Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Metamorphosis (Open RP)

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Metamorphosis (Open RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Metamorphosis (Open RP)

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:33 pm

She chuckled and shook her head. "I have to get singles down before I can even think about that." She tried to brighten up and looked Jackpot's way with the best smile she had - the brogue brawler was trying her best to cheer her up, no reason to ruin that. "But I'll think about it. How does..." She bit her lip thinking through a few names, something they had in common. "The Green Team? Mean Green Machine? Gangreen? Something like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:13 am

Jackpot would hear Blossom's suggestions for different tag team names and they all sounded great. With a giggle of her own, she would also add, "Aye, those sound pretty good. As long as it has "green" in it, then we are a team. Maybe I should give you a hat like mine so we both can look alike."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:16 am

"Aw, no, I could never wrestle with a hat like that." She shook her head, shuffling in the bed at bit. "It's annoying enough having to look up at tall people all day long as is; having that thing blocking my vision would just be a pain." She wagged her finger. "Not that I wouldn't look good in it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:23 am

"Aye, good point," chuckled Jackpot with a nod. Blossom was quite short amongst the others and having a hat would be a real pain if you have to look up at them all day long. "Well, we need to have some symbol for our group to indicate that we both are similar to each other."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:41 am

She thought for a moment, before the obvious thing hit her like a rock in the head. "Matching boots?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:58 am

Jackpot would look down at her boots before back up at Blossom before replying, "Aye, that can work. Speaking of which, where are those boots I gave you? Aren't you wearing them in your matches?" As with all friends, Jackpot always cares and didn't want to see any of them get hurt.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:08 am

"I wore them on two of my matches - boots are just a little weird for me to get used to, is all." She pulled back her sheets, showing her toes. "I've always been a barefooter, just comes naturally. But I'll get to wear them more, you know - if I go back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:10 am

"I know that," said Jackpot in seeing what Blossom means in how she usually fights. "Just being sure you aren't hurt too badly without them. There is a risk when going out like that, y'know, no offense whatsoever." Jackpot would fix up her own boots a little just so that she can feel a little more secure. She's hoping Blossom is true to her word.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:41 am

A few heads would turn at the sight of a certain purple haired bunny girl stomping through the halls of the hospital, the grim expression on her face keeping most people from asking questions. Dressed in tight black jeans with a dark purple tank top that had her bunny skull and crossbones on her chest, a small chain hung loosely from her pocket to her belt strap, also carrying a small black tote bag on her back. Although it had only been a few days since they last met, so much had happened since then it felt like a lifetime ago. Bunny still didn't how to classify their bizarre relationship, but things like that could be sorted out later, though she was starting to get an idea.

DB didn't expect anyone else to be in the room with Blossom, certainly not a blazing red head with bright green eyes. Bunny knew she was from the emerald isle immediately upon meeting her gaze, just like DB, although she hid that fact just a tad more discreetly. Not knowing what she interrupted, Bunny would give a slight to nod to the stranger before taking another step forward towards the hospital bed.

"Hey......", DB would take a brief moment to move her head up and down the bed to thoroughly examine Blossoms grim situation, noticing the cast on her foot before moving her head back up again to look at Blossom."..........you look terrible."

Bunny herself wouldn't look 100% either, sporting a slight black eye and bruise on her stomach...

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:27 am

Today was just full of surprises.

In all of the craziness, Blossom had forgotten about the sleepover with Death Bunny - the end of her last match sort of put a big hamper on that. She had thought - well, hoped - she would come by, though. She knew that Death Bunny could get a little irritated with her sometimes...well, okay, she could get a lot irritated with her most of the time. But Blossom could tell the good ones when she saw one and Death Bunny was definitely a good one. As much as she seemed to want people to think the exact opposite.

What Blossom really wasn't expecting, though, was her face - she looked banged up, and that certainly didn't happen in their last match. "Debbie!" She blurted out, rising in the bed as she leaned in to get a better look. "What - what happened? Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next