Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Six Women, One Ring. (Cirno and LunarOcean)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Six Women, One Ring. (Cirno and LunarOcean) - Page 6 Empty Re: Six Women, One Ring. (Cirno and LunarOcean)

Post by LunarOcean Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Radmilla felt she had it surprisingly easy against such a muscled woman but soon, she felt her own abdominals starting to flatten. Turning her head, she saw the Japanese beauty pushing up like a spring resisting a heavy weight. He own muscles were being grinded to meat chunks beneath Radmilla's, disappearing under her indomiable core but she was making headway. Radmilla was being forced to rise off of her!

She considered reflattening her but was feeling wary today. Rolling herself off of the smaller woman, the redhead rose to her feet and gave her an appraising glance. She respected her strength, even if it was clearly inferior to her own. After all, that hard body had just managed to defy her own in a direct battle - she'd love to see what else it could do up close.

"You are made of harder stuff than I imagined..." Radmilla began, hands on her hips. "Perhaps I should doubt less your smaller stature."

She watched her closely, knowing from experience that a cornered animal could be quite dangerous even to a lion.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Six Women, One Ring. (Cirno and LunarOcean) - Page 6 Empty Re: Six Women, One Ring. (Cirno and LunarOcean)

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:56 am

Mikasa knew that she could take much more of this, not with the way Radmilla was drilling inside of her. This was the kind of combat that Mikasa was not familiar with and it was getting to her fast! The normally stoic soldier was blushing faintly, panting for colder air while her body was overheating and starting to sweat, unable to push the woman off her even with all her strength push against the larger woman's body.

Fortunately, the woman got off by her own accord, allowing Mikasa to roll away from Radmilla and onto her own feet. Her stance had weakened, mainly due to what had just happened, a squashing method that Mikasa never thought would happen to her. Still, she had some strength left in her and she refused to let it go to waste, moving towards Radmilla and bringing her hands up, signaling that she was willing to lock up with Radmilla for a test of strength.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Radmilla smiled at her, respecting her strength and endurance. Her powerful palms slammed into her's and she wasted no time showing off her biceps, pumping power into a mighty push. Still, she appeared wary - she knew she had started off with Mikasa in the corner but now that they stood on equal ground, things might be different. Rather than bulldozing her way through, she would slowly attempt to push her arms back. If and when they were nearly at her shoulders, she would attempt to bulldoze through and wrap one over her right shoulder and another under her left armpit, lifting her up for a big slam!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:42 am

Mikasa was a patient woman despite what her build might suggest. She knew that she could not match Radmilla in strength after all that punishment she had taken, which had left her body quite sweaty. The heat was radiating from the bare skin but Mikasa seemed unfazed. She needed to bring this woman down and gain a more solid advantage over her, she just needed the perfect moment to strike.

Just when it looked like her arms were going to reach her own shoulders, she would suddenly release all the pressure she was using to push and let herself fall back. However, she would hold onto Radmilla's arms to take the woman along for the fall and brought a knee up to intervene another collision course between their bodies, instead trying to catapult Radmilla over her and onto the mat.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:27 pm

Radmilla's smile turned into surrpise as she was now airborne for the first time in AFW. Time seemed to slow for all those watching, wrestlers included, as the she-goddess flipped in a half circle, slamming down onto the mat with a resounding thud. Her limbs thrashed out initially, the raw force of the thow using her own weight and force against her. She fought back a grimace as she pushed herself up, straightening her back.

That was a damn good throw. She liked this woman more already. Now she just needed to get ready to retaliate. She would attempt to whip around and stomp towards her, going for a low dashing punch to the abs.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:59 am

Mikasa wasn't about to let the woman back onto her feet after she had thrown her to the ground. The soldier had taken some time to recover and get herself up onto her feet before Radmilla could. She quickly advanced towards Radmilla, waiting until the woman was almost straightened, moving into range to wrap her arm around Radmilla's neck.

She wanted to pull Radmilla into a tight side headlock to make sure she did not only have the time to fight back, but also to break her down by tightly wrenching her neck.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Radmilla looked like a raging bull that'd been caught around its neck by a very skilled bullfighter. Forced to partially kneel due to the difference in height, the crowd was going wild as the smaller Japanese muscle-woman managed to restrain the Czech she-beast! Her once arrogantly calm facial expression was now visibly irked, fair features turning into a scowl as she attempted to unwrench Mikasa's desperate grasp.

"You can't keep me here forever." She warned, punching at the lower part of her sides. She'd also attempt to grab the back of her knees, pushing forward to try to sweep her off her feet and the mat! It was difficult to do in this position but she wasn't going to let herself be controlled by such a simple move!

Last edited by LunarOcean on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:37 am

Mikasa knew that she could not keep this hold forever with this large tower of flesh that she was trying to subdue. When the woman was starting to remove her feet from the mat, she knew that it would only be a matter of time before the advantage she was getting in this hold would be decimated and responded with a quick, alternative method to fend the woman off before she would be able to completely destroy the hold.

The soldier brought her muscular thighs around Radmilla's waist, deciding to go for a very punishing squeeze right from the start to greatly weaken the large red head further and maker sure she would remember her place.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:59 am

"Gggnnnnngh..." Radmilla's growl was low and rumbly like a tiger. Her very sides felt like solid steel but even that could bend under sufficient pressure. With Mikasa's powerful thighs focused solely on trying to squeeze her, Radmilla's mighty muscles were reluctantly beginning to compress and in a rare moment, she was feeling the pain! Grabbing at her knees, her mighty arms pumped iron as she attempted to wrench them off.

"You're a daring one... and stronger than I thought." She spoke respectfully before throwing herself forward and grabbing at one of Mikasa's feet. If she was successful, she would attempt to wrench it outwards, bending her foot and distracting her with the pain. If her hold weakened, Radmilla would try to kick her in the stomach, pushing her off.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:51 pm

Mikasa was not about to let Radmilla gain any type of advantage over her, and soon those strong, muscular thighs that Mikasa had, would begin their slow, pulsing constriction around the red haired beauty's waist like a python who had just captured it's prey. She could not deny that the woman's strength was fearsome, but once Mikasa has some leverage over her, even that strength would be no match for her.

The woman however was quite resourceful, allowing her some freedom when her foot was being bend, not being able to bring her own full strength into play to punish that waist and soon Radmilla would be able to kick her in the gut, forcing Mikasa down onto her back but she would quickly try to scramble herself back onto her feet and get into a defensive stance.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next