Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 1 Bot

Arkham, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucy Grange vs Yoshiro Onamy

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Yoshiro Onamy - Page 3 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Yoshiro Onamy

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:26 pm

Mr Grange's baby girl was in the air and ready to crush the bird girl with her small frame, but when she was in the air she was countered. And there was nothing she could do here to stop it.

"Argh!" she yelled out, Yoshiro's foot hitting her forehead and forcing Lucy to crash to the mat.
She rolled away, checking her forehead in case of injury. Although it hurt it only left a small red mark, she shook her head to lessen the pain a little.

Mr Grange's baby girl would make her way to the ropes and use them to help herself up, she'd look at Yoshiro and say "Sharper than I thought." giving her head a little nod as she caught her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:02 am

Yoshiro struggled momentarily,but was able to get up at roughly the same time that Lucy did. "Same goes for you...But,I havent shown you my favorite trick yet..." The bird gives Lucy a very sultry and evil smirk.She was gonna go for something;Lucy just didnt know what yet.

Yoshiro begins to walk towards Lucy.She would have ran or jogged,but the pain that was put on her leg and foot just moments ago prevented her.The bird wanted to repay the blonde for that...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:59 pm

"Favourite trick eh? What you some sort of skateboarder?" Lucy snarked back, Mr Grange's baby girl wasn't worried. Her Dad taught her how to play mind games with the best of them, just ask Gail Hatzis for an example.

Lucy would take a deep breath and then perform a cartwheel towards Yoshiro, stopping right in front of her.
Then taking a page out of the book of Jonny Cage Mr Grange's baby girl would do the splits, one leg going left and the other right.

However whereas Mr Cage would hit the enemy in the nuts Lucy couldn't do that lest she be DQ'd, so she'd drive her right fist into Yoshiro's navel.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:31 pm

"No,its not something like that.....Im gonna use it to win this match!" The bird growls,stomping her bare foot down as she yelled at Lucy.Watching the bonde move,Yoshiro had to admit to herself that Lucy was amazingly acrobatic.And seeing that split....Lucy was pretty flexible.

The blue bird groans upon taking that punch directly to her stomach.She coughed out a bit,having the wind pushed out of her.Yoshiro falls to her knees before the blonde.Still determined,Yoshiro lunges to try and grab ahold of just one of her legs.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:13 am

If there was one thing Mr Grange's baby girl was known for it was displays of flexibility, those splits were just one such act. Doing those things were great for her mentally, made her think like she was some sort of ninja from England.

When Yoshiro attempt to grab one of Lucy's legs, the blonde girl just decided to let her. But then when the bird grabbed it Lucy would quickly shift her body and deliver her other leg's foot and drive to Yoshiro's gut, in her mind that was the price that the bird girl would pay for attempt to do a move like that without stunning the opponent first.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:22 am

Growling,Yoshiro grabs a hold of the other girl's leg and held tight.The kick to her stomach made her yelp out in a cute burst of pain.The crowd ate that up.Still,Yoshiro continues to keep hold on that leg.

Doing her own feat of flexibility,(Which was nowhere near as good as Lucy's),Yoshiro tries to wrap her legs around the one leg that she had caught.After that,she reaches a hand down to Lucy's ankle and attempted to give it a big twist

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Lucy thought that Yoshiro would back off after that harsh kick to her gut, but it seems the bird had more grit behind her wings than it seemed.

Mr Grange's baby girl let out a sharp yelp of pain when Yoshiro began to try and twist her ankle, getting her legs hurt was bad for her playstyle. Lucy knew she had to fight out of this before the bird girl could do major damage on her.

So with that in mind Mr Grange's baby girl would attempt to use her free leg and kick Yoshiro's kneecaps hard, at the same time she'd use her arms to punch Yoshiro's ankles. "Grah! Ah fuck off!" Lucy would yell at the bird girl as she fought tooth and nail to get out.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:42 am

Getting revenge for someone was harder than Yoshiro originally thought.She twists Lucy's ankle as hard as she could,but it could only go so far.Even if she was poring on the pressure.The bird was thinking quickly of what else she could do,until her thought was interrupted by a kick to her knee.

She let out a high-pitched squeal because of the surprise.Lucy had kicked her knee,and was now wailing on her ankles! "N-No way! Not until I hear you scream!" Yoshiro retaliates the punches by twisting more on Lucy's ankle.It was all just a matter of the two's endurance now....

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Lucy let out a very loud yelp of pain as the bird girl was working on her ankle again, it hurt like fuck. She couldn't remember the last time her ankle had been hurt like that, oh yeah it was this one time in China and....

And Mr Grange's baby girl needed to focus up! Just because Yoshiro was hurting her ankle didn't mean she could quit, her old man wouldn't let her hear the end of it for sure.

So with that in mind Lucy would keep the fight on, now she resorted to hitting the bird girl in the face with one hand and punching her kneecap with the other. Mr Grange's baby girl might not have the endurance of her older Brother Ryan, but she was just as much of a fighter as he was.

"You fight worse than my maid!" Lucy yelled out as she'd make to get herself free, the pain in her leg was big and she knew she had to stop the bird girl from doing anything more to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:42 am

Clenching her eyes shut and immediately letting go of Lucy's leg, "AWWW!" Yoshiro tries to crawl far away enough to recover.She knows that Lucy wouldnt come after her that fast,as she would have to recuperate also.The bird held her kneecap and her cheek.Those two areas were hurt recently and were hurt HARD.She gives Lucy an especially dagger-like glare.

"I doubt that! You were struggling hard to get me off of you!" She fired back while recovering.Her ankles and lower legs were hurt pretty bad,and they were vulnerable.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next