Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Expanding the Arsenal ( For LunarOcean )

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Expanding the Arsenal ( For LunarOcean ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Expanding the Arsenal ( For LunarOcean )

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:21 am

This was absolutely overwhelming the beast, who could barely maintain her predatory expression and was slowly changing into blushing schoolgirl! At this point she was starting to sweat from the tight and personal hug Radmilla was forcing upon her. Not a single amount of cold air would be able to brush over them, only the woman's powerful gut, which had completely taken control of her abs, practically kissing into them and refusing to allow the beast a chance to break out of this hot hug and forcing Karina to take every second of it!

She began t pant hotly for air against Radmilla's face, her nipples fully stiffened and perked out, pressing against the woman's massive orbs while she was held in the hug a little longer before finally, she was released. Karina fell onto her back, grunting lowly in pain as she hit them at and stared up at the ceiling. Sweat was dripping down her body as she had just experienced a bear hug she had never felt before. She pressed her hands down upon the mat and slowly began to push herself back onto her feet, her blush had become quite dark now but she was still quite stubborn. " My back.. Can take a lot more than this..! "

She did look at them when they wondered if she would not be afraid to get into the more erotic fashion of wrestling and as of late, she didn't. But that was mainly because if she was in control, she could enjoy the fullest domination over her opponent. This was just training, but she was already feeling the side affects of those sensual bear hugs. She would make her way towards Jiayi, groaning lowly as she softly hit the side of her own body before she stood in front of her, trying to remain defiant and show that she was willing to take whatever for the sake of training.

" Fine.. Show me. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Expanding the Arsenal ( For LunarOcean ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Expanding the Arsenal ( For LunarOcean )

Post by LunarOcean Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:43 am

The fighting spirit's mask was starting to crack and both woman could see something a little more needy and submissive peering from behind it. The two were smiling inside; it seems they were going to get a little extra iwth this practice session. Already Karina was dripping sweat; oh she was enjoying this far more than she probably wanted to admit. She definitely was a combative one, but the blue haired woman trailing a hand across her tummy and spine wasn't challenging her power. If anything, those smooth hands were travelling up her back as if petting a well behaved steed or appraising a sculpture.

"You're a fine specimen dear, how old are you? I'd love to have such a hard and firm body back in my heyday..." She gave her sides and shoulders a loving squeeze before her crotch bumped up aganst Karina's unsuspecting rump. If Karina would shift forwards, she'd find a problem in the spider like leg that had crossed over her's, holding her into place. "But let me not be distracted by my old nostalgia. Now, as you can see, this is the first step of the abdominal stretch..."

The large breasts comfortably pressed on her back began to slide downwards, hands trailing down her arms. Jiayi's body soon rose up by her side, the Chinese woman's arm catching Karina's under her own and squeezing it against her side. Slowly she began to pull back and Karina's body would be stretched around her's. Pain would start building up in the base of her back but Jiayi was clearly holding back. She trailed a hand across her belly, rubbing all those little sweet spots that only answered when you pressed them the right way. "Are you still following Karina? If you wish to further restrain them-"

Her free leg hooked around the Ankle of Karina, planting down its heel, denying her one more avenue of struggle.

"And now, this is my favourite part."

Karina would feel her back not being stretched but [url=http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/302/8/d/pdpatty_abs_by_afwfan-d6sbwpe.jpg:1dyor73p]WRENCHED[/url:1dyor73p] up against the bigger woman's thigh and belly! The curvier woman straightened up her back, testing the limits of Karina's flexibility. She cradled her head in her hand, fingers stroking her cheeks and chin. Her free one continued to caress her likely quickly breathing tummy, quite attentive to her abs.

"As you can see, it is a little complex but you have the body for such a move. But it is beyond a mere way of causing hurt."

Jiayi lifted her torso further up until her back was ramrod straight. Karina's in return would be forced to stretch out even more painfully against that smooth dancer's body. All the while Radmilla looked at her approvingly, entranced by the poor girl's struggles.

"When they feel you stretch them like this, able to do little more than gaze upon their twisted body and its tormentor, they start to feed those forbidden throughts. That they're little more than your plaything, your showpiece, and that this is not so much a match as a demonstration of your prowess."

She slacked up a little, dialing down the pain as her groping hand moved near Karina's thighs. It did not however, go any deeper.

"They see your strong core and another specimen of a woman, moaning and eyes shut as she's made a slave to your dominance and your will; it is difficult to escape this hold but for many, they have made up their minds that they cannot except at your leisure."

In a blur of motion, Jiayi released her, letting her collapse to the ground. She'd move towards her, kneeling if she had not yet stood up, before holding her chin lightly to face her.

"Do not worry - we will give you a chance to demonstrate your knowledge. Are you prepared for some ground work?"

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:32 pm

The beast could not help but shudder lightly when she felt those roaming hands over her body. They weren't going for the more private, sensitive parts but after being worked over so.. Sensually yet dominantly by just two hugs, Karina felt a bit more sensitive than usual. When the woman asked how old she was while her shoulders and sides were giving quite a soft squeeze, she had no choice but to reply, mainly because the woman was at least being friendly towards her. " Twenty six years old.. Thanks..For the compliment..? " She wasn't quite sure what the woman was meaning with specimen and all that, which quite frankly made her feel like some sort of experiment.

However, when the woman's crotch bumped against her rear, she wanted to push forward with a single step, but she found a leg coming around her own and preventing her from moving, her eyes widened slightly as she had figured what was going to happen before the woman would name the hold. It was another close body to body hold that left Karina looking up at Jianyi as she was the victor, the alpha female between the two. Her cheeks filled with that familiar dark red color while her body was being worked over. While those fingers across her cheek and abs felt nice, it did make her flex instinctively.

Her body was forced to stretch out with every command the woman gave it, soon Karina starting to pant out hotly while her eyes remained on Jiayi's face, a look of irritation mixed with the flustered state her face was in, almost a perfect opposite expression the beast normally wore. Slowly being tormented into submission by the blue haired beauty before she was released. That hand on her inner thigh had made it almost possible for Karina to be forced to release a low moan, but thankfully the hold was broken and Karina fell forward onto her hands and knees, barely able to secure her own landing. She looked up when that hand was upon her chin, the blush now truly visible on her cheeks while the woman asked if she was ready for the submission holds on the mat, giving her a slow nod. " I...I am.. " Though her back was still aching with pain, Karina felt that it was not going to hold her back, if she wanted to learn, then she would have to deal with it first.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Oh this was gold; the fierce street-bruiser slowly submitting to the desire to be dominated and loved as a personal envoy of pleasure. The blushes and shudders weren't last on either of them and there was enough glint in their eyes, practiced narrowings of brows that spoke of years of experience, for Karina to know that this training session was going to go to very steamy places. Her taut back had felt so good stretched against her, shaking and tensing but ultimately able to do little but offer cute little sounds that spoke of a coming submission. Should she force her into it or slowly coax her into a euphoric release? Given by Radmilla's carnivorous look as she crawled towards her like a hunting beast on all fours, it was likely going to be the former.

Strong hands crept up her sides, stopping just short of her breasts before Karina was pulled off her feet, landing right against the back of the bigger rehead! She intoned happily, like the low register purr of a heater and hugged the poor girl quite tightly against her. Karina might try to struggle but Radmilla's legs quickly wrapped around one of her own and tensed. Hard muscle emerged, mushing her into a rough yet ensnaring prison of frictious muscle and womanly softness. And Radmilla just loved giving her an inner thigh on thigh rub.

"It's my turn now Jiayi. You can look but don't touch." She nuzzled against the back of Karina's neck, nipping her earlobe in her mouth before rolling onto her side. The Chinese woman giggled, watching from a distance and no doubt looking for an excuse to join in "Now Karina, how often are your more personal needs satisfied hmmm? Worry not, it will help for the next part of our little training session."

The longer Karina would take to answer, the more affectionately the bigger woman would be rubbing her cheek to cheek. If she didn't answer soon, she'd probably take it upon herself to see herself just how high her sensual threshold went!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:43 am

Karina had definitely been through more painful things, but not the way these two were brandishing it. It was a mixture of both pain from holds and certain sensual elements that forced Karina to not only endure the hold, but also the those hands or the body of her opponent would wonder. She had her eyes on Jiayi, unaware of the red headed danger that crawled towards her, stalking her warm body until those arms came to capture it. Her eyes quickly wandered to the corner of her eyes to look at her assailant, who would prevent her from getting away.

She was rolled onto her side with the woman, the nuzzling and nipping quickly getting to the beast and forced a low groan to escape her, following with a few soft breaths of fresh air. It seemed that those two were starting to understand her weakness and were more interested in exploiting it! When that question came, it was hard to dodge it since Radmilla was quite adapt to making her talk, that cheek rubbing only making her more embarrassed before she would answer the woman, lasting only a few seconds in this soft, affectionate torture.

" M-Months.. " She rarely chose this kind of affectionate approach in both fights and aftermaths, so this was very uncommon for her, the flustered state that quickly followed from this kind of behavior.. Karina's body was not able to resist such a treatment, and the struggling was practically nothing.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:47 pm

"Oh you poor thing; so much wrathfulness and ferocity but so empty inside~" Radmilla turned her around partially and hugged her a little tighter. Not harder, but closer and more lovingly. Her huge breasts seemed to be busy blanketing her own. A very warm, comfy blanket. "But we can help with that. Tending to the most human of all needs can do wonderful things for your everyday behaviour~!"

And as quickly as that, the big woman pushed her off, letting her roll back into a less aroused and confused state. She had a smile on her face and a light giggle was coming out of it. It was incredibly at odds with her imposing womanly figure but it was infectious; now Jiayi and her were speaking to one another, discussing what particular techniques they should experiment with on their topless friend. Radmilla made up her mind and crept up to her yet kept a certain distance. It seemed she knew that Karina seemed a little uncomfortable, going so far as to simply sit down cross-legged and look at her understandingly.

"I do apologize if I was a bit up front. Where we are from the actions is often *very* intimate... and as such I need to know one thing. Just one before we start." she started, Jiayi leaning against the ropes and watching the onlookers carefully. They were quite interested in what these two 'Aphrodisians' were like. "How close are you willing to get to another woman for victory?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:36 am

Karina couldn't deny that Radmilla was speaking the absolute truth in that first part. She did harbor a lot of ferocity, which she used to completely dominate her opponents physically in battle! But now the red haired woman was hugged her tighter and only causing Karina's body to overheated a little more before she was released, causing Karina to roll onto her back and allow the cold air to brush over her overheated chest and stomach, loud, heavy pants came from the flustered beast, who had not been effective in dealing with the creative, thorough holds the two had given her so far.

While she was recovering, it seemed that the two were busy chatting about what they were going to do next, and Karina could only bring a hand up to gently rub her own face, trying to rouse herself to recover and show that she was not a total push over like she was being displayed right now. When the woman came to sit near her, she would push her hands back down upon the mat and take a seat as well, her breathing at least getting a bit slower and softer now that she had some time to recover, but it still made Karina think.

" Close..? " She wondered what exactly they meant. Close as in affectionate or making sure her opponent was always up against her. " Could you.. Be more specific? And don't apologize.. I kinda figured that one out after Jiayi removed her top.. " She looked over at the blue haired woman before she would turn back to Radmilla after she had taken some more seconds to recover.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:27 pm

"Mmmm, Radmilla~?" Jiayi cocked her head up and Radmilla looked at her, looking a little aggressive. They seemed to have put aside their differences but a cocky smile on the bigger woman's face suggested not entirely. "Watch closely Karina, you might have to demonstrate soon."

Waddling forth on their knees, both girls stuck out their chests and smacked them together with an audible slapping sound. Their jaws tensed and arms locked up before they began to push against one another. It was simply hypnotic, the way their breasts moved in a constant flex as Radmilla's firmness competed against the welcoming voluptuous weight of Jiayi's. It looked like the Czech was squashing her, but she was holding back. If she pushed too far, Jiayi would often simply start circling her tits with her own, going for undulating sliding motions that drew subtle pants from the bigger woman.

Breasting up wasn't enough however. Their bodies dipped back and forth, smooth and hard cores cresting like the bodies of duelling snakes. Once again, Radmilla might have been more muscular but Jiayi wasn't dissuaded. She was tensing up hard and it wasn't intentionally; the Chinese woman's own slightly fleshy tummy seemed to seep in between her abs, nicking all the little sweet spots. Radmilla would respond by flattening Jiayi's against her chest and the Chinese woman would pull back.

They seemed ready to progress to something far more carnal before Radmilla shot Karina a look. "Think you could last five minutes against this~?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:54 pm

After shifting herself back up onto her knees, she looked over at the two as they were going to display something. She watched with a slight amount of awe as the two women began to rival each others bodies, something that was also unfamiliar for Karina, she tilted her head to the side to inspect every kind of thing that was happening between the two, her blush only growing a bit brighter because it looked very erotic when they were doing it like that, and Karina was a total newbie with what they were doing.

Her attention went back to Radmilla after that session was done and asked if she could last at least five minutes of that, and quite frankly she wasn't sure at all! " Uhm.. I could.. Try? " She didn't sound as confident as she usually did, but that was mainly because this was a sort of combat that she had never seen or done before, it really showed every aspect, every detail one could use from their body and pitch it against her opponent, while Karina was more of a blunt fighter that dealt with the basic stuff.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Radmilla shook a little as if she was really excited or very angry. In truth she was trying very hard to hold back a giggle and Jiayi's overly seductive cheesecake expression really wasn't helping her. Jiayi took the lead, crawling over to her and leaning in very close, her nipples just slicing over those of Karina in a not so accidental way. She could see that Karina's curoisity was being piqued but it was at odds with her reluctance. They would all need to work on that, yes, long and hard.

"You don't trike me as the refined, disciplined practitioner of the sexual arts however Karina..." She noted, trailing her hands up her tummy and over her breasts. She didn't really grope or squeeze, feeling mostly with her palms. She was getting an idea of her body type and texture and based on her facial expressions, she liked what she saw. "Too prissy and trussed up for a hard street woman like yourself hmmm? You're direct, overpowering... dominant."

She let the last word hang as she leaned back, suddenly catching Radmilla's interest. Arms to the side and legs spread slightly, she winked at Karina and motioned towards her.

"Why don't you show me what you can do? No limbs, just your body. Don't fret, everyone has no idea what they're doing the first time..."

But we'll figure out the rest as we go...

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next