Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Metamorphosis (Open RP)

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Metamorphosis (Open RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Metamorphosis (Open RP)

Post by killcarrion Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:16 am

*....mmm, why couldn't she have been hit in the head? Might've made her forget that name...* A twitch of her blackened eye would show her resentment toward that name, but Bunny herself didn't have the energy to fight her on it now. Plus the girl had her foot bent into a pretzel....that deserves some leeway. The show of concern was somewhat touching, But Bunny would try to squash the subject quickly with half-truths.

"Oh, this is nothing, just some punks thinking I was an easy mark after our last match....Heh, you should check out the other three,"
With that Bunny would make her way to a side seat by the window and lean back with a grunt, the bruises still taking their toll while she rested her tote bag at her feet "Damned thing should've healed by now. Besides, I think you got the worst of it between us...Ha, it's funny what a difference a few days in this business makes, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:34 am

Blossom was sorely tempted to press Death Bunny on how she got ganged up by three - THREE - people, but if that was what really happened, then she did get out okay, it seemed. And knowing how strong Bunny was, whoever those other three were, they definitely got a lot more than they bargained for.

"Yeah, I was just telling - oh!" Blossom perked up, turning back to Jackpot. "Jackpot, Death Bunny. Death Bunny, Jackpot. You're, like, the first and second friends I made when I came here!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:43 am

Jackpot herself was intrigued to see another girl arrive with a bunny-like appearance. She didn't know what to say a first since both Blossom and the bunny were talking, but then Blossom would introduce the other girl as Death Bunny. Giving a cute courtesy to her, Jackpot would say, "Ahh, so YOU'RE Death Bunny, eh? I have heard quite a wee but about ya. You're quite a hard hitter and you are known for your slammin' techniques, per say."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:35 am

"Ah, Ha ware ya Jacky? I ere the emerald isle in yer voice, where in Oireland do ya hail fr-........Ah, s**t," Hearing Jackpots Irish accent automatically triggered Bunny's native tongue which she had mastered hiding for years, on instinct ready to talk up a storm with a smile on her face until she realized she pretty much let the cat out of that bag as to her country of origin. She had never spoken to anyone from back home in years, how could she have foreseen this?! With a slight blush and a grim face after having revealed a little too much about herself, she would desperately try to pick up the conversation again.

"Ah...s-sorry. I, uh, guess my reputation precedes me. I've heard a little about your fast kicks as well Jackpot......by the way, what just happened DOESN"T leave this room, got it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:44 am

Jackpot raised an eyebrow when Death Bunny spoke in an Irish tongue quite fluently, which intrigued quite a bit. "Umm, from Dublin," she would answer to Bunny's question. It looks like Death Bunny kept this hidden from practically everyone up to this point and she had to keep it secret. Jackpot then said, "Why, would I tell anyone else that you're also Irish?" She would give a wink as to say that she already knew.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:24 am

Blossom was too stunned to really say anything, staring at Death Blossom with saucer-wide eyes. She'd never been able to really place where Death Bunny came from before, though she had a lot of fun imagining it was some super secret island full of tall, voluptuous bunny worshipers.

Ireland was fine, though. Her idea was just much cooler.

But she certainly never expected anything like that to ever come out of mouth. She'd just been hiding her accent the whole time? What the heck even for? "Wow."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:43 pm

So much for "hiding that fact more discreetly", for some one who cherished her secrets Bunny sure knew how to broadcast them to the world. Not that she was ashamed of her homeland, but for her life in Japan to work she needed a clean slate. There was nothing back home for her anyway....and what was worse her accent seemed to be even thicker than Jackpots who seemed to willingly embrace her culture. Apparently all those years hiding her accent only gave her a stronger Irish brogue...

"Tch...whatever!! Can't believe I'm in a room with a hospital patient and I"M the center of attention...",
with an exasperated huff Bunny would sit up and approach the swivel table next to Blossoms bed and place her small tote bag on the edge. Digging in her bag nonchalantly, in a flash Bunny would whip out an imposing combat knife that shined brightly in the fluorescent lighting!!!......and her other hand would come out the tote bag with an orange and a small bowl. With a relaxed expression Bunny would start peeling the orange in a complete state of normalcy.

"So...how'd you two meet anyway?"

Last edited by 11497 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:39 am

Blossom was a little startled by the knife - that thing looked like it could cleave her clean in half - but she calmed when she saw it was for. A little bigger than Blossom would have used for orange slicing, but then, Death Bunny was a big girl. Especially if you counted the ears.

"Oh!" Blossom perked up and nodded Jackpot's way."She helped me out when I first came to Japan. I was just wandering around, shoeless and clueless." She had a short giggle at the accidental rhyme. "Yeah, and she helped me out. And beat me up, in a little practice match. And gave me shoes! Without her, I'd probably still be wandering around like a lost puppy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:07 am

Jackpot would see Death Bunny's knife peeling away at the orange and she was impressed to see some mastery in that technique. At the same time, she would listen to Blossom's story of how she first met Jackpot and even helped her out to be ready for her new life as a wrestler. She would nod as she said, "Aye, she looked new to the town, so I had to do my best to help out. I must say, she has some skill in her to go far in the league." She even added a chuckle as she said, "Another thing that surprises me is that we both like to wear green."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:34 pm

"It is the most awesome color." She nodded, glancing at Death Bunny's orange. Again. "And we wear it so well. Though it's kind of less thematic for me than it is for you guys."

...and now she was picturing Death Bunny wearing Jackpot's outfit. It actually looked pretty good on her - but then, a lot of things would, Blossom imagined.

She leaned over the bed and held out her hand, her thirst getting the better of her. "Can I have a slice?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next