Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucy Grange vs Yoshiro Onamy

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Yoshiro Onamy - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Yoshiro Onamy

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:08 am

Lucy though she'd be able to boot Yoshiro into the corner, so she could keep her where she wanted her. But it seemed the bird had some foresight to her vision as she moved out of harms way like her rouge does when Lucy played D and D.

Rolling onto her belly and looking at Yoshiro with a miffed face, she pounded the mat lightly with one hand and then stood up. Getting back onto her feet and rushing to the blue haired bird and then going past her, leaping off the ropes behind her for an attempt at a hurricanrana to rock Yoshiro's world.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:36 pm

The bird got satisfaction in seeing Lucy's frustrated pound on the mat. "What's wrong? Things not going how you want?" Yoshiro lightly teased.It was short lived,though.Lucy was coming towards Yoshiro with her superb speed.She flinched slightly,only to have the girl run past her. "What the hell are you doing? You missed--"

Lucy was so fast,that Yoshiro didnt have time to turn around before getting picked up by the hurricarana and slammed down onto the floor on her stomach. "No,no,NO! UFF!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Lucy grinned as her hair flew wildly in different directions, the crowd getting a peak of her underwear hidden under her tartan skirt. Mr Grange's baby girl rolled forward after executing the move, turning around to Yoshiro while staying crouched. "My old man would be proud." Lucy said aloud to no one in particular.

With this explosive offense Lucy's morale was quite high right now, and she decided to try and keep it up.
Mounting the nearby turnbuckle Lucy would stand atop it, with the bird girl in her sight.

Lucy would take to the air with a crossbody slam from the top rope, if Yoshiro didn't get out the way in time odds were she'd be crushed blue dough.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:48 am

Yoshiro was flat on her stomach after being thrown into the air.

--This isnt how Im supposed to avenge Conza.I need to show him that I care about him...-- The bird searches her mind at lightning speeds akin to Lucy's attacks. The bird growls and sits up on her knees.Yoshiro was always a girl of high risk,and she needed to DO just that.

"I swear,when I get you,Im NOT letting go!"She doesnt try to run when Lucy jumped.Yoshiro attempts to catch her in mid-air!

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Lucy thought she could nail Yoshiro with her high risk move, but unfortunately for her that was not happening.
"WHA?!" she yelled out as the bird girl grabbed her, her eyes going wide as this happened.

Mr Grange's baby girl knew this was bad, she had to try and escape from this situation else it could get pretty bad for her. Lucy would try to hit Yoshiro in the side of the head with her left elbow, in an attempt to force her to let go. Because it could lead to something painful for her if she failed to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:49 pm

It may have looked awesome to the crowd and cameras that Yoshiro had caught Lucy in mid-air.But,the bird wasn't able to carry her and the momenyum that had followed.Yoshiro couldn't help but fall back down to the mat on her back.Lucy would now be straddling the waist of the bird.The elbow to the head didn't help,either.As Yoshiro was unable to defend herself from it. "Ah! You bitch!" She cursed at Lucy

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Lucy had successfully countered Yoshiro's grab, which was fortunate for her else pain would've been upon her there.
Now with her straddling Yoshiro's waist Lucy knew she had the advantage here, and so she would take the chance here to perform a move.

Performing a backward roll away from Yoshiro's waist Lucy would make to quickly grab one of Yoshiro's legs, the bird might think she'd going for a boston crab. But rather Lucy would swiftly kick the back of her knee and then throw her leg down harshly onto the mat, causing a good amount of pain in her leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:35 am

Yoshiro atempts to escape Lucy while the smaller girl sat on her stomach,straddling her. "G-Get off!" As if almost like Lucy listened,the girl stood up.Yoshiro attempts to send a kick at the blonde's stomach.But,her leg was quickly caught.The bird gasps and tries to stop Lucy from rolling her onto her stomach.

It was instead kicked.Hard. "AHHG!" He leg was then slammed into the mat.yoshiro hols her leg close to her body following.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:21 pm

After getting Yoshiro hard in the leg Lucy was feeling better, like she could grab the momentum of the match now. And what better way to get the momentum than by performing a flashy and powerful move?

So with that in mind Lucy would make her way to the ropes to Yoshiro's right, getting some energy on her rebound off it. Her plan was to perform a forward roll towards Yoshiro and then leap into a small body splash. The rolling thunder used by Rob Van Dam, Mr Grange's baby girl would go into the motions of the move and then leap above the bird girl like she herself was a bird. Yoshiro had to find a way to deal with this else she have the Brit babe landing hard on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Yoshiro couldnt move too much.She ants in and out heavily due to trying to cope with the large pain in her leg.Now she sort of saw how Conza could have such a hard time against Lucy.But,her resolve to beat Lucy and get her vengance hadnt died.Watching Lucy run off gave Yoshiro time to think.

She heard the roll as Lucy came closer and closer to the bird.When that roll turned into a jump and attempt at a body splash,Yoshiro attempted to act.She would send out her good leg to let Lucy collide with her bare foot.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next