Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Claiming Her Prize

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 11 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:22 am

It was almost too easy for Odessa to pull Eri down and throw herself over the auburn-haired beauty’️s back. It seemed to her that Eri wanted her punishment just as much as Odessa had secretly desired hers. That was good, because Odessa literally could not wait to dole out the punishment to her gorgeous friend’️s round, waiting posterior.

“I’️m very sneaky!” Odessa proclaimed proudly, almost like she was just a little girl who was having a fun little playdate with her friend. She would bounce on Eri’️s back a little bit, her tenderized bum slapping softly against Eri’️s smooth ivory back. She felt Eri wiggling beneath her, but the Japanese woman made no real effort to force Odessa to get off, and so the ebony beauty would proceed to exact her revenge upon Eri.

“You’️ve been a naughty, naughty girl!” Odessa said, bringing both hands down on Eri’️s butt cheeks to start off the woman’️s spanking with a bang.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 am

"Oohh..." Eri moaned as she felt Odessa's rear bouncing on her back.

It wasn't long until the dark skinned girl began to spank her ass, causing the brunette to yelp and squirm as she felt the sting on her derriere. She kicked her legs a bit again, putting a little effort to try toppling Odessa from her back, although it shouldn't be enough to even shake the ebony vixen on top of her.

"Ah! No! you're the naughty one!" she replied defiantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:07 pm

Odessa laughed triumphantly as she brought her hands down for a double-handed slap to Eri’️s ass, feeling the soft flesh of the Japanese woman’️s ass cheeks yield as her palms slammed into it, making it quiver and jiggle for several seconds afterwards. After the spank, Eri began to rock her body back and forth, and kicked her legs as she made some small effort into toppling Odessa. But like the ebony beauty, it was obvious that Eri did not really want Odessa to get off of her, and so Odessa had no problem keeping her balance atop her lovely friend. She bounced her butt against Eri’️s back again teasingly, trying to settle the auburn-haired beauty down.

“You’️re the naughty one!” Odessa insisted, rubbing her hands together anticipatorily. She would lift her left hand high up in the air again, then brought it down powerfully on Eri’️s butt. “And naughty girls need to be punished! I won’️t stop until you admit that you’️re the naughtier of the two of us!” She would bring her hand down on Eri’️s butt again, and then again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:33 pm

"Ouch! Never!" Eri kept her defiance as she felt Odessa's hands slapped her stinging butt again. "You're... ooww! The naughty one!"

The spanking kept on coming, though, painting her ass cheeks red and drawing more cries from her lips. Odessa made it clear that she wouldn't stop like Eri did earlier, but the brunette would try to endure the punishment while starting to squirm harder under the ebony vixen.

"Yowch! Ahh!"

After a while, though, Eri realized that she had little option but to give in to Odessa's demand. She doubted that the girl meant serious harm, but she definitely didn't want to have sitting problem because of the spankings!

"F-fine...! Guh... I'm... the naughtier girl! You brute!" she pouted rather playfully while her rear wiggling helplessly in a futile effort to avoid further spankings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Odessa would keep spanking Eri, her palm coming down again and again on Eri’️s big, firm bum, turning the lovely light flesh an equally lovely but somewhat less natural pink-red. The spanking went on for a minute, then two, Odessa keeping the pace slow but steady as she waited for Eri to give in and admit to her naughtiness.

“Come on, darling! Tell me who’️s a naughty girl!” she implored her friend as the Japanese woman wiggled beneath her.

Eventually, Odessa would finally hear the words that she had been waiting for. When Eri admitted that she was the naughtier of the two of them, Odessa would laugh and bring her hand down on Eri’️s butt one final time, but lightly, so that the final spank would hardly hurt at all. Her hand would stay there afterwards, squeezing Eri’️s butt cheek fondly, giving the Japanese woman a little butt massage. “Brute? Hardly! You spanked me just as hard and just as long as I spanked you, you ruffian!” she retorted.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:31 pm

"Hmmph! I'm sure I'm being very nice with my punishment!" Eri replied to Odessa's words.

She stopped moving, though, and relaxed herself as the dark skinned girl massaged her sore butt in return. Her rear still felt warm from all the slapping, but it was gradually soothed by Odessa's touch. Eri occasionally wiggled her rear and purred as a form of her appreciation, not really bothered by the fact that she admitted being the naughtier girl.

"Ahh... that's better..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:56 am

Eri seemed to relax as Odessa massaged her rear end, taking some of the sting of the spanking out of those two perfectly-shaped butt cheeks. Odessa would smile as she felt her friend’️s body untensing beneath her. “That’️s it…there you go, darling…just relax…I do hope that the punishment didn’️t hurt too badly. I only meant to hurt you enough so that you might learn your lesson, you naughty, naughty little girl.”

Odessa would lean down and plant a kiss on Eri’️s bum, her lips pressing against one warm, reddened cheek tenderly. She would vibrate her lips a little, making a buzzing noise against Eri’️s butt cheek. She giggled as she would pull her lips away from Eri’️s posterior. “There we are. A kiss should make it all better, yes?” she would say, before rolling off of Eri onto her side on the bed. She would give the Japanese woman a teasing smile.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:08 am

"Hmph..." Eri pouted playfully as Odessa called her naughty again, although her expression changed into a pleased smile as she felt the kiss of the dark skinned girl on her reddened cheeks. "Oohh... yes..."

After Odessa rolled off her, Eri also rolled to her side, facing her friend, and stuck her tongue out at the ebony vixen. She inched herself closer to Odessa and leaned forward, resting her head on the shoulder of the girl while cuddling with the dark skinned girl intimately. One of her hands massaging the butt cheeks of Odessa fondly to sooth any leftover stinging on them. After her rear was warming up, now she wanted the rest of her body to feel the same too.

"Whew~ That was fun," she purred. "Been a while since I have a spanking games like that hehe~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Odessa would giggle as Eri stuck her tongue out, and she would stick her tongue out at the Japanese woman, the tips of the two wet organs brushing against each other very lightly. When Eri would scoot forward to do some cuddling, Odessa would throw her arms out and wrap them around the lighter-skinned wrestler, hugging her tightly, smiling as Eri’️s head rested on her shoulder. As Eri’️s hands came down to her butt cheeks and began massaging them soothingly, Odessa would moan a little, then purr appreciatively.

“Oooh…that feels good, darling…thank you…” she whispered as Eri continued to massage her butt cheeks. “That was fun. Very fun. It’️s been a while since I did any spanking like that, too.” She kissed Eri’️s ear softly. “I guess the both of us are pretty naughty, aren’️t we?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:09 pm

"Mmm~ yeah, I guess," Eri giggled as Odessa said that both of them were pretty naughty.

She enjoyed cuddling with the dark skinned beauty for a bit longer, suckling gently on the girl's neck while rubbing their body together. Suddenly an idea came to her mind and she flashed a mischievous smile to Odessa.

"But as we already established..." she said before her fingers would suddenly go the waist of the ebony vixen. "...I'm the naughtier one!" declared Eri playfully as she began to tickle Odessa. "Haha!"

Having made her intention clear, Eri would then attempt to flip Odessa onto her back, so she could try straddling the dark skinned girl's belly and began to tickle both sides of her friend's waists! Oh yes, Odessa going to regret making her admit being the naughtier one.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next