Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Claiming Her Prize

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 13 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:59 am

Odessa would sit up on her knees and wait patiently for Eri to turn over and lay down on her stomach. Once she had changed into that position, Odessa would slowly climb on top of Eri, straddling the Japanese woman’️s back, facing her butt and legs to start out. “Mmmm…please let me know how I’️m doing, Eri dearest…if you ever want me to focus more or less on some part, or have a special request, I beg you to instruct me on what you wish for me to do.”

After giving Eri that small speech, Odessa would reach down and grab her brown-haired friend’️s feet. She paused for a second, looking down at the soles of the appendages. It would be so easy to tickle them right now…but, no. Odessa’️s time for revenge would come. It would come soon. But for now, she wanted to devote some time to pleasuring Eri. And so she would gently begin to squeeze Eri’️s feet, kneading the light flesh, working her way up past the ankles.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:28 pm

"Mmm... sure, dear, sure~" Eri mused in response to Odessa's offer.

She began to feel relaxed as the dark skinned girl began to massage her feet, purring in delight. The brunette might be a bit aware that she's leaving herself vulnerable with Odessa straddling her back, but didn't think that her friend would get her revenge right away. She expected the ebony vixen to have some sense of honor to carry her duty as a masseuse first. Perhaps she could try thinking of a way to avoid herself getting caught, if she wasn't too distracted by the massaging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:53 pm

Odessa kneaded Eri’️s soles, pulling up on the Japanese beauty’️s leg only slightly so that she might more effectively give the massage. She would not use only her hands—she would lean down and kissing Eri’️s toes, first the big toe, then each of the other four, paying all of the little digits some individual attention. She would then do the same to the toes on Eri’️s other foot. “Mm…you have such cute toes, Eri,” Odessa observed, in a soft whisper. She pinched one toe between her fingers and wiggled it playfully. “This little piggy went to market…”

She would laugh, letting go of Eri’️s feet and moving her hands up the Japanese woman’️s legs, squeezing gently every couple of inches, sometimes pushing her fingers into the smooth flesh. When she reached Eri’️s thighs, Odessa would leave her hands on them for a while, rubbing, squeezing, and kneading, occasionally letting her fingers stray down between Eri’️s legs to tease her womanhood.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Odessa wasn't only massaging her feet, but it seemed that she also worshiped it! Eri giggled as the girl kissed her toes, every single one of them, before playing with one of it. It's funny that they're kinda alike in the playful department among other things. There's no doubt that they'd get along very well with each other in the long run.

A sigh slipped out from her lips as Odessa began to work on her legs, kneading her fleshes and muscles with care to sooth her rather exhausted body. It was so relaxing until the dark skinned beauty reached her thighs and began to tease her a bit, drawing a soft moan from the brunette.

"Oohh... such a tease!" she said playfully, shaking her rear a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:03 pm

The ebony beauty would pay very special attention to each of Eri’️s toes, kissing them softly, tenderly, lovingly before moving on up Eri’️s long, slender legs. Odessa, too, thought it was remarkable how in sync she and Eri were. How playful they could be with each other, how evenly matched they were in the ring, and how similar their bodies were. Odessa looked forward to spending quite a bit of time with Eri in the months and years ahead!

Her fingers would work their magic on Eri’️s legs, squeezing the supple flesh, tracing each contour with great care. She marveled at how Eri’️s legs were not only invitingly smooth, but also incredibly toned and muscular, the two traits combining to create a pair of pillars like few Odessa had ever seen before. She happily squeezed Eri’️s thighs, and snickered naughtily as she trailed a few fingers across Eri’️s pussy, sparking a butt-wiggling reaction from the brunette.

“Oh, you sit still and enjoy your massage!” Odessa insisted playfully, using one hand to deliver a light spank to Eri’️s bottom while the other continued to rub the woman’️s inner thighs and pussy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:14 pm

"Ooh!" Eri moaned again as Odessa spanked her ass playfully while also rubbing her thigh and crotch. "Nngg..."

After spending most of their times in the bedroom punishing each other, she was delighted to have her womanhood treated by the dark skinned beauty's touch again. Staying still was a rather difficult task to do because of that, though, and Eri didn't really try to stop herself from wiggling her rear around. Obviously it's Odessa's fault for being so good at teasing her!

"I would try, but you're not really making this easier for me~" she replied with a grin on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:05 am

Odessa’️s hand brushed across Eri’️s sex again and again. Upon entering the bedroom, they had had an extended interlude where they had ceased to pleasure each other and had instead sought to punish each other. Now, Odessa would return to her original mission, her fingers dancing across the pussy lips of her lovely Japanese friend, while her other hand would stay on Eri’️s thighs and butt. The Japanese woman, despite Odessa’️s insistence, kept on wiggling her rear end as Odessa teased her sex. Odessa would slap Eri’️s butt again. “So naughty!” she said. After that, Odessa would let Eri wiggle as much as she wanted, but would continue to stroke her pussy, wanting to really get Eri hot in the middle of her massage.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:12 am

Eri yelped again as her rear was given another slap by Odessa, although the pleasure between her legs made the sting noticeable. She purred and moaned, her back arching slightly, pressing her busts to the bed as the dark skinned beauty continued to massage the spot between her legs attentively.

"Mmm..."

Odessa's expert hands really did their job to made her relax, and Eri could no longer care that her friend was currently straddling her back which would trap her in a barely escapable position if the girl decided to get her revenge right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:41 am

Revenge was definitely on Odessa’️s mind. It was not her immediate concern, but neither was it relegated to the back of her mind with the far-flung, unimportant thoughts. It would be time for revenge soon enough, and the thought of getting a chance to do to Eri what the beautiful brown-haired wrestler had done to her brought a big smile to Odessa’️s face. For now, she would bide her time. She would focus on the massage that she was giving her friend, though that massage had warped into something even sexier instead, as she focused most of her attention on the teasing she was giving Eri’️s private parts.

“Ohohoho…are you getting a little bit wet, Eri dearest?” Odessa cooed, as her fingers would run down the length of Eri’️s slit, the tips occasionally poking inside of the brunette’️s sex. “This feels good, doesn’️t it? You’️re lucky—you’️re in the hands of a massage expert, if I do say so myself…”

As the one hand teased Eri’️s sex, the other would give her butt another squeeze, before traveling a few inches further upwards to the small of the woman’️s back. Odessa would begin digging her fingers in, pressing and kneading the back of her friend, giving her a true massage even as her womanhood was being toyed with.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:06 am

A little bit wet was probably an understatement. Eri had no doubt that Odessa was a massage expert, particularly in her nether region, as proven by the moistness of her womanhood. She moaned and starting to wiggle her rear more despite her attempt to stay still, but it's just impossible with the way Odessa was teasing her.

"Oohhh... ohh youu... mmhhmm!" she purred as her butt was squeezed again.

As the dark skinned beauty began to massage her back, she was able to calm down a little, her moaning and squirming ceased for the time being. The constant stimulation on her sex, however, had been driving her towards another edge in a stable pace, and the only reason she hadn't came right now was probably because she already did so several times previously!

"An expert... indeed..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next