Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A chink in the Knight's armor.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A chink in the Knight's armor. Empty A chink in the Knight's armor.

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Quite recently Ryan Knight had things going on the up for him, what with his victory over Songbird at the showdown PPV. Granted he lost the next again match with an actual ninja, who wasn't an actual dark and brooding type as it turned out. Rather Ninjette was in his eyes a decent enough person, certainly an ally for sure.

At the moment Mr Knight was lazing about in his comfy armchair, dressed in a black bathrobe with his PJ's still on. He was indulging a pair of grilled cheese sandwiches and a cup of British tea with no sugar, all the while a newspaper was held in his hands.

Just then he turned to a certain page and he took a full few seconds to register what the page's contents were.
It was regarding the recent matches at AFW's friction brand, he never really paid much attention to it. Sure his Sister was there but the only other reason was....

The other reason was staring him in the face, the content read were about his girlfriend Anampo Yatgra. It detailed how she'd lost a match, okay that happens from time to time. But then the contents also read how she'd been sent to hospital with a rib fracture, now that got Mr Knight's focus.

Again it took him a full few seconds to register it, he felt his hands begin to shake. He found himself nearing a state of mild shock, but he knew he needed to focus. And that's what he did.

Quickly eating the rest of his breakfast he flung off his bathrobe and went to his drawers. Dressing himself in a pair of dark green jeans with black combat boots, he then stuck on a plain black shirt followed by his red leather coat.

He'd be on a mission now and nothing was going to stop him, he'd left his apartment door open. His dog barked at him from the place, he marched past Lucy who was asking him what he was doing. He walked past his Kawasaki ninja motorbike and down the road. To the train station to Tokyo where the friction arena was, and then to the nearest hospital.

All the while he had this completely iron look on his face, like he'd just been shot or something. Only when he arrived at the front desk of the hospital did he say something.

"Uh excuse me I'd like to see a patient staying here.

"What's the name?"

"Uh Anampo Yatgra, she has um...bunny ears on usually and she's wrestles in the afw." Mr Knight said as he tried to keep his voice low.

"Ah we have a special ward for those wrestlers, what with all the stuff that goes on there. Follow me please."

The young man followed the woman with his hands in his pockets, then it dawned on him. He didn't bring any flowers, and he'd also forgot his mobile phone too. He hadn't really acted without thinking before so this came back to bite him. But regardless he'd stand at the ward's entrance and try to see where the rabbit girl was, hoping she was still here.

Back to top Go down

A chink in the Knight's armor. Empty Re: A chink in the Knight's armor.

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:02 am

Just a day or two ago,Anampo Yatgra had been in a match with a girl named Rias.Both girls had fought valiantly,and with full heart.But in the end it was Rias that had won.In the course of the match,Anampo had sustained a fractured rib.The doctors insisted that she stay in the hospital for at least a few weeks to let the cracks fully heal.

The past day or two so far have been overall boring.The only person that came to visit her thus far was Nick Solem.He didnt have some sort of match going on at all,so he had plenty of free time.

Almost the whole time,she was left alone to wallow in her dark and self-destructive thoughts.She wished to be as strong as Jay,or as durable as Nick.Anampo was seriously considering quitting.If she was going to be in this much pain often....Then what was she doing here? The rest of her time was dedicated to reading all of the comic books that were given to her in the hospital.

"Miss Yatgra,you have a visitor."

She looked up.Her eyes almost sparkled in seeing Ryan Knight.Sh almost forgot that she had a boyfriend.It didnt occur to her while getting tossed around and slammed.She put down what the nurse called 'a manga' and smiles widely.The rabbit ears stood straight up at attention. "Y-You're here....Ryan"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Ryan gave a smile upon seeing Anampo there, although it hurt him internally to see her in the hospital bed. He didn't really like hospitals all that much, the irony of it was that his Father was an ex Doctor. That was not lost on him.

But regardless he was now and he had to know Anampo was alright, sure she was being looked after. But still....Ryan had to ignore all that, she was here now and that was it. Besides at least he could spend time with her, he just wished it was under nicer circumstances than a hospital bed.

He made a motion to hug Anampo, when he remembered the fractured rib. So then Ryan settled for a peck to the forehead, his face nearing her rabbit ears. He then sat down on a nearby chair and put his red leather coat onto it, moving the chair to face Anampo and then leaning forwards.

"I'd have brought flowers but I just found out a few minutes ago, so uh...What happened?" he asked, putting his hand over hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:49 pm

When she sees him smile,she simply smiles back.It was all she could do.Of course,she could run up to him and hug him.But,that would just kill her chest and back and maybe actually hurt her.The nurse warned Ryan that the rib was fractured enough tat it could poke her lung if pushed around too much.

She smiles and leans forward just a bit to let Ryan kiss her forehead.Her face still goes red,and the rabbit ears fall gently down.The girl waits for Ryan patiently as he pulled up a chair and took off his jacket.She lets him take her hand. "The last match that I was in;I got hurt pretty bad this time."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:08 pm

Ryan nodded upon hearing the words of the rabbit girl, getting hurt in matches was part of the job. Anyone who wasn't willing to endure hits wasn't cut for the job of wrestling, it was simple as that.

Then it was a good job that Mr Knight was no stranger to pain, the man he refused to call his Father made certain of that. Add that to the training he got from his adopted Father and the young man could be considered a walking tank, and sometimes he got a bit too confident in his own endurance.

"I get hurt quite a lot, I recall this one match in China. It was before I came to the AFW, me and my Sister were having a match. I went for a suicide dive through the ropes and ended up dislocating my arm, I was stuck playing mah-jong for a good while." he said adding a little chuckle at the end.

"So um....Who were you fighting? I've heard there's some nasty folk in Friction, I'd give them all a lesson in manners if I could though." Ryan asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:23 am

She gives him a slight chuckle and a smile when he shared to her a time that he had gotetn hurt in a match that he had with his sister.Anampo knew that he was trying to relate to her,but she wished that he didnt talk about pain at the moment.

"Even if you were to try and fight the Friction roster,you would be stopped quickly.I-Ive heard that one of the most dangerous girls is some girl called 'The Dream'.And she's scary.But,enough about that.The girl that did this,her name is Rias.Dont do anything,though Ryan.You dont need to get revenge for me."

She squeezes his hand gently. "I hear that your um....Adoptive father quit? Is there any reason as to why?" She was trying to spin the conversation in a different direction.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:54 pm

"Rias...Right, I won't go to war then." he most likely would've gone to war, if the first shot fired was at him. But alas it wasn't so there was no point, he kept a stiff upper lip then.

"Yeah my old man quit, he said that everyone was too scared to face him. So he and the maid packed up and moved back to the UK. Now it's just me and my Sis, but I'm fine with it. If anything I can claim my own throne now. It's just a bit of a pain cause we were just getting into dungeons and dragons, and my old man was the DM and took our character sheets by accident." Mr Knight said as he took out a D20 die and began fiddling with it in his other hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:45 pm

She was a bit under medication,so her reaction time was iffy.One moment she could be hyper.And other moments,like this one,she could almost be slow and a bit sloth-like.This was one of those moments. "How are you guys gonna like,live here alone? Dont you miss them?" She didnt really think,since she was here by herself,too.It was the drugs making Anampo talk.

The rabbit ears were slowly moving around,lazily even.Seeing the 20-sided polygon,she gasps a bit. "Oh,my gosh....Is that a Icosagon?" The nerd in Anampo was showing again as she looked over to the die in Ryan's hand.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:26 pm

"Yes, it's a Icosagon. I recall saying that to my old man and he was totally confused, he knows the human body inside out but not the brain sadly." Mr Knight was a tad taken aback there, seeing Anampo's earlier body language indicate she was lazy. He was able to answer her due to his bookworm past, to the point where he was considered a brainiac battler.

But hey the young man put up with the likes of his old man and his maid, even his Sister could be hard to handle. So Ryan didn't balk here.

"To answer your previous question Anampo, me and Lucy are fine. We've got our own apartments, plus we're rich anyway. Like I said though I'm trying to be my own man, so I make money here and there."

Ryan then placed the dice on the nearby table and said "You can keep that one, got lots of spares back home. You and your pals should join me for a game of D and D sometime, speaking of that. How's everyone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:31 pm

"Oh? I heard that you guys were wealthy.I seemed to have;forgotten"Her eyes slowly move and watch his hand put the die on a table.They slowly move back up to his face. "How is....E-Everyone? Oh! Well,Im not to sure.I hear Nick finally has a first match set up.The others,I havent really heard from.Thought I have heard from Yoshiro...She and Conza had a fight with your sister."

Anampo giggled a bit when she thought about her and her four friends playing Dungeons and Dragons.Jay would probably get angry and smash the board,maps and pieces.Nick would be Dungeon Master.....

"Ryan,I-Im sorry.Thank you for coming to see me in the hospital,I almost forgot to thank you..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next