Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucy Grange vs Yoshiro Onamy

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Yoshiro Onamy - Page 4 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Yoshiro Onamy

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:52 pm

"Oh please, you should see my maid when she's horny. You'd snap like a twig." Lucy said while getting herself back up, the leg still hurt like shit though.

Mr Grange's baby girl knew she was open here and so she got herself to the ropes and held onto the top one, keeping her eyes on the bird girl lest she try anything. It wasn't looking too good right now, but Lucy knew she could turn it around if she played her cards right. So for now she bided her time and held to the rope, panting a little as she kept her focus on Yoshiro.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:05 pm

That statement made Yoshiro shudder a bit to herself on the inside.Her face actually showed a bit of surprise in what Lucy said. "Um,w-wait....All kidding aside,would she really? How?" This was a short break in the action,which would give both of them ample time to recover so they could go at it again.Mind you,Yoshiro wasnt stalling.She had a general concern for the answer.Like Lucy,she also used the ropes on the opposite side of the opoonent to help herself up.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Lucy smirked, her talking seemed to have gotten to the bird girl. She'd go on with "Oh yeah trust me, she'd grab you and turn you into a feather duster."

Feeling like she could go on with this Lucy would walk towards Yoshiro, wincing just a bit as she stood on her hurt leg.
"And that's just my maid, my old man John Grange owns an actual tiger. My older Brother Ryan fended off three Yakuza thugs with just an umbrella too." she said with a Glasgow grin.

Mr Grange's baby girl would put her hands on her hips and say "So yeah girlfriend, what can you say to that?!" leaning forward as if she were about to pronounce Yoshiro under citizen's arrest.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Lucy wanted to talk and boast about her family? Well two can play at that game.Yoshiro had her friends!

"What do I have to say? Well my friend Nick,he made all of the animal parts my friends and I wear and is the best mechanic ever.And Jay? He's been in more fights than anyone you OR I have ever known! Anampo,s-she has a heart wide enough to swallow the world in happiness." Like Lucy,Yoshiro stood up.Thoush she was more wobbly...

Taking a few steps to meet her face to face Yoshiro says: "And you hurt the best of them all....MY Conza!"

Though there were no punches being thrown (yet),the crowd loved the drama.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Lucy smiled, it seemed like Yoshiro wore her heart on her sleeve. That was a quality she could admire, but regardless this was still a match. And Lucy's leg was still starting to feel a tad better, at least she could properly stand on it now.

"Well then....If you think I'm the bad guy then fine, just know it was nothing personal. Part of being a wrestler is getting stuff thrown at you, shit happens." Mr Grange's baby girl said to Yoshiro, her hands folded in front of her.

So with that in mind Lucy made her way towards Yoshiro, grabbing her arm and back. Intent on flinging her to the other side of the ring for an Irish whip.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:29 am

"I dont think you're the bad guy here.....Neither of us are,really.Its just--Hey! WAAHH!" Yoshiro yelled in shock as she was flung towards the ropes.She stumbled to them in a clumsy manner.The front of her body hit the ropes,and her breasts painfully absorbed themselves into the ropes for a moment before the bird fell onto her stomach.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Lucy was expecting Yoshiro to come back from the ropes in an attempt to knock her block off, so she was a bit surprised to see Yoshiro just flop down like that.

Mr Grange's baby girl thought this could be a chance to try and mount an offense, but she suspected there was "Foul play" involved in that little accident. Besides her leg still wasn't in a good enough shape, so she would have to do a fast walk over to Yoshiro.

Lucy hoped that when she got close enough she could leap into the air above Yoshiro, once in the air she'd set her elbow and get it ready to nail the bird girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Yoshiro groaned.The crowd laughed at how she managed to stumble and fall to the floor.The bird ran a hand through her blue hair and sighed.This wasnt how she was going to win and get her revenge on Lucy.She then thought....Where is Lucy?

Lucky that the thought popped into her mind,because her opponent was comind at her with an elbow drop! "EEK!" Yoshiro squeals.She attempts to roll away from Lucy,hopefully in time for that elbow to miss.If not,then it would connect with her mid-back and spine.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Lucy had nearly had Yoshiro there, with an emphasis on nearly. The bird had rolled away from her elbow, sending it down to the hard mat. Mr Grange's baby girl sat up and held her arm in agony, tears nearly welling up in her eyes from the pain.

"fuuuuuuuuuuck....." she hissed out, now her arm was feeling downright numb. Lucy knew this wouldn't be good if Yoshiro could mount a counter. So with that in mind Lucy would make for a counter attack.

Standing up as best she could with her arm favouring her injured one Lucy would run to Yoshiro, her aim was to leap into the air and try to hit her with a dropkick. It was a risky move though, but Mr Grange's baby girl was running out of ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:17 am

Rolling to the side,far away from the speedy Lucy,Yoshiro got on her hands and knees and panted a bit.To see Lucy's move fail and hearing her curse out like that,the bird couldnt help but give a grin.She didnt care if her opponent saw it.In fact,Yoshiro sort of hoped that she did.

Sitting up on just her knees,Yoshiro calls out to Lucy: "Listen here! IM the one thats gonna win! I already told you why.You hurt my Conza.And--" Her bold statement was laughably cut short when the blonde dropkicked her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next