine display, gave him a good idea on just how strong she was...and left little to the imagination in other ways, too. Kind of an interesting choice for this match. He’d seen hentai wrestlers who at least started matches wearing more. Maybe she was an exhibitionist?

Judging from the perplexed glance Carmen shared with Army, she was wondering similar question. then shrugged and made her way out of the ring, slipping through the ropes as Akane stepped in. Sure enough, she had some pre-fight banter to throw his way, still in her system from the last time they met. This woman liked to talk, he could already tell. Confident, and definitely not without good reason. She had a body that looked made for wrecking dumbass guys who crossed. Ones that couldn’t handle her.

Too bad he wasn’t in that category. As big as she was, he’d taken on bigger...and lost, mind you, but Akane was not Rebecca Tomko.

”Carmen’s just here to get a good view of my smacking you around this ring. Best seats in the house.” He took a step back and waved his hands over...all of Akane. Just. All of it. ”Nice outfit, by the way. Where’s the rest of it?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:02 am

“So long as she knows this isn’t a two on one, I don’t mind her being here.”

Despite how Akane acted towards Army, she still had something of an interest in Carmen. It was nothing even remotely close to romantic, Akane knew that much, but something made her want to talk with the woman. Perhaps it had something to do with her beating Drake, Akane’s one-time right-hand man. Was it payback she wanted? She didn’t particularly like Drake too much at all, but the two always seemed to stick together for one reason or another.

Akane’s train of thought was thrown off the rails by Army’s observation of her costume. Her face flushed red, not from embarrassment, but from a fresh wave of anger washing over her. At first, she was quiet, clearly stewing, wondering if she should even bother lying or not. Finally, she decided that there was little point in hiding the truth.

“You wanna know where the rest of it is? Ask Drake and his stupid perverted costume maker friend! Drake said he worked in Hollywood, and he made costumes there, so I told him “Get him on the line” and he sends me two pieces of fabric for an outfit!” Akane crossed her arms under her almost-exposed bosom, “This one was actually the better of the two, can you believe that? The other one was just a pile of strings, goddamn strings!”

Akane fell into a short but obscene mumbling fit, promising all sorts of harm to both Drake and his Hollywood associate before finally straightening up, returning her focus on the fight.

“Still, I guess it gets the point across, and I think it made me the favorite for tonight.”

The cheers and cat calling from the crowd had yet to stop, it seemed like it might go on for quite a while, but Akane had already blocked most of it out. At this point in her life she had grown used to cat calls, and the fact that she couldn’t find every guy who did it and knock his teeth out. Just a few.

Akane would wait for the bell to ring before making any moves on Army. As soon as it did, she planned on rushing him hard, planning on driving a kick strong enough to keep him in the corner and limiting his movements. Speed and the variety of her fighting style were her main advantages in this fight, and she wanted to add “mobility” to the list.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:14 pm

Army didn’t miss the little thing that Akane seemed to have for his sister, even if he wasn’t sure what it was about. The redhead seemed really interested in talking with her, maybe a little too interested, and he couldn’t help but be curious where it was all coming from. Did she pitch for that team, too? Strong possibility, seemed to be the case with just about every AFW lady he came across.

But Carmen already had far, far too many flings going on, and that was not a tree she was too interested in barking up anymore.

What did surprise him, though was what came next. When he gave her some ribbing about the outfit, he was trying to rile her up, yeah. Didn’t expect to be so successful with it. He got this whole long spiel out of her, and all he could do was stand there, arms folded, waiting as she vented at him and told the whole story about her outfit. Or lack thereof.

It was...interesting? Yeah, that would do. Interesting.

”Ooooooooookay. TMI, Red.” He waved her off as the crowd showed their appreciation for her choice in attire, giving her the customary whoops and hollers. Like they’d never seen a half-naked woman before. ”And don’t let that go to your head. They’d be getting like that if you were wearing a burlap sack.” Was that a complement to her or an insult to them. He wasn’t sure.

The time for talk was over, though, as the bell rang shortly after. Army came out with his fists raised and his guard tight, deciding it would be better to take it slow from the start. Akane, as it turned out, had other ideas.

”What-” She came in fast and took him off guard, planting her foot in his gut right away and doubling him over. With the wind knocked clean out of him, he was left stumbling towards the corner and smacked against the turnbuckle, as he took the time to caress his stomach. Time that he doubted she would let him have in peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:55 pm

Ding Ding!

Akane’s foot sunk deep into Army’s stomach, smashing him hard against the turnbuckle. It was a good kick, apparently enough to wind the larger man. He was wide open, caressing his stomach trying to massage the pain away. For a minute, Akane considered giving him some time to recover, make the fight at least a little bit fair by giving him some chance to defend himself. The thought was diminished quickly, remembering how much she wanted to smack this guy around.

“Didn’t learn from last time, did you? I’m not one who likes to wait.”

Nothing was held back as she began her assault, moving in to send a bombardment of blows looking to rain down on the mans undefended head, face, legs, everything. If it was not a heavy blow to the face, it was a kick to the leg, if not that, a cruel knee to the chin. All of it was delivered with no mercy, a grin like when the pair first met spread across her face and her eyes burning like fire.

The fight had just begun, and already she was getting into it, completely focused on beating down the man trapped in the corner. Her anger for Army made her focus completely on throwing punches, her confidence swelling to the point she began to leave herself open to a counter attack, though she didn’t know that.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:15 am

Army would give Akane credit for one thing, right out of the gate - the woman did not hold back.

Her first attack left him reeling and made an opening and she didn’t hesitate to move in and take advantage of the gap she’d made, coming at him with a buffeting barrage of blow. The first one smacked him clean on the jaw, left him staggering, and another crashed into his forehead while he was still reeling from that one. He was able to get his guard up after that, but it was a small solution to a big problem. Defense was never his best area, and way too many of her strikes were getting through.

From the sidelines, Carmen looked on with hands on her hips as Akane went to work, peppering her brother into a corner. It was an impressive display, she could admit that. Good offense. Too much offense. While her brother wasn’t the smartest man in the world by any stretch of the imagination, he was still a trained boxer, and it was only a matter of time until…

Army surged out, giving Akane a strong push to her ample chest. It was enough to create a couple of feet between them, which was all he needed.

He took a step in, leaned to the side as he dropped, and brought his fist up with a punch that wasn’t quite a hook and wasn’t quite an uppercut. Coming low and fast, it was the Smash, the most powerful punch in his entire arsenal, a blow that had put down some of his toughest opponents. He’d never done it on someone that was daisy-fresh, though. It would be interesting to see how Akane took it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Perhaps Lady Luck was looking down on Akane, as it seemed each punch crossed through Army’s sad excuse for a defense and hit its mark. His head whipping around after each blow to the skull, his arms giving slightly from each impact to his defense, Akane could see and relish it all. Some competitors might think a simple beat down to their opponent was boring, and normally she would agree, but something about pounding Army just felt so good, fun even.

Just as she was going into a hard-right hook, the man actually put up a slight form of resistance, shoving Akane backwards and forcing her a few feet away. The grin on her face simply widened, believing it was a desperate attempt to escape the corner. Why he didn’t throw a punch to do so did not concern her, already rushing in again to start her assault right back up where she left off.

Except it wasn’t a desperate shove, and Army did have a counter punch ready for the red head. A powerful one.

Akane’s head rocketed back, her own momentum completely stopped by the force of Army’s Smash. The woman’s head stayed back as she stepped back once, twice, three times, then toppled over like a Jenga tower, crashing onto the floor. She had been hit with all sorts of things in the past, chains, bats, chairs, even a hammer at one point, but that was without a doubt the worst hit she had ever taken. This was the first time someone had laid her out with a single punch, and it was an experience she had no interest in repeating.

Fighting Army after a blow like that would be stupid, she didn’t have all of her senses back, and the one still there were knocked for a loop. It was a bad situation, one that the groggy red head decided she needed to take some time from. Making a strategic retreat, the woman would attempt to roll out of the ring, trying to give herself recovery time from the punch, back turned to the boxer.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:13 am

The audience winced at the impact. Carmen winched. The referee winced. Even Army winced, and he was the who threw the punch in the first place. There really was no feeling in the world like landing a solid punch, no sensation that was more satisfying, so crisp, so clean when it landed. Akane took it all, too. Army could feel the impact up and down his arm, knew he’d gotten all of it, and the results spoke for themselves.

It was a testament to Akane’s toughness that the blow didn’t keep her flat for long. Army had to take a moment as he stumbled out of the corner, still reeling from the onslaught she’d hit him with at the start. Because of that, he wasn’t able to follow up before she rolled out under the ropes. But a moment later, he was lucid enough to see her out there, all vulnerable, with her back to him, facing Carmen. Too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Carmen, for her part, stood in front of Akane with a hand on her hips, just watching her recover, not saying anything to the redhead. It was interesting to watch her recover, if nothing else, seeing her take such a devastating hit and keep going. Though, to see what Army was gearing up for next, she had to wonder how long Akane would be standing in the next few moment.

Carmen took an abrupt step to the side, and the reason for that was Army himself. As Akane recoverd outside of the ring, he’d went into a sprint, dashing away from her and bouncing off the ropes to gain some extra force. He came back her way at full speed, and now he was ducking down at the last moment and shoot his feet out under the ropes, coming at Akane with a baseball slide dropkick. One that had his considerable weight and muscle behind it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:02 am

It was hard to see.

The dizziness that came from a good smack to the head was not an alien feeling to the red head, but Army’s punch was unlike anything she had felt before. Had he waited to do so when she was tired, weakened, it likely would have put her down for good. The only reason she was still standing was because she had yet to take a hit in this fight, and because of her high endurance. It still hurt, amazingly so, and at the moment her vision was blurry.

So much so that after climbing out of the ring, she had difficulty making out the figure standing in front of her. She could tell it was a person, but who? Drake? Carmen? Maybe the ref?

At that point, it didn’t matter. Akane was in a confused rage, mad at Army for pulling a surprise power blow and temporarily blinding her. The effects of the punch were immense, but adrenaline seemed to cutting it away, little by little. Her vision was slowly returning, but by then she cared little for who it was.

Unless it was Army, she was very much looking for him.

“Get the hell out of the way!”

The figure abruptly sidestepped Akane, her vision slowly returning. For a moment, she stood their dumbfounded, wondering where she even was as the crowd in front of her began to cheer. Why?

By the time she turned around, she got her answer when she saw Army running at her. A spike of panic shot through Akane, raising her arms in defense as the mans heavy momentum smashed into her. It was enough to send her crashing into the barricade behind her, a fresh pain burning into her back, accompanied by a new wave of anger.

“You stupid son of a bitch! Think you’ll take me out so soon?”

Prying herself off of the barricade, she got back up, raising her arms back into her brawler stance. She wanted nothing more than to knock Army’s head from off his shoulders, to deliver a punch as nasty as the one he just gave her, but she needed to be smart. If she was going to get a chance to do either of those things, she needed to earn them. Caution would have to be the name of the game, at least for now. As soon as she got the chance, however, she would be sure to repay the boxer with a bloodbath.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next