Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 5:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tiffany vs. Dmitri - East Meets West

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Tiffany vs. Dmitri - East Meets West - Page 6 Empty Re: Tiffany vs. Dmitri - East Meets West

Post by acuyra Wed May 07, 2014 12:45 pm

It was over, at least. That was a relief, and Dmitri sighed as she let him go, flopping on the floor and laying there for a little while, getting his wind back.

He'd lost. Sure. But it didn't really feel as bad as the first time. This was a good match. He ha done his best and came up wanting, but that just meant he still had things to learn. Being able to hold his own against a veteran was a good sign, a showing that signaled he was starting to find his niche in Tension.

He sat up as she kneeled beside him, nodding and returning the smile. "Yeah, yeah, I'm okay." He gave her a curt bow. "Excellent match."

Back to top Go down

Tiffany vs. Dmitri - East Meets West - Page 6 Empty Re: Tiffany vs. Dmitri - East Meets West

Post by valen311 Wed May 07, 2014 12:52 pm

"Back at ya." Tiffany replied as he bowed. "Those legs of yours, they're something else."
It was a good match, definitely better than her last experiences in Tension, before all the changes. Tiffany was glad she had listened to her step brother and decided to take a match away from her familiar Friction setting.
She gave a grin, standing up and extending a hand to help him up if Dmitri wanted to take it.
"Of course, the rest of you ain't bad either." she added with a salacious wink.

Last edited by 133 on Wed May 07, 2014 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed May 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Dmitri raised an eyebrow, a little - no, a lot confused. "The rest of me?"

...oh. Oh, she was flirting with him! That was new. That was very new. He should say something back. Maybe compliment her? He liked her hair. Nice and blonde. He didn't meet too many blondes, what with being...Japanese and all. No, no. Compliment her fighting style? He could do that, she was a great fighter, but he had to do it in a smooth way. With a one liner. Something catchy, something sexy, something distinctly not-him. It wasn't coming to him. Not a single word. And now he was staring at her like some kind of pervert, and...

"Ugh." He groaned and ran a hand over his face. "I'm sorry, I'm still new to the concept of a woman thinking I'm even a little bit attractive, so I don't really have anything cool to come back with. But I'll say that I think you're...'hot'? Can I call you 'hot'? That's not offensive or anything? You're hot, if I can say that, and you're really amazing as a wrestler and it was a lot of fun wrestling from a purely competitive standpoint, and...other standpoints. Yeah." He scratched his head, letting that awkwardness sink in as he stood.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed May 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Tiffany raised an eyebrow as Dmitri contemplated her words.
"You know, it loses it's charm if I have to explain the line to you." she said dryly, with a grin.

Finally, Dmitri spoke, explaining himself. It was definitely awkward, but in that kind of romantic comedy kind of way that Tiffany had a soft spot for. Of course, she'd cheerfully drive her own face into a wall before she'd admit to that, but hey.
"Don't tell me girls here really don't find a guy who can hold his own in a fight, look good and still be polite about it attractive. Then again, Japan is a weird place." she said as she helped him up.
*Or it could be some of these Tension women. Some of them do a good job of turning attraction into a new and improved way to screw a guy's brain up.* she added to herself mentally.
The cowgirl favored Dmitri with a grin, while raising his hand to the crowd, giving him a companionable swat on the rear to everyone's amusement.
"Hot, hmm?" she echoed. "Ok, I'll take that. And you, darlin' were a joy to be in the ring with. We'll have to do some more....wrestling, again sometime." The Texan stressed the word 'wrestling', giving the word more innuendo than it usually deserved.

She favored him with a smile as she started to walk out of the ring. When she got to the ropes, she turned to look at him over her shoulder. "Just to let you know though, you seem like a smart guy and you don't look like a meathead from New Jersey. So I'll expect something a little better than 'hot' next time."
With that she stepped between the ropes, going from from the apron to the floor and then heading up the ramp.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed May 07, 2014 2:42 pm

Dmitri watched her go with keen interest in her admittedly fine female form. Blushing, most likely, from the few random giggles in the audience. Tiffany definitely seemed to be interested in him, but...maybe he was reading too much into it? Maybe. Still. The compliments were nice. He could definitely get used to this sort of positive attention from the fairer sex.

After she was gone, Dmitri stood up and straightened himself out, heading to the back with a little smirk...

Winner by pinfall: Tiffany Laurence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6