Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Claiming Her Prize

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 12 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:27 am

Odessa let her hands run up and down Eri’️s back, exploring the smooth contours of the auburn-haired beauty’️s body without any hesitation or pretense. She giggled and purred as Eri sucked on her neck and rubbed their bodies together. Odessa would reciprocate on both counts, letting her mouth close around Eri’️s ear, then sliding her tongue down the side of the beautiful woman’️s face, all the while moving her breasts back and forth, rubbing them across Eri’️s and causing little jolts of arousal to run up her own body—and, Odessa was certain, up Eri’️s, as well.

When Eri smiled a smile that practically screamed mischief, Odessa knew that her friend was up to something. She could not figure out what it was just from the smile, but she would find out very soon, as Eri’️s hands moved around from her smarting bum to her sides. When those digits began to wiggle, running like ten little feathers up and down Odessa’️s ribs, the ebony wrestler’️s eyes went wide, and her mouth fell wide open as she let out a piercing squeal. “Oh, n-no!” Odessa gasped, bursting out into full-fledged laughter. She could not resist as Eri pushed her over onto her back and mounted her. She howled with laughter as Eri’️s hands continued their tickling assault on her sides!

“Ooohohohohahahahee!” Odessa wailed, pounding her hands on the bed, kicking her legs wildly up into the air. “Hahahaha! Heeheehoohoohahahaha! I’️ll g-g-get you! Hahaha! I’️ll get you, Eri! Heeheehee!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:07 am

"Oh yes... Get me if you can!" Eri laughed along as she ran her fingers mercilessly on Odessa's sides.

Her hand then moved to the belly of the dark skinned beauty, dancing on those firm abs and crawled up to the underside of Odessa's breasts. Eri was planning to tickle the area around the ebony vixen's tits, the breasts themselves, before she eventually moved to the armpits of Odessa. See if the girl could last through those. Eri just found herself enjoying the naughty role, and it seemed that Odessa did too, judging from her laugh. At least that's what the naughty brunette thought to herself.

"Tickle ticklee~!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:02 am

“Gaah! Ahahaha! I will! I will get you!” Odessa insisted, even though, for the time being, she was completely at Eri’️s mercy, as the brown-haired woman sat on top of her and kept on tickling her sides with total abandon. Eri would not be content with only tickling Odessa’️s breasts, however. Soon enough, the Japanese wrestler’️s wiggling fingers were making their way up Odessa’️s smooth, flat belly, then across the undersides of Odessa’️s breasts, before spending some time tickling the ebony beauty’️s tits directly. Odessa howled with laughter all the while.

“Ohohohohoho! Oh, Eri! Gaaaahahaha! S-stop it!” Odessa wailed as her tits were tickled. Eri’️s fingers would then move down to her armpits, and Odessa somehow started laughing even louder. She was half delirious after just a few seconds of armpit tickling, and knew she would not last long under this onslaught.

“Ohohohoho, oh, goodness, ahahaheehee! I’️m g-going to pee m-myself, haha, if you don’️t stoooop!” Odessa implored, thrashing about wildly beneath Eri. “I’️ll do—gahahaha!—w-whatever you want me to…i-i-if you s-stop!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:13 am

"Already? That was quick~" Eri teased as she gave Odessa a break and just rubbed her hands on the dark skinned beauty's body. "Whatever I want, huh? Be careful of what you say, Dessa-chaann~"

She grinned mischievously before rolling off Odessa's belly, pecking the girl's forehead and lied on her side with her breasts touching the arms of the ebony beauty. One of her fingers trailing back and forth from Odessa's cleavage to the girl's belly, faintly threatening of another tickling although she didn't intend to do that. At least, not now.

"So like, do you still think that I'm the naughtier one? Hmm?" Eri asked with a mischievous smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:33 pm

“Uuughuh!” Odessa whimpered, sounding almost like a wounded kitten. The kitten comparison was only bolstered when Eri began to rub her hands soothingly up and down Odessa’️s body, eliciting a renewed round of purring from the ebony wrestler. “You’️re so mean, Eri! What a brute! What a barbarian!” she moaned, breathing heavily.

Eri’️s grin was positively bursting with mischief as she got off of Odessa’️s belly, and the ebony beauty’️s heart beat a little faster as she waited for Eri to make her next move. Whatever it was that Eri wanted her to do, Odessa would have no choice but to go along with it—she had dug herself into that hole. Of course, she did not expect Eri to think up something rotten. Whatever the Japanese woman might have her do, it was sure to be enjoyable for the both of them.

“Mmm…” Eri’️s hand was on her belly, and Odessa feared another tickling if she didn’️t answer Eri’️s question honestly. “Well…yes! Like you said, you’️re the naughtier one…just look at what you did to me, almost making me wet the bed with all that tickling! That is terribly naughty!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:49 pm

"Whaaatt~?" Eri feigned innocence. "I didn't see any bruises or anything on your body. If anything, I only made my fingers dance on you!" she denied Odessa's accusation, laughing.

Now Eri felt like she had an advantage over the ebony beauty, as Odessa handed her a blank check seconds ago. She could use it for literally anything, but she's looking to use the card for something fun instead of being mean. Hearing the dark skinned girl's answers, Eri laughed again and gave Odessa another mischievous grin.

"Oh reallly? Maybe I should make you wet your bed for real..." she teased, running her fingers lightly for a few seconds. "There's nothing naughtier than a bad child who wet her own bed! Don't you think sooo~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:45 pm

“Ooooh, you are such a big liar, Eri! I should have spanked you more! You didn’️t learn anything from your punishment!” Odessa declared, kicking her legs and pounding her fists against the mattress like a toddler throwing a tantrum. That simile would become very appropriate indeed as Eri’️s fingers began “dancing” across her belly again, stirring up yet another loud, wailing giggle fit from Odessa as she was mercilessly tickled.

Her eyes grew wide as Eri resumed her tickle assault. “No! Nonononononono!” Odessa begged, squirming and wiggling, her head rolling back and forth, her breasts bouncing as Eri continued to torture her. If it went on too much longer, she really would wet the bed, just like a little toddler! How embarrassing would that be? She didn’️t expect Eri to actually tickle her long enough for that to happen, but the thought of such humiliation was still mortifying!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:04 pm

"Oh, Dessa-chan... your lips say no but you're laughing! Who's the liar here?" Eri teased as she stopped her tickling, laughing at Odessa. "Well, I hope you do learn something from this, huhuhu~"

She hugged the dark skinned girl gently, trying to calm her a bit. It's fun watching Odessa acting like a toddler like that despite how big the girl was. She saw a glimpse of it during their sparring when she denied the girl's orgasm, but Odessa seemed even cute right now. It's tempting to keep teasing her, but Eri kinda afraid she might go overboard. She planted a few kisses on the cheeks of Odessa instead, her hands massaged the dark skinned beauty's fine figure.

"Soo... about the 'whatever I want' stuffs from earlier..." she whispered into the ear of Odessa, giggling. "I want you... to give me a full body massage~ Am I not nice?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:09 am

Odessa breathed heavily as Eri mercifully ended the tickle torture, stopping just short of actually forcing the ebony beauty to wet the bed. Odessa felt very vulnerable, lying flat on her back, her whole body exposed and available for Eri to use as she saw fit. Funnily enough, Odessa did not really mind feeling vulnerable right now. With Eri, it just added to the excitement of their night together.

“Oh…mmm…” she murmured, as Eri’️s arms would encircle her in a warm, comforting hug. Odessa panted lightly in Eri’️s ear, but the hug did manage to slow her heartbeat a bit after she had gone half-delirious from all of the tickling. “You’️re still…a big meanie…” Odessa whispered, still feeling a little childish so long as she was at the mercy of her friend.

Eri explained what she wanted from Odessa, and the ebony beauty smiled, gently pulling herself away from Eri and looking deeply into the brunette’️s eyes. “You are nice. You’️re very nice,” Odessa said, a little excited over the prospect of giving Eri a full-body massage. “If you’️d lay down, then, my dear, the massage may begin…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:05 am

"Well, I guess I can be~" Eri giggled as Odessa called her a big meanie. "Sometimes."

That wasn't the first time she got called that, of course, but hearing it from someone whom just as big as herself gave it an extra point of amusement. To be fair, though, it's the dark skinned girl's fault for being naughty in the first place!

"Mhhm," Eri nodded in delight as Odessa stated that she was nice.

She rolled herself and lied on her front so the dark skinned girl could start massaging her from the back. Odessa had given her a sample treatment during their spar, but now she's going to get thorough massage from the ebony beauty. The excitement alone already made it hard for Eri to stop smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next