Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Expanding the Arsenal ( For LunarOcean )

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Expanding the Arsenal ( For LunarOcean ) Empty Expanding the Arsenal ( For LunarOcean )

Post by Cirno Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:48 am

Things were getting more difficult in matches. She needed more skill in order to beat people who could withstand her current moves, which were mainly power slams, strikes and simple submission holds. When it came down to it, Karina needed to find a way to get even better than she was now, otherwise people would surely develop some sort of strategy to beat the beast, much like Cecilia had started to figure out. She had done some training sessions with people she usually wrestled with, yet they were never able to truly keep up with the beast, whom was always a tad bit too aggressive, treating spars as if they were actual matches she wanted to win.

Ultimately, she decided to look for someone who would not only be able to able to teach her everything she wanted to know about wrestling holds, from the most powerful ones to the complicated ones, but also able to give her a good spar right afterwards! This was quite hard to find, since not many could actually withstand the power of the beast. When she was going to give up, she heard about a group of powerful wrestlers that often trained in the gym, a facility that Karina actually rarely used because she favored the training gyms out of town, since those were rarely used yet harbored good equipment to train on.

She decided to pay a visit to the gym when she had heard that those wrestlers were there right now, hurriedly making her way to the locker room and just stashing away her jewelry before she stepped out into the gym with her usual punkish schoolgirl outfit. She only heard details about the group of woman, which were apparently quite tall and powerful and Karina didn't need to search for them, since they were quite easy to spot! She made her way towards them, showing no ill will of attacking them or whatsoever since AFW harbored such people after all, and once she was close she would stop just a few feet away from them and called out to the them with a clear tone of voice. " Hi. I'm looking for a group of wrestlers who compete under the name: Aphrodite Productions? Was hoping I'd find them today so I could request some wrestling lessons! " She had a hunch it would be them, so she did not hide her reason for searching them out.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Expanding the Arsenal ( For LunarOcean ) Empty Re: Expanding the Arsenal ( For LunarOcean )

Post by LunarOcean Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:46 am

"You are a brave one now; walking into the midst of the unknown on little more than what I presume to be trumped up rumours and unverified hearsay."

The blue haired one rattled off in that sliding and definitely Asiatic accent, working her arms at some dumbbells. Her back was turned to Karina but while she wasn't as tall as the other woman, at six feet in height and blurring the line between moderately curvaceous and softly muscled, Qiao Jiayi was a Chinese beauty who was as powerful as her serpentine voice was alluring. While she wasn't too much taller than Karina, there was a vigour and power to her motions and visible in her buxom, bodacious body that looked ready to coil around Karina any moment.

However, the red-head lifting a large set of weights up and down, arms pumping like machines, was at the opposite end of the spectrum. Her impressive musculature across her arms and belly was like a scenic impression of distant mountains, transposed onto human flesh, but smoothed out and chiseled by a careful sculptor's hands. At nearly seven feet in height, she would easily intimidate most men, much less some iron-pumping female wrestlers. She paid but a momentary glance towards Karina before the lifting slowed, finally placing it upon the rack and raising up. Even seated she looked imposing.

Jiayi stopped as well, her face stern but it wasn't directed at Karina. They had been discussing a few topics of a rather controversial nature prior to her arrival but now, she had spoken to them as if they were a group. A little presumptuous but they could forgive her. Stepping forward, hands on her sides, the Chinese jewel's chest waved left and right as if she was a burlesque dancer, breasts somehow restrained by her tight sports bra, far more modest than Radmilla's simple two piece top.

"You do not look like the sort who needs such lessons. That shark tooth grin, that body waiting to spring... even your fists have clearly felt often the touch of unsuspecting skin." Jiayi noted, her breasts dangerously close t Karina's. It was just a few centimetres away from friendly but her scouring expression barred any legitimate greetings.

Radmilla watched unamusedly but her lips moved slightly. She wanted to smile but figured that if they were going to now both tutor her, they might as well test her. They didn't want to be seen as too friendly overall; they had a mystique to keep up.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Expanding the Arsenal ( For LunarOcean ) Empty Re: Expanding the Arsenal ( For LunarOcean )

Post by Cirno Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:20 am

Karina came into quite a scene, one where it seemed that she was not exactly welcome! She narrowed her eyes when that oriental beauty came stepping towards her, the outfit the woman wore was quite revealing and it did not go unnoticed by the beast, yet she had to keep her eyes on the potential prey that came closer towards her. She did not move a muscle when she was basically in her face, giving her that beastly grin when she spoke about it. Indeed Karina had the features of a shark, a dangerous predator that would pounce upon it's prey when they tried to get away from her.. But that was not why she was here.

" You flatter me. But I actually do need lessons.. " She tilted her head to the side, gazing at the other individuals near the two before her eyes would venture back to Jiayi, that grin remaining upon her face the entire time she spoke to her. " I lack actually submission hold skills.. I've been trying to find good trainers to teach me, but they can never keep up with me. I've heard rumors about you.. Fruitful.. Women. I was hoping I might be so bold to ask for some lessons. " Even when she was asking for help, the usual aura of dominance that she carried did not decrease.. She was already establishing her own dominance, to show off she had every right to be here and to ask them such a thing.

" Off course, I will not ask such a bold request without paying.. So, tell me what you want and we can arrange something. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:41 am

Oh, she was a tough one alright. Whatever uncertainty or maybe even fear she possessed was not hinted at in the slightest. That grin wasn't a facade; it was the confident look of a hunter who was gong to take whatever was coming. Jiayi found it compelling. If she'd left it there, she would have simply pulled her along. Foolhardiness and bravery sometimes were one and the same.

"Do you hear her Radmilla? Fruitful." She didn't laugh but the joke was asked as if one should. Radmilla chuckled lightly albeit with some hesitation. There was some tension between the two and they were putting forth more energy to suppressing it than putting on a welcoming front. The redhead slowly rose to her feet, letting all see her return to her full height and view those sweaty plains one would call muscles. Jiayi smiled lke a receptionist at her wordds. She was skeptical and believed some embellishment to be at work but she needed to sell herself to two masters. Radmilla nodded on occasion, trading glances with Jiayi.

It wasn't often one asked from a position not of reception but of power and control. Soul of a champion this one, Radmilla thought, she's sitting on the throne in her head... perhaps I should work on that.

Jiayi stepped aside, eyes still locked on Karina as Radmilla stepped before her, towering over her like a human pillar. Her raw height and strong if still luxuriously feminine body cast a shadow over Jiayi, shrouding her like some lurking danger. Her breasts looked like they could knock Karina out cold and her abs probaby could tank a direct punch or kick with little difficulty. However, she wasn't testing Karina's resolve.

"I am not interested in whatever prize money you make." She spoke, slow but not the slowness of an uneducated woman. Every wod was carefully paced and smoothly enunciated, allowing her thick and haughty accent to come into play. "... Rest assured, your payment will be of a different sort, integrated into your training."

She let it hang ambiguously and while Jiayi made a wide smile, she did not pass glances with her comrade. She didn't know exactly what would happen but she had an idea. Shimmying forward, she took Karina's hands, moving off towards an empty ring.

"Mmmmmm, the smells and the stains... too much sweat. We should improve their colour pallet shouldn't we Radmilla?" Jiayi called out. The redhead was behind Karina, almost as if preventing her escape.

"Oh I am sure this had been a far more vibrant canvas before. Cleaned recently, made clear for us to perform our work." Her replies seemed jovial but it might have been merely putting up a front.

Leaning against the corner, she let Jiayi take centre stage. Immediately, she started stripping down to a bikini that looked more like tropical beachwear than wrestling attire. "I'd advise you to do the same dear. I can't have you so conservatively dressed; it does not bode well witht he atmosphere."

Her widening smile hinted it was more than that but her tone left little to negotiate. Even Radmilla stripped down, only making her look more powerful with even less clothing to hide her raw power. When Karina was finished, Qiayi would stand with her arms wide open.

"Now... as words can only say so much, do demonstrate what you already know so we may properly diagnose what needs to be changed."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:19 am

In truth, Karina had faced many dangerous women in the federation, most forcing fear in her head until the beast broke loose and dominated all the competition and old rivals. Now she was just a fearless animal, getting excitement from things that could knock her off her hill. In her head she ruled everything, and she was going to make sure that was going to be the same thing when it came to this federation. Her arms crossed underneath her chest when the conversation went to a different person, her eyes lifting upwards as that huge woman came walking towards her.

She was not in the least intimidated, but rather excited! She always loved facing people who were well over her size, but this one took the cake! Her eyes remain upon Radmilla, not backing off or even losing eye contact with the woman. That was until she was taken by the hand and brought towards the practice ring. She was quite unsure what the woman meant for with ' different sort of payment ' but part of her figured that she was going to see that here. She climbed into the ring and casually stretched her arms up, though when the woman began to strip towards her bikini set, Karina began to look down at her own clothing.

" Well.. I only have this tied up top, no bra or whatever underneath.. So I guess it'll do. " She then lowered her hands to start undoing the jacket around the waist of her skirt, throwing it out of the ring and soon stepped out of her schoolgirl skirt. She had already removed the hard part of metal and other things, which made it quite easy for her, now standing in her white loose knotted top and white panties. A faint tint of redness appeared upon Karina's cheeks, though she quickly shook her head and looked over at Jiayi, who was asking for a practice round.

Her grin widened when she heard that, deciding to just go all out and full frontal without any need to go for a slow approach, thrusting her body forward and her feet following in a quick rush, a beast like charge straight towards Jiayi. Once she was close, she would extend her arms to the sides, aiming to press herself against the woman and quickly try to wrap her arms around Jiayi's waist, wanting to pull her into a tight bear hug and hoist her right off her feet!

Last edited by 131 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:48 am

If Jiayi's eyes were lights, they would have flashed. Not at the casual nudity or Karina's well-endowed form, but the blush that crossed her cheeks. She had seen a chink in the armour and she valued it so dearly.

"Then let us both wrestle, bare and unafraid~" With a *click*, Jiayi nonchalantly tossed her top to Radmilla. If this was a goofy cartoon there would have been a *boing boing* sound as her breasts seemed to expand, freed of their fabric prison. More than a few gym-goers were atching now but their stares bounced off of the proud Chinese woman. Radmilla huffed, finding her to be a bit of a show-off although the irony of this would likely be lost on most of the audience save for whateve A.P. fans were present.

Jiayi looked quite calm in spite of the tiger shark barrelling towards her. It seemed terrifying to a part of her mind, but it was a superficial one that only veiled the experienced and cunning wrestler behind. Typical of her to charge like such and she was almost laughing to herself when she did the simplest of submissions. Strong and vibrant arms captured her in them and pressed their bodies together. Breasts met hard; Jiayi's large and highly receptive mounds were squished into by the blue-hair's chest! She clenched her jaw but softly laughed; just like aggressive predators they were digging right into her own.

The squeezed woman did not struggle. There was pain alright, pain that dwelled at the surface of the threshold of endurance, but she analyzed it carefully. While Karina was a hardbody, she didn't have the rough muscle most had. Some might say Jiayi was more muscular; this close together, the younger woman would feel hints of a greater hardness behind that parting skin, like feeling the outline of solid object through soft clothing. Jiayi panted a little but she was liking how it started.

"Ah, I should chastise you for being typical... you see, while you possess power, you do lack finesse." And with that, a pair of legs suddenly wrapped around her rump, heels locking at the base of the butt. Jiayi gave her a rather suggestive expression before she squeezed and pulled.

The next few moments passed by in a haze of grinding, muscled, passionate fire. This tightly pressed together, Jiayi's body rubbed down the whole front of Karina's as she slid out of the hold. Her huge breasts nicked her's like two hooks pulling past one another and her smooth tummy was like the press of a python sliding over one's body. Using purely her legs, she had more or less grinded down Karina's front, sending a wave of sensaul fire across her body!

"But... you desire more than mere power, do you not...?" Jiayi continued. Radmilla was walking closer, circling the youngest woman. "Why don't we start with how else a bearhug can go, hmmmm?"

Radmilla suddenly looked very enthusiastic.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:13 am

Karina was hesitant at first, but she had removed her top before she had charged towards the woman and caught her in a bear hug. She knew this would make the move a lot more sensual than it was supposed to be, but she was trying hard to ignore that. She had no problem holding onto the woman, constricting her arms around her to make sure she felt Karina's strength bearing down upon her waist! If it was like this, Karina could only grin widely as she trapped her sparring partner in the first hold, even though she was given it for free after all.

She looked up at Jiayi when she started to speak, and felt a pair of legs coming around her, the look that the woman gave her only made her blush once more, a bit darker but still barely noticeable. She cranked down upon the woman, a bit taken back how her chest was being grind down onto, the woman seeming to waste no time to get her in a very close and personal hold that added more than just pain and constriction. She could feel the heat starting to increase, mainly due to the close body contact they were sharing, but Karina tried to keep her mind off that and focus more on what was being said to her.

" I suppose.. " She trailed off at the moment when she noticed the red head starting to circle them, deciding to ignore it a second later and focus more on the woman that was holding her, though it was getting quite difficult like this, and it only added to a bit of a darker blush, trying to keep her mind off it and question the woman's motives. " You mean.. Reverse bear hugs..? " She wasn't sure what she meant, but she had to keep her cool otherwise her body would be heating up a little too quickly, and just from the woman's look and grinding, she knew that it was something Jiayi was going for.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:58 am

Jiayi knew she'd found a weakness in Karina, one she'd likely not admit proudly but one that could severely limit her in a match. They were going to need to work ont hat but she was grinning as she looked away. Oh, they were going to have a lot of fun building up her "resistance" to certain forms of contact. Giving Radmilla a knowing look, Jiayi stepped forward and brushed her breasts oh-so-subtly against Karina's, letting them settle onto her's as if appraising them. She was hoping for that blush again, just to test her.

"Oh, but who does such banal hugs but those who are afraid-" Jiayi's arms were suddenly around Karina's torso and a very familiar mashing sensation returned. "Of a little skinship?"

Jiayi was hugging her but it wasn't a crushing hug. Their bodies were pressing one another, but that was a genlte caressing hug compared to the crushing force of the earlier move. No, she was letting Karina's breasts be enveloped by her own and in turn, be controlled. Her questioning expression seemed to be begging the blue haired to bring up unironically that she was not only rubbing their mammaries together, her own were audibly suctioning around them from the tight air pressure of the squeeze. They were almost like water in how flexible they were, but there was a more resistant core within, almost like some tougher rubbery substance.

"And don't you dare say they're fake; simply more magnanimous will do." She chuckled, giving one last shake of her torso before disconnecting. "As you might have guessed, there are many kinds of hugs. Some favour their strong abs, others use it as an opportunity to speak and show the sentiments words cannot capture, but you do not seem to be the poetic sort."

Radmilla stepped up, flinging off her top, and just waiting for the moment to go. Her abs flexed a few times before disappearing into her firm belly.

"You are one for crushing power but as Radmilla will demonsrate, there is an art to that."

If Karina had any questions, they disappeared when she was forcefully smacked into the nude and durable front of Radmilla. Her heavy and dense breasts absorbed the impact of Karina's with ease, barely compressing in their outmost layers and forcing her's to mold to them. It was not a breast hug however.

Leaning back, the redhead tightened her grip around the middle of Karina's back, forcing her belly right into Karina's. It meant her breasts would have more room to struggle and flail, while her arms could perhaps grip and slap if she wanted as the Czech's arms were under them. However, now she could literally feel just how well built the heavyweight was; if Karina's mannerisms were sharklikes, then the hinted power in Karina's stomach alone was a horde of barracudas just ready to strike.

Yet she wasn't truly crushing her. Holding her tightly and incidentally their forms bumped and abraded, but there was a calm here.

"Now," Radmilla spoke in that heavy accent, drawing her stomach in a bit closer. Karina's skin around her tummy would feel smothered and likely a bit pale. The pressure was slowly reaching a consistent high. "There is one particular way I like to hug. It does involve great strength... but there is a beauty in strength and a seductiveness I'd loe to show you. Are you prepared, madame~?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Karina was not easily flustered. Most of the time she was control of both the match and things that might happen either during or after that. It gave her the feeling of superiority over any opponent that tried to tame the beast. Now, she was more or less unsure what to expect in this training. Jiayi seemed focused on having multiple breast to breast combat, and with Karina's pair being naked and quite warm from the earlier grinding the woman had done to her, she was surprised when the woman came to brush up against her. She wanted to respond but found a pair of arms coming around her body and once again pulled closed against the woman.

Just when that blush had began to fade when Jiayi had pulled back and away from her, it renewed with a darker glint when the woman began to rub into her. Her breasts were actually being dominated, which were always firm on top of another chest when she fought for control, now she was gaining a whole different, heated feeling from this not too strong bear hug, that sought to sure every bit of space between their breasts was filled and unable to gain air, it was something that Karina had not expected from a firm hug like this. Fortunately, it did not take long for Jiayi to release her, causing Karina to huff out softly before she went to regain her breath, rubbing her own cheek to try and get that blush off her face.

It seemed that Jiayi was content on showing her the sensual side of hugs, something that Karina rarely used. She noticed Radmilla coming over and removing her room, causing her eyes to widen slightly before she was pushed into the woman, grunting as her firm breasts crashed into her opponent's pair but made no real impact that could hurt her or even make her step back and found her placed in another forceful hug. She felt her tummy get crushed up against Radmilla's, groaning lowly as her body tried to squirm and adjust to the new position, her body tensing up as her breasts were bouncing lightly against the woman's pair while she tried to resist, though with her body tensing up, her abs would be pressed up against Radmilla, the tight grip not exactly tight enough to hurt Karina, but the power was still there.

She felt the woman's stomach starting to constrict her. A strange but overwhelming feeling that the Beast had not experienced before and would not slowly when the woman asked if she was prepared. Though that last bit about seductiveness was something Karina never considered from a mere bear hug, though since they were both topless right now, it might add to that.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Karina did not respond but neither did she attempt to rebuke her. Radmilla smiled and crossed her arms, crushing the beast in a deadly trap. Her body was forced into a solid and unbending wall of strength as Radmilla leaned back, hoisting her off of the ground. The towering body she was now bound to did not yield; her skin seemed like metal against which Karina's would flatten and disperse. Mountainous breasts greeted Karina's. As both of theirs were generally firmer than most, Karina would feel much friction as her own mashed into them, forced to bend inwards in the midst of the tight hug. Radmilla was very pleased and her deep breaths pressed in on Karina's belly - any more and she would be feeling like being crushed by a falling wall.

Yet crushing is not what Radmilla did. She was steadying her arms, moving them up beneath her test subject's shoulders, before wrapping them around the middle of their spine. It's when her belly undulated back that would be the first hint this was more than a mere hug. Her arms, while holding her tightly weren't flexing, but then, her belly came back and bumped into the younger woman's.

Muscles rippled and it went from a smooth and gorgeous core to a hilly expanse of terrain, unforgiving as a mountainside and now pressing directly into Karina's. It was a rough and ready press, but not quite as dominating as one might have expected. The captured girl's core was forced to press inwards but Radmilla wasn't merely crushing her. Her stomach undulated up and down in hypnotic wave like motoins, flexing and unflexing, all the while one arm at the bottom of her back and the other near the top kept her stabilized. It was an affectionate but also dominating massage; Radmilla was starting to get harder in how she tensed and no doubt this rough rubbing would cause something similar to Karina.

Her own arousal was essentially making this hold even tighter.

"As you can see, even your raw strength can have a powerful effect on a lovely opponent." The way Radmilla said lovely was a bit too emphasized than was necessary. She looked deeply into Karina's eyes, her own seeming to be afire. Giving her one last squeeze and rub, she let go to let Karina fall to the ground before turning to Jiayi. She whispered a few things to the blue hair and there were some smirks and chuckles exchanged. "You are not afraid to get intimate I hope. Wrestling is erotic like few others."

After that, Jiayi would motion for her to come over to the centre of the ring, standing again in a combative stance, albeit with that arrogant calm of her's.

"I trust you wish to know more than how to merely lovingly embrace your opponents... so, why don't I show you how to do a simple stretch? That back of yours must be sore after all that hard work~"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next