Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Claiming Her Prize

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 4 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Odessa would happily tighten her embrace, as well, making sure that no space existed in between their bodies. She wanted to stay as close as possible to Eri all night long. “It is hard to hold back…so let’️s promise that if either of us bumps our head or our knee or some other body part against the wall…the other one will kiss it and make the booboo all better. How does that sound?”

She smiled in the darkness, feeling Eri slide down her body. The British woman gasped softly as she felt her friend’️s head nuzzle up against her breasts, then let out a low, warbling moan as she felt her nipple taken into Eri’️s mouth. She would wrap her arms around the brunette’️s head, pulling Eri’️s head tighter into her breast as she felt the brown-haired girl’️s hands groping her ass. “Ohohoho…I guess you’️re the big perverted kid now…go ahead, have another taste of mummy’️s nipple…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:07 pm

"Great~" Eri cooed as she agreed to Odessa's suggestion. "Who's going to kiss the other girl more, I wonder..."

As she had her fun with the ebony beauty's breast and ass, Eri had to giggle at the girl's teasing and she happily sucked Odessa's nipple more. After a while she switched to the other orb while her hands on the dark skinned girl's rear began to massage those firm butt cheeks while getting closer and closer towards the spot between Odessa's legs. Once she was satisfied with those chocolate orbs, however, Eri would slide up again to peck the girl's lips softly while still playing with the ass of the ebony amazon.

"Mmm... so cramped here... and I bet it'd get harder to breath the longer we stay here~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:00 pm

“I suppose we’️ll just have to see…if we get as rough in here as we were in the ring, we’️re both going to have our fair share of bumps and bruises,” Odessa replied, laying her head down on top of Eri’️s, breathing deeply and smelling the girl’️s silky smooth brown hair, twirling one finger idly through the auburn locks.

She breathed heavily, her breathing quickening a little as Eri’️s hands strayed further down her ass, getting closer and closer to the spot in between her legs. When Eri started trying to slide back up, Odessa would move her arms down to the Japanese woman’️s shoulders and lean in to give Eri another kiss.

“It very well may be hard to breathe, if we spend enough time in here…I may have to smother you so that I have enough air for myself…” Odessa teased, moving herself upwards and trying to press her cleavage over Eri’️s face, pretending to suffocate her for a second before moving back and letting the Japanese woman breathe.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:06 pm

"Mmm!" Eri protested playfully, knowing that Odessa wasn't all that serious with her threat of smothering her. "Haa..." she gasped the moment she could breath again. "Ooohh... two can play at that game!"

Instead of sliding herself higher than Odessa, she would attempt to pull the girl down instead, so she could shove her breasts on the dark skinned bombshell's face for a few seconds before pulling her up again. Eri just giggled at her little mischief, sticking her tongue at Odessa after she let the girl breath again.

"See?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:33 pm

“It’️s every woman for herself, now!” Odessa called out, playfully pressing her big, chocolate-colored breasts into Eri’️s face for a few seconds before mercifully releasing the Japanese girl. She looked at Eri’️s pretty face, barely visible in the blackness, and grinned deviously. “Now, what are you going to…whoa!”

Odessa squealed giddily as Eri pulled her down and pushed her big, firm, ivory breasts into her face. “Mmmm!” Odessa protested, flailing her arms exaggeratedly and kicking her legs, bumping against the wall a couple of times in her frantic, pretend struggling. She panted as Eri pulled her back up. Oh, the Japanese woman was very mischievous! Odessa would stick her tongue out at Eri when the brunette stuck her tongue out, the tips of those wet muscles sliding across each other. “Ohoho, this is war, Eri dearest!” she said with a laugh, before grabbing at Eri’️s head and trying to pull the adorable Japanese woman’️s face into her ebony cleavage for a second time.

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:17 am

"Wha...? Hmmpphh!" Eri yelped into Odessa's breasts as she was pulled into another smother by the ebony vixen.

So much for for going easy. Eri squirmed harder this time, causing her legs to kick the inside of the drawer a few times while trying to pry Odessa's arms so she could pull her head carefully without knocking the wall behind her. What a place to do a smother contest! To help her cause, Eri would also use her tongue to lick the breasts of the dark skinned amazon for a distraction. She felt that Odessa might not be so serious with the smother war, but what fun would it be if she just remain quiet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:51 am

“I told you this was war, darling!” Odessa sang out, enjoying herself immensely. She pulled a little harder on Eri’️s head, bringing the Japanese woman’️s face even deeper into her cleavage. It only took a few seconds before Eri started trying to fight back, grabbing onto Odessa’️s arms and trying to pry them apart. At the same time, the Japanese woman’️s legs were kicking frantically, and, to top all of this off, she began licking Odessa’️s breasts! “Oh…” Odessa moaned lightly as she felt her breasts being gently licked. The ebony beauty was quite distracted by all of this, and, ultimately, it would not be difficult for Eri to free herself from the breast smother.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:18 am

Eri finally managed to free herself from the smother, and she sucked some air, before grinning at Odessa. A war, isn't it? Well, the dark skinned girl would regret declaring a smother war with her! Eri would attempt to pull Odessa's head between her cleavage again, before she also roll over to be on top so she could add extra pressure to the ebony amazon's face.

"Take this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Odessa lost her grip on Eri and squirmed around as the auburn-haired beauty pulled herself free and the grabbed onto Odessa’️s head. “Oh, no!” the British woman called out, giggling like a schoolgirl as she was pulled into Eri’️s impressive chest for the second time. “Mmmmm! Mmmph!” Odessa would moan into the woman’️s cleavage. And Eri was not content simply to smother her—the Japanese woman turned the two of them over and got on top, using the force of gravity to assist her in smothering Odessa! The ebony beauty suddenly found herself buried even more deeply between her friend’️s gorgeous breasts.

“Mmmnn!” Odessa moaned again, squirming around exaggeratedly and bumping into the walls. as she would try to push Eri off.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:59 pm

"Haha! This is war!" Eri laughed in delight as she managed to return the favor of Odessa's smothering.

She jiggled her breasts a bit while enjoying the ebony beauty's struggle under her, before she was pushed off by the girl. It wasn't the hardest of push, but considering the tight space around them, Odessa sent Eri crashing back first to the walls on her side, causing the brunette to let out a yelp as she released the dark skinned girl from her smother.

"Oooww..." she groaned while one of her hands rubbed the back of her head that took a little bump.

It didn't hurt too much, but Eri pretended to be hurt more by the crash and pouted to Odessa for a bit, before she grinned playfully to hint the girl that she's alright.

"You meaniee, youuu~" teased the brunette playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next