Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi - Page 7 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:33 pm

Miyabi squirmed underneath Sally as the American girl sat down on top of her, straddling her hips and keeping Miyabi pinned down with her weight. Miyabi was trying to think of how she could get the heavy Sally off of her, but, before she could think of anything, Sally was already going about the process of exacting revenge on Miyabi for her two-handed spanking, as she used one arm to lift Miyabi’s leg up, revealing her butt, while, after a slight adjustment of her position atop the sumo trainee, her other arm was in the perfect position to tenderize Miyabi’s rump.

“Gnnyaaaahh!” Miyabi cried out, as Sally’s hand began to come down on her bottom over and over again. She wiggled desperately, her bottom jiggling with each spank. Her legs kicked and her arms flailed as she tried to push Sally off, but the American didn’t seem ready to budge any time soon.

Miyabi would eventually throw her hands upwards at Sally, happening to find Sally’s ample boobs. She would squeeze the orbs lightly between her fingers, then give a hard shove, hoping that she could get Sally off so that she could once again try to turn the tables. The score was probably just about even now, or Sally might have won a small advantage once again. Miyabi needed to put a stop to that at once. <Get off of me, Sally-chan!>
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi - Page 7 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by TekRobo Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Sally wasn't just focused on speed--she was going to make Takiyama's butt so red and tender that she'd squeal whenever Sally's hand just flicked over her butt! Wham, wham, wham, her cupped hand came down, making the Japanese sumo's butt bounce and bounce and bounce beneath her firm pounding. The bubble-butt'd cutie's squeaks were music to the American's ears, her own rear tender from all the tenderizing that had been happening this match. "Aw, feel that butt bounce! Pretty high quality rear end ya got here, Miyabi!" Sally said cheerfully, spankin' away.

She was taken quite off guard when Miyabi grabbed her breasts, wincing and expecting a rough squeeze or a titty twister or something--only to get shoved, hard! She slipped backwards, hand giving Miyabi's rump a parting spank as she slipped off of the sumo, landing on her back next to her! She wasn't going to spend the match laying down, though--she quickly started to sit up, the score now 47-43, in the American's favor!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Miyabi squeaked and squealed with every hit, her face growing red as she heard Sally taunting her in English. Miyabi would demand, as she grabbed onto the American’s boobs and gave them a hard shove. She felt the orbs squishing between her fingers as she shoved, and, thankfully, the shove was enough to make Sally lose her balance and fall down onto her back. Her butt, burning, Miyabi would cradle it with one hand as she turned over onto her belly and then got up to her knees.

She looked up at the scoreboard. It was now 47-43 in Sally’s favor, which was no good at all. Miyabi had finally seized the advantage, only to lose it like this? She had to make a comeback and take a decisive edge in this battle, before her bum got any redder! She turned to Sally and put both her hands up, waiting for Sally to get onto her knees too so that they could tangle again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:22 pm

"How's your rumpus?" Sally asked, a big grin laid out on her face, hand tingling from the brutal spanking she just employed! She was gunna win this one, she could feel it--it had been quite awhile since her last victory, so this one would be especially sweet! Sally grabbed at Miyabi's hands--she'd use her strength and height and weight to try and push down on the other woman, wanting to get up above and half fall, half push, hoping that'd give her the momentum to overpower her sumo-style opponent!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Miyabi knew that Sally would want to get into a pushing contest here. Miyabi wanted to do the same. Despite having just received a stinging spanking, Miyabi still felt energetic, and she was confident that, as a sumo-in-training, she could best any girl at a pushing contest, no matter what. Even if that girl was as cute and curvy and as even a match for Miyabi as Sally was, Miyabi was confident.

<Come here, Sally-chan! You’re only four spanks ahead! There’s no way I’m going to let you keep that lead even one second longer!> Miyabi insisted, as she would walk forward on her knees to meet Sally halfway between where she was and where Sally was. She would interlock her fingers with Sally’s and start pushing, knowing that she definitely needed the advantage right now!

“Rrrrrrrrggh!” Miyabi growled cutely, as she would spread her arms out and try to thrust her boobs into Sally’s challengingly and forcefully!
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:06 am

"Hrrmmph!" Sally had expected her height and weight to bowl the smaller wrestler over, but was surprised to find her push stymied by the sumo-to-be's push! She shoved down with all her might, but was unable to squash Miyabi like she wanted to. What's worse, when Miyabi thrust her chest forward to deal a boob-on-boob impact to Sally's chest, the action distracted the busty woman enough that her concentration broke for a moment, allowing Miyabi to get the upper end in the pushing contest, sending Sally backwards!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:12 am

Sally was a little bit taller, and maybe a teensy tiny bit heavier, but Miyabi wasn’t going to let that stop her! Gravity be damned—she wasn’t going to let her cute, cuddly American foe push her around because of that small of a size advantage! Miyabi was a sumo wrestler! She was supposed to be ready for opponents of any size! In these early days, she had not gotten much of a chance to learn from Akashi yet, but what she had already learned she would put to good use as she challenged Sally in this test of strength!

Miyabi thrust her chest forwards, smacking her barely-covered boobs into Sally’s. That did the trick! The American girl was destabilized, and, sensing an opportunity, Miyabi pushed with all her might. She managed to overcome her foe’s advantage and toss the American down onto her back. Miyabi grinned as she would throw herself forward, too, trying to land right on top of Sally to flatten her with her chubby sumo frame! <I’ve got you, Sally-chan! I’m on top! Heehehehe!> Miyabi would exclaim loudly, grinning down at Sally.

She wasn’t going to let this 47-43 lead hold up! Miyabi would scoot forward, trying to sit on Sally’s belly so that she could lean down and bury her opponent’s face between her big boobs!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Sally grunted as she knocked right onto her back, her heavy, fleshy frame hitting the ground with a hard slap. She frowned--she wasn't about to abandon the lead so quickly to her cute, unintelligible opponent! She put her hands on Miyabi's hips, getting ready to use her brute strength to toss the soon-to-be sumo wrestler bodily off of her, but before she could shove, she found her face squashed under a surplus of breast flesh!

"Mmmmrpph!" The pinned grappler squawked, finding her position deteriorating rapidly. Her hands tightened around Takiyama's hips, grabbing the ample flesh there, before giving the sumo a hard shove, trying to displace the woman from her belly--and her face!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:25 pm

Miyabi managed to get the jump on Sally. The American girl’s hands squeezed onto the sumo-to-be’s waist, fingers sinking in to the soft couple inches of belly fat, threatening to force Miyabi off of her new, squishy throne. Miyabi worked quickly, diving forward and wrapping her arms around Sally’s head to press the American’s face deep into the slightly sweaty valley between her big, pillowy breasts.

“Hahaha! Heeheehee!” she would giggle as she smothered Sally, feeling the American huff and puff into her cleavage, and wiggle her big, pudgy body. <Your breath tickles on my boobs, Sally-chan! Heeheehee! Keep doing that! I kinda like it!>

She tried to pull Sally closer, pull the girl deeper between her breasts. Sally was big and strong, however, and when she gave Miyabi a really hard shove, the sumo felt herself being forced down to the side. She didn’t want to give up her advantage, however. As she began to topple over, she would let go of Sally and slide down herself onto her knees. She would just have to try something else!

<You don’t like my boobs, Sally-chan?> Miyabi would ask, with an exaggerated frown. <Well, maybe you’ll like this better!>

Hoping to be able to do it before Sally could get up, Miyabi would hop up and try to bring her butt down onto the American’s face, hoping to change from the boob smother to an even sweater, somewhat musky facesit!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:55 am

"Hah... hah..." Sally wiped the sweat off her face, starting to sit up! Miyabi didn't mess around when it came to tossing her boobs around, that was for sure--the slightly smaller woman packed some punch! "You think a lil' ole' smother's gunna keep Sally Brown down? Fat chance o' that, cutie! I'm gunna crush you like a--mmmrrpph!"

Before she could even stand up, the sumo-to-be slammed her hips into Sally's face, silencing the powerfully built wrestler with her rumpus! Sally's eyes widened, even as her ears burned--she, rather unfortunately, had a bit of a thing for sweaty, close encounters, and this whole series of exchanges was making her a touch... flustered. She had to get out of this, quick!

Brown shook her head left and right, nose rubbing into Miyabi's musky crotch, only able to breathe in the other wrestler's musk, before grunting and, with a herculean effort from the not-so-limber power wrestler, brought her legs back up in the air, trying to catch Miyabi around the waist, or neck, or something, and slam her back down onto the mat and off her face!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next