Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lean On Me (for Tai)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lean On Me (for Tai) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lean On Me (for Tai)

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:57 pm

"She's especially scary when she's holding a barbwire bat. Then again, so is Winnie the Pooh, I'd imagine." That made for an interesting little mental image. "Still have stiches on the top of my head. Hair covers it well."

She smiled as Haley rubbed her hand and...oh, God, this was the most comfortable bed she'd ever been. It felt like memory foam, she was sure of it, and the sheets were such sleek silk. Beautiful, nice, and ridiculously rich - really, how was a girl like Haley still single?

She stared up at the ceiling, putting thought of her incredible luck aside as she focused on that last little statement. "Well, technically I could just go home and pick you up in the morning, then drive you back to the arena. But if you really want me to stay in your lovely apartment and sleep next to the sexiest new wrestler in the AFW, I guess I could do that. I mean, if I really have to."

Last edited by 12547 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:12 am

"Sheesh....no wonder I wasn't a fan of that show when I was younger"

Haley adjusted, watching Valley consider her offer.

"Oh, I'm sure it's such a bother."

Haley rolled her eyes and got off the bed, opening a chest at the foot of the bed and pulling out a soft cotton throw blanket, placing it on the bed before laying on the bed again, raising an eyebrow as she looked at her older girlfriend.

"You uh....planning on sleeping in your clothes?"

Last edited by 143 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:26 am

"Yeah, it could get a little crazy, sometimes. Those days ECW was still popular, think we were trying to ape off them a bit. Management, you know how it is."

Valley squirmed around in the bed, going to her stomach while Haley ravaged around and brough out her little throw blanket. She kicked up her legs and looked back at her with the most innocent look she could muster. "I don't know - I mean, you need your rest, and I'm not sure I could handle both of us being in the near nude in the same room." Her look turned into a sly smile. "That's an awful lot of temptation, sweetie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:34 am

"Awwww...I could resist the temptation...not like we could really do anything with my rib the way it is."

Haley replied, laying next to Valley again, looking at her with her big, puppy dog like, hazel eyes.

"You sure you don't want too?"

She asked, letting one hand trail down her body a bit, as if showing off.

"I mean, It would be a little awkward if I was the only one like this....and it would hurt to put the bathrobe back on..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:05 am

Ah, those eyes, that was too cute. That was Milo and Otis levels of cute - she could see resisting that look in the future was going to be a real problem.

"Well, if you put it that way, I suppose I can't say no, Can I?" She slid off the bed and stood off - she was tempted to take it off like a striptease, but that would require her to dance, and the last thing she wanted to do was make Haley laugh for all the wrong reasons.

She slid of her top, revealing her pink bandeau top - thin, lacey, stretching with her considerable assets. Valley bought this just for the occasion - for all the teasing, there was no way Haley was getting off without seeing it.

The pants came off next, revealing the matching underwear and her shapely thighs - a few faint scars, here and there, remnant of matches long ago littered her skin, kept it from being totally flawless. "Well?" Valley spun about a few times on her heel, hair twirling. "Thoughts? Don't be shy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:16 am

Haley watched, smiling, as Valley stripped and twirled. The look on her face should tell Valley everything, Haley clearly enthralled with her body.

Reaching out, Haley stroked a finger down Valley's incredible thigh, even down one of her scars.

It took half a minute of exploring before Ace stood up to match Valley, leaning in close to her.

"I think.....your beautiful...."

She said softly, leaning her head in to press her lips against Valley's, drinking deeply of Valley's lips in the first serious kiss since they met.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:24 am

Valley didn't say anything back, just held her in the kiss, suckling away on Haley's fresh lips - it wasn't too aggressive of a kiss - not as hard as Valley would have gone if things had turned out differently; she didn't want to hurt Haley. But it was genuine. It was sweet. It was lovely. It made Valley feel more alive tha she'd felt in a long, long time.

When they finally parted lips, Valley let out a long sigh, her hot breath billowing over Ace's pert chest. "You're sweet. Too sweet." She stood on her tiptoes and kiss Ace on the forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:34 am

Haley giggled a little as Valley kissed her head, gently laying herself down, pulling Valley down to lay on the bed with her, cuddling with the older blonde.

"I'm glad you think so....and this is nothing.When I'm healed up, I want us to go on a date. A real date."

She got a coy smile on her face, gazing into Valley's eyes as one of Haley's hands trailed its way down her body until it got to her crotch, Haley's hand softly rubbing against it, pressing in a little bit.

"Then after...we can come back here...and...finally have what would be a long awaited celebration..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:44 am

Valley smiled at the thought - she almost forgot that they hadn't even been on a real date, yet. Before Haley, thought of sharing a bed with someone she hadn't even properly been out with would've sounded crazy - and it still did, truth be told. But maybe she could use a little crazy in her life, every now and then.

She bit her lip at the teasing and leaned forward, kissing her on the neck and whispering raspily in her ear. "Promises, promises..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum