Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Metamorphosis (Open RP)

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Metamorphosis (Open RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Metamorphosis (Open RP)

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:22 am

"I..."

She bit her lip as a faraway stare took over, thinking about their first match, the little spar they had when she first came to Japan. She had a lot of ideas about the way things worked, what she would be doing, how she'd be doing it - not too many of those ideas were still standing.

"Maybe. Yeah." She sighed, sagged, then finally fell back into the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "I don't know if that'll happen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:09 am

Jackpot could see that because Blossom got injured, she felt that it seemed nearly impossible to have another match in hand. Wanting to help her friend, Jackpot would put her hand on Blossom's to try and comfort her as she said, "Aye, I know that you're not fully ready to face combat yet. But believe me when I say that you WILL fight again, lass. Even if you fall, you'll be back up again from the ashes."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:38 am

Blossom looked up when she felt Jackpot's hand on her own - warm, comforting, sure. She meant well, there was no denying that. When they first met, that was part of the reason they fit so well - she was every bit as bright as Blossom was, if not, brighter. Every bit as eager and happy.

Plus, they both loved the color green.

"I'm just not sure my heart is in it, is all." She shrugged, and moved back into the pillow. "Maybe - I mean, okay, my whole life, I've been trying to sort of...rise above my size." She sat back up, looking Jackpot's way and talking to herself as much as she was the Irish brawlerette. "You know? Try and do things that people didn't think I could do. I wanted to prove them wrong, show that I could make this work, but..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:45 am

"I know," said Jackpot as she stayed by Blossom's side. "But of course, it should be known that getting to your goals doesn't come without pain and sacrifice. Although this injury of yours is already excruciating and keeping you from fighting right now, it'll soon heal and it shouldn't stop you from trying to go further. Heh, I mean look at me!"

Jackpot would step back and perform a few Irish steps for her friend. "I've always loved Irish dancing, but being as good as I am now didn't come without me having some pains and injuries of me own. Sometimes, I trip and fall and twist me ankles, but I wanted to continue for it was my dream to dance like my other family members in the past. The same thing implies to wrestling for me now and also for you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:12 am

Jackpot's analogy was a little sloppy, frankly, but Blossom got the overall point. It sounded good, if nothing else, she was just wondering how much it worked it practice. How many time could you really bang your head against the wall before it became it became obvious it wasn't going to crack.

"I get what you're saying, I just-" She shook her head. "I need some time to think. Is all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:18 am

Jackpot shrugged a little, feeling that her example was a little foggy for someone who didn't know much about Irish dancing. But Blossom still got it, she just needed some time to think. Standing up straight once more, she would say, "Well, just know that I'll be here for you, Blossom. I know you'll be great in the future, but of course, it's your choice to decide what to do now. But for the sake of my say on this, I just want to say that you'll go really far as a brawler."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:27 am

"I think I'd rather go far as a wrestler, Jackpot. Brawling's never really been my thing." She stuck her tongue out, managing a small chuckle. She waved her tiny little arms out to the side. "Not exactly big on the reach, see?"

She took a deep sigh and nodded, nice and slow. "Thanks." Whatever happened, whatever she decided - Blossom appreciated her coming here, all the way. Her Mom and Dad were an ocean away, distant...people like Jackpot were the closest thing she had to family in Japan. Having Jackpot come by was almost like a visit from a sister she never knew she had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:40 am

Jackpot chuckled also as she said, Figuratively speaking, of course. Sometimes in my hometown, brawlin' and wrestlin' have been similar terms to each other. She was glad that Blossom sees that she appreciated Jackpot visiting her. She would then add, "Mind if I give you a hug, lass?"

Last edited by 971 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:14 am

"You know I don't." She held out her arms, outstretched - a good hug was just what she needed, now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:44 pm

With a bright lucky smile on her face, Jackpot would come in and wrap her arms around her friend in a big warm hug. She was glad that she can still support Blossom even to this point. She can definitely feel that the two were like family to each other. "You know? Methinks that it's possible for us to be tag team partners."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next