Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

From One Thing to Another

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

From One Thing to Another - Page 12 Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:51 pm

"Ugh... that can't be..." Charlene still insisted until she felt the wiggling fingers of Chiharu poked her nether region. "Ahn!"

Her legs loosened momentarily as the result, and despite her intention to clamp them again as quick as she could, her body didn't seem like cooperating. Was it true that it want to be claimed by Chiharu...? N-no way... the blonde shook her head weakly, feeling her resistance melting with the increasing pressure of Chiharu's front on hers.

"Haaahhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:25 am

Chiharu smirked. Charlene was beginning to melt, to turn into jelly and give herself over to the gentle, expert ministrations of the Japanese nymphomaniac. To be honest, Chiharu was sort of surprised at how much Charlene resisted. She must have thrown up some incredible mental blocks in order to hold out this long when her body so obviously wanted what Chiharu had to offer it. Chiharu had tried most of her usual tricks to sway uncertain girls, and they had not really worked. It was curious.

The Japanese wrestler’️s fingers wiggled against Charlene’️s fully-clothed sex, stimulating it through a couple of layers of fabric. She would gaze down into Charlene’️s eyes, trying to read the blonde’️s emotional state. “Do you like this, huh, Char-san?” Chiharu asked. “We can go as fast or as slow as you want—we can even try out some of those other games I talked about—but I think, deep down, we both want to end up in the same place, yes?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:37 am

"H-hiii...!!" Charlene squealed as Chiharu's fingers running free between her legs. "Aahh... I... aaa..."

She couldn't deny or confirm the girl's accusation as her mind seemed like having a battle of its own. It's quite clear which side was winning, though, as the blonde's expression gradually softened up. Her squirming soon ceased, her hands stopped pushing on Chiharu's body before her arms finally flopped to her sides. Charlene gulped, unable to let out any other sound apart from moaning and gasping for the time being.

She had to admit that the sensation was actually quite pleasant and relaxing. The warmth from their intimacy, the friction between their bodies as the result from her twitching, the sight of Chiharu's soft lips... For some reason she couldn't really take her eyes off it for a bit. She just couldn't admit it out loud. Yet.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:47 am

Chiharu chuckled happily as Charlene finally began to calm down, to melt, to give in to the pleasure that her body was experiencing. She watched the way the blonde’️s facial muscles relaxed, felt the way that the woman softened beneath her. At last, Chiharu was starting to get through. Now, at last, she would be able to begin to gently push them in the right direction. This was going to be fun.

“There you go,” Chiharu cooed, her voice smooth, soft, and reverberant as she spoke to Charlene. She smiled down at Charlene, and noticed the way the blonde was staring at her face. Chiharu would keep wiggling her fingers against Charlene’️s crotch, hoping to continue to arouse the European wrestler now that she was no longer totally fighting back.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:11 am

"Ooohhh..." Charlene kept moaning as Chiharu's fingers continued to dance on her nether region.

It seemed that the pleasure had taken over her mind at last. The blonde had this lovestruck expression on her face while her hips began to move back and forth slightly according to Chiharu's fingers rhythm. There's only little to almost no trace of her resistance from earlier. Even if there' a small part of her who still kept battling the sensation, it would amount as good as nothing at this rate. The dampened spot on her pantie kept expanding, and Charlene didn't seem like she could care about it anymore.

"Haaa... hhaaahhh... M-Miss Chiharu..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Charlene was melting right before Chiharu’️s eyes. Just like that, a switch had been turned on somewhere in the blonde girl’️s head, and now, she was well and truly the property of Chiharu, at least for the evening. The Japanese woman would seek to give Charlene a very warm welcome to her world of sex and hedonism. She would drag her fingers across Charlene’️s privates again, very, very slowly, before seeking to slip her hand inside of Charlene’️s outwear to touch the wet spot that was forming on the blonde wrestler’️s panties.

“Ah, feel how wet you are,” Chiharu whispered, as she would lower her head so that her mouth was positioned right beside Charlene’️s ear. “See, Char-san…Char-chan? Your body loves this…and now your brain does, too, doesn’️t it?” She would gently lick Charlene’️s earlobe.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:18 pm

"Nng!" Charlene twitched again as Chiharu's fingers moved into her shorts to feel the dampened spot on her pantie.

The seductive whispers on her ear and the lick on her earlobe elicited a soft moan from the blonde. Her body was the proof of how turned on she was despite how much her mind tried to deny it before. Now that they're in sync with each other, Charlene's reaction became more honest.

Whatever spell Chiharu had casted on her, it definitely worked perfectly. The feeling was different compared to when she's assaulted on the ring. This was something she found out to be more tolerable, somehow, but that's probably because her mind was already taken over by the pleasure.

"It... it feels... good..." she said with a soft voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Chiharu was certainly not like some of the other women who would try to use their sexuality on unsuspecting innocent girls. She had seen plenty of women like that in AFW matches, and she was somewhat unsettled by the way they forced themselves on those who were obviously unwilling. Chiharu was different. She made the other woman willing, went slow, guided her down the path to bliss, and then, when they were both of one mind as far as how to proceed, she would unleash her wonderfully creative sexual mind.

“I know it feels good, Char-chan,” Chiharu whispered in her new friend’️s ear. “Your body has been telling me that from the beginning…now, I don’️t want you to worry. I’️m going to take it nice and easy, and I’️m not going to hurt you at all…unless you want to be.” She would raise her face up and wink. Some girls were masochists, and enjoyed a little pain in their play. Chiharu somehow doubted that Charlene was one of them, but, hey, one never knew until one asked.

She would begin to move her fingers quicker down below, not yet slipping them inside of Charlene’️s panties, but rubbing the wet spot on them, wanting to feel it get wetter and wetter as the blonde’️s arousal grew unabated.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Charlene began to squirm a little again as Chiharu picked up her fingering pace. Her underwear was already soaked as it was, and it only seemed to get wetter and wetter. The blonde's moans became louder and she was holding onto her sparring partner's as the pleasure intensified. It's been a while since Chiharu started focusing her attention on her womanhood after all, and her pantie alone wouldn't be able to lessen the stimulation as well as when she was teased through her shorts.

"Oohhh.... ohhh..." Charlene moaned.

The blonde couldn't really care about anything else for the time being. She might end up wetting her clothes and have to stay in Chiharu's place after this, but it felt too good to stop now. Well, she might not still be conscious when they're done, so sleeping over seemed inevitable at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:20 am

The wet spot on Charlene’️s panties grew, just as fast as Chiharu thought it would. The blonde wrestler was definitely a squirter, and a really sloppy one, too, if the sheer size of the wetness on her underwear was any indication. Chiharu was going to enjoy getting a taste of those sweet juices which spilled out of her guest’️s sweet pussy.

“Mmmm…yes, you do like this, Char-chan…” Chiharu whispered, still licking at Charlene’️s ear, then letting her tongue explore the side of the blonde’️s face. “Those other games I mentioned…you’️ll like those, too. They’️re all like this one, but they all have their own unique twists…some of them are even better than this. Trust me.” She smiled and blew warm air across Charlene’️s face as all five fingers came into play down below, rubbing the wet spot on Charlene’️s panties, knowing that the European wrestler was going to cum soon and soak her panties in juices.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next