Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Metamorphosis (Open RP)

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Metamorphosis (Open RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Metamorphosis (Open RP)

Post by killcarrion Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:02 am

Bunny would smirk slightly at the fitting tale of how these two first met, briefly taking in the odd situation she found herself in. A hospital room full of fellow misfits shooting the breeze and enjoying each others company, Bunny really appreciated this kind of warm environment after what she was forced to endure a few nights ago, something that still hung over her head. But for the first time since then it wasn't on her mind and she could find some form of peace.

"Hmm...and yet you still refuse to wear shoes. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to be the odd one out in terms of colors, ladies," Bunny smirked, it being pretty obvious what her colors were. "Sounds like you two should form a tag team when the wall flower here heals from this stubbed toe nail she has. I'm sure you can help her improve even more as a team, or maybe just some lite sparring..." Finishing peeling the orange, Bunny would cut it up into orange slices, place them in her bowl and give it to the bed-ridden Blossom, then proceeding to clean up the mess of peels she had made...

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:43 am

Blossom happily accepted the slices - the food here wasn't bad, but it was all processed and fried and sterile. Blossom preferred her food all-natural, whenever possible.

"Thankie." She started to nibble and suck on her slice, motioning for Jackpot to try one, as well. "And I can't help it - barefoot always feels soooooo good. Just go a day without shoes, you'll love it, I promise." She sucked out all the juice and chomped down on the rest. "We were just talking about a tag team, believe it or not - oh, ooo!" She snapped her fingers. "We should start a faction!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:57 am

Jackpot was glad that Blossom was doing okay now and eating well in spite of her condition. Death Bunny would say that the two should form a tag team, which amused both her and Blossom because they thought of the same thing. "Aye, we were. Maybe you can join us too, Bunny."

But then she heard Blossom think that they can start a faction. "Hmm? What do you mean, lass?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:27 pm

"You know, like a threesome."

...eh. Not the best choice of the words.

"Well, I mean, like a team of superheroes. Only not superheroes, but with wrestlers. Like the NWO or the Full BIooded Italians or the, um...the Wolfpack." She shook her head to the side. "Well, the Wolfpack was the NWO, I think, right? Been a while. But stuff like that! Or, oh, the Four Horseman! We could be the three Horsewomen!"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:36 am

*Superheroes?* A brief cartoony image of all three of them flying through the air in superhero duds, capes and masks and all, flashed in her mind. *Mmm....no, that would just be silly*. Blossom would continue to ramble on about wolf packs and horsemen.

"Jeez kid, you sure do jump the gun. Three Horsewomen? This is our first time in the same room and you want to make us a faction. Besides what do we do once new members joined, change the name? Plus all factions need to have a singular point or goal with strong leadership or it's gonna fall apart. Not that it matters since I'm NOT joining any faction any time.....soon..." In actuality the idea of joining a faction, lingered in Bunnys head. If she's to make any headway in this league that type of play may not be such a bad idea. Plus recent events have shown that joining a group may be much more beneficial to your survival. Bunny would clean up her mess and now start to chop up an apple she had plucked from her bag. "Why don't you concentrate on getting out of this bed first before you start making plans on taking over the federation, huh?"

Last edited by 11497 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 pm

"Killjoy." Blossom blew her a playful raspberry from across the room. "But it could be cool, you have to admit. And we could change the name as we got new members. Like Four Horsewomen, or Five Horsewomen, or...we could just call ourselves 'the Horsewomen' and bypass the whole thing. Oh, and we could come to the ring with horses! If they'd let us, maybe."

Gah, so many good ideas. She'd have to save them for later, write them down on something.

"But I'm getting better. I think." She wagged her leg...and winced. Still tender. "Are you guys going to stay around a while? We could rent some movies...maybe have a little, you know..." She bit her lip, eyeing Debbie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:01 pm

Jackpot would hear Blossom talk about how the three of them should go out and they were indeed wild and crazy. She would clear her throat as she said, "Well, those are some...interesting ideas. But since we're just a bunny, a leprechaun, and a normal girl, we are completely mismatched. If we want to be a tag team, we need to find a way to bring our skills in unison rather than looks alone."

Then Blossom asked if they're going to stick around for a while. "Well, I got nothin' else goin' on. What about you, Bunny?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:28 am

"Hmm?....oh, umm....", Bunny hadn't intended on overstaying her visit, but the warm and relaxed atmosphere was starting to feel therapeutic for the beaten Bunny. It was a welcome reprieve from the storm going on in her mind. "Well....I-I guess, at least until visiting hours are up."

With a menacing glare, Bunny with a flick of her wrist would point her shining combat knife at Blossom while there was still a sliced apple on it's side. "And NO,I don't know. And for your sake we'll keep it that way, or this hospital is going to have a massive shortage in it's supply of spare blood, GOT ME?!?" Returning the knife back towards herself DB would eat the apple slice of the knife, mumbling her next words as she munched the juicy slice with her eyes closed. "Thought you would have gotten enough of that by now..."

....."Wait, did she say leprechaun?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:33 am

She was just going to say 'slumber party'! Really!

"Yay!" She clapped and leaned forward, ignoring Bunny's little threat - really, she was starting to get used them. They were threats...of love and caring. She could tell.

She bit off a little bit of the apple slice from the knife and gobbled it up, nodding Jackpot's way. "Yup! She's a full-blooded Leprechaun. Has a hat and everything."

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:03 pm

"I suppose you haven't noticed," chuckled Jackpot with a smirk. "I am Irish, so why not play the leprechaun, hmm?" She would perform a few jumping Irish steps before spinning and posing for the girls. "So, I'm a fast green fightin' machine who always knows how to have a good time."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next