Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Never Met A Girl Like You Before (For Tai)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Never Met A Girl Like You Before (For Tai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Never Met A Girl Like You Before (For Tai)

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:22 am

If there was one thing Valley knew - besides wrestling - it was telling when people were staring at her - completely natural! - breasts. She'd learned to spot the little signs; the occasional glance, the blush, the averting eyes trying to look at anything but the thing they wanted to...it was easy to pick up, and she'd grown quite used to it. More from men than fellow women, though.

Anyone who watched even ten minute of the average AFW program could figure out that a good chunk of the federation were girls who liked girls, and it seemed Ace fell into that group. Valley did, too - halfway. She was attracted to both sides, but she'd only dated men, never tried anything beyond a one-nighter with another woman, not even once with a fellow wrestler, and never with someone so much younger than her. Ace was only twenty; if Valley'd had these thoughts three years ago she'd be tempting jail time.

Maybe she was just reading too much into it, true - but she couldn't help but test it, just a little. When it came her time to talk, she innocently pushed her shoulders forward and looked up at the ceiling, like she was having a deep thought - a move that pushed her - completely natural! - breasts together and made them peek out of her hoodie.

"Well, I was a cheerleader in high school - captain of the team." She gave a thumbs up, more than a little proud, and went back to posing. "So when I came into the ring, I took a lot of that with me and made it a part of my style. I do a lot of moonsaults, hurricanrana's, drop kicks, leg sweeps; my legs are good for a lot of that stuff. I try to stay moving, be mobile, leaf in the wind. Not knocking anything you said." She gave her a wink. "It's just my way. My springboard dropkick's put down some pretty big girls, you'd be surprised."

She leaned back and laid back against the chair, her - completely natural! - chest jutting out for a moment before she whipped her head back. "Oh. And submissions, I do them whenever I can get a gal down for a while. Lion Tamer has to be my favorite, camel clutch is a close second. Never did the triangle choke, though." She rubbed her chin. "Maybe if our match goes well enough, you could, you know...show me? In private, maybe?"

Take the bait, take the bait, take the bait...

Last edited by 12547 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:52 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Never Met A Girl Like You Before (For Tai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Never Met A Girl Like You Before (For Tai)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:44 am

To Ace's credit, she paid attention to the story Valley told, though the older woman's efforts wouldn't be in vain, as there would be several moments where Ace gave a quick glances towards the woman's cleavage whenever the opportunity presented itself. Ace was hardly a master of subtlety, she was interested all right.

"From the sound of your abilities, I'd say you've got a great pair of legs..."

Ace replied, managing to keep a straight face and avoid blushing as she took another drink, thankful they weren't drinking beer or she'd have been drunk by now.

She shook her head at the mention of submission holds

"I shouldn't be saying this, but I HATE the Camel Clutch. Fucking move's nearly impossible to get out off. Trust me, the worst position to be in is having a 200 pound sumo bitch sitting on you while pulling you in a camel clutch..."

She groaned, remembering the pain from that move, her ears perking up however, at Valleys mention of showing her a triangle choke...in private.

She quickly took another drink, her apparent tell for when she was nervous about something. Setting it down, she looked up and smiled at Valley.

"Sure! I'd be happy to show you anything you like."

She said casually, before leaning back and rubbing her chin, mimicking Valley Doll.

"The only question would be, would you rather I show you at my place, or yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:35 am

Hook, line, and sinker.

It was kind of flattering, really; there was something incredibly sexy about someone like Ace still finding a woman her age sexy. The age gap could be a weird thing to work around; it was almost always easier to attract someone around her own age, but that didn't seem to apply here. Young as she was, even though she'd certainly run into women her age with similar attributes, Ace was still thunderstruck by what Valley had to offer.

Vain? Oh, certainly. Sexy? Even more certain.

"Well, I don't mean to brag, but yeah - my legs aren't half bad. Ten miles a day gets them just right." Just to emphasize, she dared to rub one of her calves against Ace's under the table - the most overt move, yet, but she was feeling lucky. Besides, from the sound of it, those past matches were still haunting poor Ace's mind, so a little relaxation would do her good.

"Since my place is still mostly devoid of furniture, I'm thinking yours would be better." She chuckled at Ace's mimic act and stuck out her tongue, blowing a quick raspberry at her. "But anything I like?" She gave off a coy pout, trying her best to look innocent. "What else could you show me?"

She really should've known better, but screw it - the whole routine made her feel younger by the second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:17 am

Having Valley's leg rub against Ace's leg just confirmed to the younger girl that Valley had noticed her interest in Valley's assets, and that she was indicating some interest of her own in kind. Rather than make Ace blush again, it made her smirk as she lightly rubbed back against Valley's calf.

Despite her blushing during the early stages of this meeting, Ace had become more and more relaxed as they mixed between talking and flirting, enjoying talking with the older blonde. She was no longer concerned that Valley was some crazy chick, or some bitch who's focus was to beat people up and make them feel bad about it.

"10 miles a day huh? Wow, they must be impressive. I can imagine what its like to be caught between them"

She said with an obvious smirk. It was actually comforting to Ace, flirting with Valley like this. Not to mention fun. The woman was beautiful, that was for certain, and her personality was fun, with none of the belittling and bitchiness of a couple other girls she had met. The age difference honestly wasn't an issue, as far as Ace was concerned. It was refreshing actually, and getting to know somebody with so much experience, both in and out of the ring, was beneficial.

"Oh I could show you a few things you'd be certain to like. Who knows, maybe you could show me a few things as well. You know the young, always eager to learn..."

She replied, a coy look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:41 am

Valley bit her lip as Ace rubbed back, feeling that lithe leg stroke her right back - it was safe to say they were on the same page. The younger girl had seemed less sure of things at the start, but after just a few minutes, she was easing into things nicely - something about them just clicked. Maybe it was the similar attitudes, maybe it was the physical attraction, maybe it was just the atmosphere. The funny little game they were playing, slowly building up tension to a feverish high.

She was half-tempted to just ask Ace if they could have an impromptu 'match' in the back, but no - Ace deserved better than some dirty makeout session in the back of a bar. Their match would heat things up even more, make it all the sweeter when they met afterwards - in the meantime, she'd need a shower. A cold, frigid shower.

"Oh, you can?" Valley lifted her leg up and brought Ace's calf along with it, setting it on her lap as one of her hands went under the table. She wasn't an expert masseuse, but she knew how to work a few muscles, a skill she put to use as her hand gently rubbed the carnal Canadian's leg. "Well, hopefully you won't have to imagine for long. And I'm eager to teach, too." Her voice started to lower into a lusting whisper. "I think it'll be a worthwhile experience for the both of us, don't you?"

Last edited by 12547 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:15 am

Ace allowed her leg to be lifted onto Valley's lap, closing her eyes as she massaged part of it, just taking a couple seconds to enjoy it before opening her eyes, smiling back at Valley, clearly enjoying the erotic and comforting massage. Ace hadn't been treated this well, or comforted like this, since leaving home nearly 5 years beforehand, that factor probably helping explain why she was so into this chick.

When Valley's voice became a whisper, it sent a small, yet noticeable, chill down her spine.

"It's already been worthwhile...I think it'll be an amazing experience..."

She said, raising her glass to hide her face as she panted softly, heart pounding a little faster. This woman got to her alright, in all the right ways.

Putting the glass down, she leaned forward, elbows on the table, chin resting on the back of her interlocked fingers.

"I don't know what prompted you to offer me a match Valley Doll...but I'm pretty glad you did..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Valley held Ace's leg for a while, enjoying the feel of the supple muscles underneath her fingers, loving the reaction she could get with just a leg, imagining all the crazy things she could do if she had the whole body - just the thoughts were getting her hot. Insanely hot. Maybe even too hot. She'd expected the AFW to be an arousing experience, but she never thought it would extend to outside of the ring.

She smiled and shook her head. "Wasn't my decision, just got notified about it - still, that's life. Sometimes, things just work out."

When Ace leaned forward, elbows on the table, that lovely, enamored look on her face as she batted her cute eyes, it was more than Valley could take - she had to bring it above the table, too. She leaned forward and met the Silver Ace with a kiss - nothing too hard, just letting their lips grace for a few moments. In the corner of her eye, she could see a few nosy-bodies giving them looks, raised eyebrows all.

She didn't much care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:38 am

Ace closed her eyes, enjoying the brief moments their lips were connected, tasting Valley's lips. Frankly, she couldn't give a damn about the few people looking at them. The kiss felt good, which was all that mattered to her.

When they pulled back, Ace let out a contended sigh, looking over into Valley's eyes, enjoying their blue color.

"You know...I almost regret that I'm going to have to knock you out in the ring to win....but at least we'll both be having fun."

Last edited by 143 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:45 am

Valley pulled back after a moment, wishing she could have held it a little longer - maybe even done a few other things, but there were limits to what you could do in even the most lax of bars. Silver Ace had some of the...no, the sweetest lips Valley had ever tasted, and she couldn't wait to feel the rest of that body...in and out of the ring.

"We'll see." Valley ran her fingers under Ace's chin. "Don't hold back and I won't - and whatever happens, we'll have a second round at your house." She stepped out of the booth, straightening up her clothes, but keeping the smile...she'd be holding that smile for a good while, she knew. "Agreed?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:09 am

Ace stood up as well, closing her eyes and raising her arms as she stretched, arching her back a little to give Valley a better look at her body...even some nosy patrons got a glimpse as well.

"Agreed!"

She nodded, smiling back at her soon to be opponent.

She turned, as if to leave, but turned back, holding her arm out towards Valley Doll.

"I'm...I'm really glad to have met you. I, well I haven't really made any friends in my career before now...this last hour has been the best. My leg feels pretty good after you rubbed it too."

Ace leaned in close as the girls shook hands, speaking a bit softer.

"I can't wait to see what other body skills you have.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next