Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Six Women, One Ring. (Cirno and LunarOcean)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Six Women, One Ring. (Cirno and LunarOcean) - Page 4 Empty Re: Six Women, One Ring. (Cirno and LunarOcean)

Post by LunarOcean Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Radmilla was treating Samus as little more than a comfortable bed, one that was a size too small and increasingly disappearing under her muscling and mashing. Laying down upon her, legs scissoring her's, arms captured by the wrists, she had little trouble capturing the woman. Dangerous power coiled within her body but she kept it hidden. She wasn't here to utterly crush Samus and the blonde would be able to tell. Her struggles were stopped with quick jabs of dense tits, flattening and pounding on her's as punishment. If she tried to flex, Radmilla would only smile, finding her belly nice but inferior against the one it was pushing. She would lay down and recline further, yawning as she squashed Samus' effortlessly in a warm and dominant press.

All of this she did looking at Mikasa, showing off her own raw physical prowess. Her pin, when watched from a horizontal angle, was more of a pose as if she was a model and the poor Samus her canvas. The way Radmilla flexed and Samus would flatten in response was a sultry interplay of raw power and reluctant submission or bodily inferiority. The way she would alter her position, sometimes so Samus was lightly rubbing against her or her breasts were visibly squashing her's, it was meant to not only damage Samus' morale and make her feel rather tight and bothered, but also to show off to Mikasa.

She knew that even if she was smaller, that she also had a very impressive body. If anything, she was displaying the type of power she was packing in return.

Getting off of Samus, she hefted her up and shoved her to Mikasa, finding little interest in the bounty hunter when she saw the black haired beauty's musculature. She wanted to feel that hard body crushing against her own and she wanted it now.

Radmilla licked her lips and pointed at Mikasa, her body shaking as she flexed and the crowd gasping. Her finger would lowre to point at her tummy, then back at Radmilla's.

"You're made of tougher stuff than your partners. I'd love to see if it's stone or if it is porcelain." she said, hands on her hips and slowly outstretching, offering a mutual grip. At this point, it was hard to tell if she wanted to wrestle or having some steamy lesbian intimacy.

Last edited by 12611 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Six Women, One Ring. (Cirno and LunarOcean) - Page 4 Empty Re: Six Women, One Ring. (Cirno and LunarOcean)

Post by Cirno Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:17 am

Rarely would the Bounty Hunter find herself in such a predicament. She was being outsized and utterly crushed by her much large opponent. To make matters worse, it seemed that the woman on top of her didn't even seem interested in her! She was forced Samus to resist. She squirmed and thrust her body upwards but for some reason nothing seemed to work. It was like she was underneath a damn tree! She was started to blush brighter, sweat dripped down her body now that the friction between their bodies as becoming warmer and warmer.

Samus did everything in her power to resist, but the only thing she really could do was simply squirm underneath the woman, huffing softly against Radmilla's neck while her breasts were pinned down and dominated with the way Radmilla was flexing and pressing down against her, overheating the bounty hunter! Fortunately, she found herself free from the press, though heat was practically radiating from her body as she was brought up and towards Mikasa. She barely managed to remain standing as she stumbled against the ropes, bringing her hand up so that Mikasa could tag herself in.

Now it was time for the short haired brunette to take control of the match, not giving any reply to the woman. She brought her own hands up as she took her slow yet dominant steps towards Radmilla, allowing the woman to lock in the grip and show her that Mikasa was one of the strongest women she would ever face!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:44 pm

Radmilla wasted no time bringing her own power to bear. The crowd erupted as two woman that were different in size but equal in muscle clashed. Radmilla wasn't playing up the amazon role; she had dedicated her power to attempting to bulldoze through her defence. For her, Mikasa was the main course - the others would be little more than snacks to the vain woman's mind.

Digging her heels into the mat, one before the other for balance, she began to push forward and attempt to force the smaller woman back. This had a chance of simply not working given that she was up against another human wall, but she didn't feel like boring the crowd with a long, drawn out test of strength.

Not off the bat anyways. It was best to have something a litle more intimate when it came to that.

"Finally, a fellow hardbody. A true one!" she exlaimed in roaring approval. Her gaze slid up the entirety of her body and she smiled wih impatient intent. "Yet you seem so moderate in spite of that."

She would attempt to push Mikasa's wrists outwards if she could, attempting to get up close and breasty. She couldn't tell what type of rack she had due to how well she was covered up. Besides, perhaps it'd bring their abs together.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:42 am

This was the kind of battle that was perfect for Mikasa, who favored the same kind of combat like Samus, but she held the bulldozer like frame to plow right through the competition. This was not quite the case with Radmilla, who had her own muscled front that kept Mikasa from reaching the vanguard. She narrowed her eyes when the woman spoke while they were having a standoff with each others strength, which was something that actually sparked a small ping of irritation since it felt like she was both complimented and insulted by being called moderate.

She made no attempt to stop Radmilla as her arms were stretched to the sides and soon her mighty breasts crashed right into Radmilla's pair. Although the bigger beauty had two sized over her, Mikasa's pair was very firm, like they would be easily budged into any disposition or manipulated. They were two iron globes that refused to back off.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:22 am

"Strong and silent. I like that." Radmilla leaned forward until she was face to face. Her breasts were practically covering Mikasa's, squashing and spreading like an invading army and she proudly pressed. With their raw size and density, it would be difficult to bot retain shape and not be aroused by her aggressiveness. "They make the cutest sounds when they start to give~"

Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to let her stretch out Mikasa's arms. Suddenly, Radmilla put on a burst of strength and redoubled on her efforts. If Mikasa could not stop her, her arms would be trapped behind her back and her body forced to get even more intimate with the redheaded giant's! A flexing wall of power would meet her, crushing up into her abs and boobs as she attempted to showcase her bodily dominance!

Yet she wanted more. If the hug was successful, she would turn to her teammates, attempting to tag them in and have them restrain her for a showy tag move.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:01 am

Mikasa's iron front was nothing to laugh at, surely driving into Radmilla's front like some kind of wild Blitzkrieg waiting to topple it's foe. But the opponent she was facing was no average foe, not even an above average. This woman knew what she did, and was a iron fortress that even Mikasa had trouble breaking into. She kept on pushing forward while Radmilla was experimenting with her words, Mikasa not minding that her breasts were basically mushroomed, more set on driving this woman backwards.

She was not prepared however when Radmilla suddenly came into her with renewed, much more aggressive forced that Mikasa could not stand up against with the amount of strength she was plowing into Radmilla, finding her arms trapped behind her back and the front of her body overtaken by Radmilla's, soon caught in a hug and getting crushed.

A faint tint of crimson appeared upon Mikasa's cheeks, not really having thought of this outcome as she was being brought to her opponent's teammates, hearing the sound of the tag coming and all she could do was squirm hard in Radmilla's grip.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:01 am

"Oh? Where is the proud warrior woman I thought I was docking now?" Radmilla's every word drove her abs harder and harder into the Asian's. With her incredible strength Mikasa looked almost like a doll or a child in her arms, trapped in a prison of power. This experience of helplessness did not last long as soon, two others joined in. Linh and Aniek grabbed her wrists and pulled them up and she was unable to kick - her legs found themselves trapped behind two pairs of unrelenting ankles. With a rough pull she was stretched out in an "x"-shape, her powerful body stretched and likely flexing. The crowd looked on in wonder at that hard body, now completely exposed.

When Radmilla started charging, a few got ready to cringe. The big redhead's every step seemed to resound like a stampeded and her huge breasts looked ready to smack down a wall. A few feet from Mikasa, she leaped and stretched out her whole body. In response, Aniek and Linh pulled back harder on each of Mikasa's limbs. There wasn't going to be any escape from the thundering slap of muscle on muscle, breast on breast, as the fully flexed form of Radmilla buried and battered the poor woman in a sandwiching between a hard place and an even harder one.

A few audience members cringed and there was a collective gasp loud enough to make it sound as if a single voice had spoken in discomfort.

If the splash was successful, Radmilla would simply lay against Mikasa, rubbing against her lightly as if massaging her pulverized body.

"And yet your fortress gates still hold. It is rare to see and feel so much power packed into a small body." She mused, deciding she needed to get her reinflated. Her grinds became deeper and mores sensual, giving her crotch some salacious upwards rubs while her breasts started to bring their own weight upon Mikasa's. It was strange seeing the powerhouse behave in such a playful, teasing, and oddly affectionate way as she tried to get MIkasa hardened once more.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:37 am

Mikasa was brought to Radmilla's team corner and soon enough she was forcefully captured by all her limbs and forced to remain in place while Radmilla was stepping back. She knew exactly what was happening as she was held back like some sort of training doll for a bull to hammer through, and that was exactly what she was going to receive. All she could do was brace herself for impact and show Radmilla that even if she got this team attack going for her, it was not going to be enough to bring Mikasa down.

Off course, with Radmilla charging in with all her body weight and strength, there was no way Mikasa could even begin to hold herself onto her feet. Not with the way those two were holding her and even if they weren't, Radmilla was well over her size. Soon she was rammed right into, body to body that smacked together as she was forced down onto her back with Radmilla crashing down on top of her, knocking the senses from the short haired brunette. Still, she wanted to defend herself and after taking carefully examining her opponent, she could tell what they wanted to do and braced herself.

She found her body being rubbed down against, Radmilla wasting no time to use everything at her disposal to crush Mikasa into the mat, but she was not about to let that happen and fought back with everything she had, which was to arch up against Radmilla's body, trying to beast through her offensive and get the red head to pull away from her, to make the woman realize she was not going to win at all!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:41 am

[Just to specify, Mikasa would still be being held in the corner by Linh and Aniek.]

Radmilla's body overwhelmed the brunette's in a colossal crushing, burying her into the corner and the bigger woman's front. It was a very bumpy landing for Radmilla with Mikasa's rock hard abs audibly making a dull thudding sound when it met the Czech's. Truth be told it hurt but Radmilla wasn't driven to merely win. She wanted to dominate, to show that she had the best body, and that she wasn't afraid of demonstrating it in the most direct way possible. The sense of impact felt stinging and fiery but the pain fed her, made her want to stay close to her subject, leaning head first against her and breathing slowly. Abdominal musles kept on caressing, caring little for how sore they might be, as long as her opponent would be aroused and tensed.

"My my my, even after that your body is still hard as iron..." She mused, leaning away and looking at her impressed. Linh and Aniek said nothing but traded glances: Yep, she's going there. "I did not think I would find another of my build so early. But I want to see just how long this body of yours can hold."

She sounded enamored by her, almost as if she wasn't really wrestling as much as having a very steamy night. Gripping the top ropes and pulling herself closer, the Japanese woman was squished once more. Radmilla though was settling into place, letting skin sink into skin until her opponent was fully trapped. It was quite warm and their crotches would be touching as well. Radmilla though was never much of a tribber.

In a flash of power, her entire body flexed and hard muscle emerged. Her feet unbudging and her full power clear for all to see and Mikasa to feel, the redhead was going to try and force Mikasa's muscles back into her body. She did not grind, rub, or kiss - it was a straightforward pressing as she forced her abdominals to crush into Mikasa's. Her large breasts flooded onto her chest like the waves of a stormy sea while her every breath placed an additional layer of force onto the torturous pancaking. Yet there was a very erotic element to it, understated and primitive. The way they were so intimately close and how Radmilla's body seemed to fit against her's like a puzzle piece.

She felt like she was melting her opponent with her raw power yet at the same time, getting the most intimate feeling for her body.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:01 am

Mikasa was easy prey when the three ganged up on her, soon crashing back into the corner she had been dragged to and the soldier found herself being outsized and buried into her opponent. This was a very bad place to be in and Mikasa was struggling with anything she could muster to the frontline. Mikasa was however, did not just show strength, she had it cater to her every command and she was using it to force herself into Radmilla, trying to create some space and maybe even force herself out of the corner.

When it seemed that she was gaining that space to gain another frontal attack in, Radmilla bore back down into her and this time she was being utterly crushed. Mikasa could not contain herself and groaned out lowly from the pressure that was increasing, the steel of her abs were starting to falter and crack underneath the red haired amazon that was giving her no quarter. Even when the soldier was packed and ready to fire, she was slowly but surely being dismantled this way, something that the short haired brunette had not anticipated and was slowly starting to blush faintly from the predicament she had found herself in.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next