Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A chink in the Knight's armor.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A chink in the Knight's armor. - Page 2 Empty Re: A chink in the Knight's armor.

Post by Deus001 Thu May 01, 2014 11:04 pm

"Lucy went up against Yoshiro? I didn't know that. She's been planning to go to that Summer Slam pay per view. I hear it'll be in the US, we could take it as a holiday. You know after spending all the time in the city streets of Tokyo it'd be nice to relax at a beach with you." Ryan didn't know everything that his Sister got up to, sure it was a matter of privacy. But since his old man wasn't around no more it would fall upon him to ensure his sibling's well being.

He then held Anampo's hand close to him and kissed it, smiling like he'd just eaten some cake.
"You don't need to thank me Anampo, I'm your boyfriend. If the roles were reversed I know you'd do the same."

Ryan let out a sigh and said "Truth be told I think I needed a chance to sit down with you, so much stuff's been happening to me. An old rival of mine's come to tension and I think he's trying to get payback on me. It's nothing I can't handle though." he smiled to reassure the rabbit girl.

Back to top Go down

A chink in the Knight's armor. - Page 2 Empty Re: A chink in the Knight's armor.

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 01, 2014 11:21 pm

"T-The US,you say?" Anampo was intrigued.He was talking about her home country.It was a large land,and where she came from,there wasnt very much beach.So,they probably werent going anywhere near there. "If you do go,I hope that Im all better bu then so I could tag along with you.It would be nice to both be with you and meet your sister on a more personal level."

She smiles. "Ryan,of course I would do the same.And Im here for you now too.Even if there isnt much I can do,I can at least listen." And so she does.He tells her that a rival of his had come here. "You had a rival? THe great 'Dark Savior?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 01, 2014 11:31 pm

"You should be able to come to the US with me, by the time Summer Slam rolls around it'll be a good couple of months. And that reminds me, it'll be Hawaii or at least that's how it was the last time." Mr Knight said, it would feel nice to do all that yeah.

He then leaned in and said "I've stopped that whole thing with the crime fighting, cause you know I need to focus on my personal life know that my Dad's left the country."

Ryan leaned back and said "Anyway this rival of mine, well I wouldn't call him that but he views me as one. His name is Damus Kirenko, I met at a fencing tournament a couple of years ago. Before I went to Asia, and long story short I handed his ass to him. He uh....didn't take losing very well, he's even called himself the anti-knight. Think Jay without any good traits and you get Damus basically."

Last edited by 11503 on Thu May 01, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 01, 2014 11:47 pm

"So....No more Dark Savior?" Her eyes now widen a bit.This was like being in her own comic book,or at least the end of it.The hero was finishing his hero career to pursue life and....Anampo blushes....His girl.

When told about Damus and how Ryan compared him to Jay,Anampo couldnt help but almost cower a bit and shudder. "Guy sure knows how to hold a grudge against you for a few years,doesnt he?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 02, 2014 9:57 pm

"Yep that's it, my old outfit's been burned in the fireplace. Probably for the best." Mr Knight said, it was true. It was time to stop being the rich kid hero and start on a new path.

"Yeah, I think Damus is one of those people who has a large pride and ego. When I beat him he flew into an epic rant, about how I was just a British peon and stuff. Well whatever he can do I can do better, because I care for those close to me." He smiled again and looked at Anampo.

"Anampo I....know you've not had much luck in the ring. But I was wondering, when you get better you should train with me. Reinvent yourself, come up with a gameplan and get back on your horse." The young man said.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 02, 2014 10:11 pm

"In the fireplace? Gee...A bit dramatic,dont you think?" Anampo asked.It was rhetorical,so Ryan didnt have to answer.He could if he wanted to though..Anampo hears more about the vengeful Damus and how he didnt like Ryan.But the British gentleman had something that Damus didnt.Compassion for others.

Her rabit ear closest to Ryan perked up when Ryan asked of her to train with him when she had made her full recovery.It was true,her luck in the ring as of late and as of total in the year that she has been here. "H-How would you help me?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 02, 2014 11:16 pm

"Well burning it seemed like the best choice, the bin would the first place people would look. I thought about tying it to balloons and sending it to the big man upstairs, but that would be too odd." Mr Knight said laughing at his choice.

He would then tap the bridge of his nose and say "Well the training idea I had is the one my Dad used with me. The first thing is to A. Build your endurance and B. Know some basic all round moves. After that you play to your strengths and enhance them, while at the same time expanding your move set. For example as I'm a pro at the art of fencing I can do key strikes on the enemy before using power attacks to bring them down."

Ryan would then say "With this no one would know what hit them, but you'd have to be at 100%. The results would be well worth it though, I mean look what I've done." grinning and looking upwards with his head to the right like he was posing.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 02, 2014 11:59 pm

The girl,even from a young age,was always shy,reclusive,quiet.....Why she got into the whole wrestling business? "I want to get stronger.Thats one major reason that I want to stay in the AFW.But,but....How can I stay here if I cannot handle any matches and win one once in a while?" She gripped his hand tightly.She may have been starting to worry Ryan,but she was worried herself as well.

"Oh,Ryan.Im not strong like Jay,or have the endurance of Nick.....And I dont have your bravery and courage." Things were starting to amass and come to a head for Anampo.In reality nothing was to be worried about.If she did the training like Ryan said....The results WOULD be worth it.But in her mind.....Anampo felt she wasnt ready or wasnt able to do it.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 04, 2014 12:06 am

Ryan could feel Anampo's worry, it was certainly noticeable. Mr Knight reckoned if he ever played poker against her odds were he'd win, but that was not the time for joking. It was time to set the record straight.

So with that he gave a sigh and said "Anampo I....have to be honest here with you. You're...in too deep to think about quitting, I mean you came here all the way from the US to here to live out what you what to do. Sure you've had a bit of a bad luck streak, but I took several knocks before getting the pattern down. All I ask is that you trust me, I've not failed you yet and I'm gonna make damm sure I don't here. Okay?"

He would then smile to reassure her that it would be okay, once Mr Knight set his mind on something he'd do it to the bitter end. And that would the case here with helping the bunny girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 04, 2014 2:57 am

To hear that....That she was too far into the whole wrestling scene....Anampo had become consumed by the darkness of others fighting others and just could not comprehend it.But,there was someone there for her.A Knight who would tell her to disregard the dark.The tower of trust between them was slow forming,but it was now on its last stages.

Even if it hurt her to do,Anampo would suddenly sit up much more and hug Ryan. "Its all so hard..." She was starting to cry.Gripping tighter to him,she continues. "I trust you...Just help me,Ryan."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next