Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi - Page 5 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:58 am

Miyabi couldn’t understand what Sally was saying, but whatever it was, the American girl certainly didn’t sound like she was ready to quit. If anything, she sounded very determined. Determined to beat Miyabi and spank her butt until it was exactly the color of a tomato. The thought sent little excited chills all through Miyabi’s body.

“Guohh!” Miyabi grunted, as her opponent’s arms wrapped around her waist and she gave her a hard pull, forcing the Japanese girl to let go of her opponent’s legs. She was then pushed down off of Sally’s boobs and, finally, rolled over onto her front, her boobs and belly squishing against the mat, her opponent laying on top of her and pushing her down into the mat. “Guh!” Miyabi would grunt again, as she wiggled fiercely, trying to get free. She glanced up at the scoreboard, trying to see what the score was now, hoping that she had overtaken Sally and gotten into the lead.

<How does your butt feel, Sally-chan…?> Miyabi would ask teasingly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi - Page 5 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by TekRobo Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:34 am

The score was much more even! Miyabi now had a solid 30 to Sally's 27--she had risen sixteen spanks in that hold! "Still can't understand ya..." Sally muttered, wishing that the language barrier didn't exist! She had been in Japan for months now and still didn't understand much... she needed to take some lessons or something!

For now, though, the important thing was taking the lead back! Sally's breath rushed over Miyabi's ear as she giggled, reaching her hand back to give her foe's rear a teasing rub! "Ready for your spanking, Takiyama?" She asked, before giving her butt a firm slap from her laying-on-position! It was kind of an awkward paddling, but it still counted!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:38 am

Thirty spanks! That was more like it! Miyabi had jumped into the lead with that last spanking session. Sally’s butt was now mathematically proven to be hurting more than her own, which made Miyabi happy, because her own butt was already hurting pretty bad. It felt really red and raw.

Miyabi frowned as Sally said something in English that she couldn’t understand. <I still can’t understand you, Sally-chan…I really wish I could,> she would reply. She imagined that Sally must be saying all sorts of the cutest things possible. Sally was a very cute girl, after all!

Miyabi gasped as she felt her opponent’s hand rubbing her butt cheeks. The rubbing felt nice, especially after she had taken those twenty-seven spanks during the early going, but she knew it was just a prelude to more. “No!” she said in English. <No! No! Uwaaaaaahh!> Despite the awkward position, the spank still stung, and it made Miyabi wiggle frantically as she tried to escape.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:48 pm

"Ride 'em, cowgirl!" Sally shouted to the crowd, sitting up on the small of Miyabi's back, riding the flailing girl like a bucking bronco! It would make more sense of Miyabi was on her hands and knees, but... ah, well, Sally could make due! She's tame her like a wild bull anyway!

"Kaboom! Bam! Wham!" The excited southerner shouted out with every successful spank, giving the sumo's rear end a good spanking, making her red and sore behind bounce and jiggle under her rough hand-paddling! The feeling of Miyabi's bouncy behind gettin' wrecked under her palm was pretty awesome, but Brown was feeling like this roll around and spank one another thing was getting a little old! She stood up, suddenly, shaking her hand--spanking that hard took a lot outta ya--and jumped back from Miyabi, putting her hands on her hips, and waiting for the girl to get up! The crowd, who had wanted to see Sally spank until the cows came home, booed her surprisingly merciful move, but Sally shook her head and raised a hand to shout at the crowd. "Aw, c'mon, that was gettin' boring!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Miyabi wailed and whined underneath her opponent, trying to force the heavy Sally to get off of her. <Get off! Get off!> Miyabi demanded, wiggling her whole body, trying to get her butt out of the American wrestler’s reach.

Then, just like that, Sally did what Miyabi asked her to. The sumo trainee was completely surprised as Sally rolled off of her and got back up onto her feet. Miyabi pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder at the scoreboard. Sally was up again, thirty-five to thirty. 35-30. Damn it.

<Hey, what’s going on?> Miyabi asked in Japanese, knowing that Sally couldn’t understand her but wanting to ask it anyway. <What, did you suddenly get scared? Come on, get back over here and I’ll spank you silly…> Miyabi would say, putting her hands out and getting ready for one of three things: either Sally would come at her, she would go after Sally, or the American would suggest a different way to continue their battle…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:44 pm

"Hup! Hup!" Sally said, clapping twice, the curvy woman now awash in a thin sheen of sweat! She lowered her head and charged hands extended like she was going to try and push the girl down... but Sally had a different plan! She was going whole hog on her opponent, and leaped into the air! "Hiyah!" Sally would try and slap Miyabi's hands away so she could full on splash down on the girl, her buxom chest smacking Miyabi right in the face as the two titans of spanking smacked together!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:53 am

<What?> Miyabi said, very confused now as Sally made a sound that didn’t even sound like English. “Hup! Hup?” Miyabi repeated, trying to figure it out, thinking that it might be some kind of code. She knew most of the smaller English words—words like yes, and no, and hi—and she was pretty sure that wasn’t one of them…

But she couldn’t afford to be distracted! She quickly refocused herself, and just in time, too, as Sally was barreling forward, obviously intent on pushing Miyabi back down into the mat. The sumo was not going to let that happen. She put her hands up and yelled loudly, ready for the attack, ready to counter it and take Sally down instead. But the American did something unexpected. She lifted up into the air, her big body practically flying forward. Miyabi had no defense against that! All she could do was cry out in surprise as her opponent’s breasts smashed into her face and she was slammed down into the mat, Sally coming down hard on top of her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:55 am

Now was the time for a little revenge against for the breast smother earlier in the fight! She grabbed Miyabi's wrists and pinned them to the ground, roughly smooshing her boobs into Miyabi's face, even teasingly shaking them around! "This is whatcha get for tryin' to breast smother, cutie patootie! You get my super pair of boobs stuffed in your face!" Sally said, teasingly, wanting to make the girl squirm and get light-headed!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:05 am

Miyabi was stunned by the sudden smashing attack that Sally performed on her, the American’s boobs slamming down into Miyabi’s face, her belly into Miyabi’s breasts and chin, her thick thighs pressing down against Miyabi’s hips and crotch. It was bad enough when it was just a forceful impact, but now it seemed that Sally wanted revenge for the breast smother that Miyabi had performed on her earlier! The American girl’s breasts were of equal size and softness to Miyabi’s own, and so feeling them engulfing her face, and tasting the light sheen of sweat between them, was no more pleasurable for Miyabi than it had been for Sally.

Maybe in a different place, at a different time, it would be pleasurable—but not in the middle of a vicious spanking war!

“Mmmmwwwwwhh!” Miyabi yelled into her opponent’s cleavage, kicking her legs, trying desperately to kick them high enough that she might be able to kick Sally’s rear end and knock her off. That seemed a relatively remote possibility, however, and Miyabi would soon be faced with the perils of asphyxiation…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:15 pm

"Gotcha, girly!" Sally said with a giggle, reaching to pin Miyabi's hands down by the wrists! Her curvy, soft body squashed Miyabi's right down into the mat, kinda-chubby tummy rubbing the sumo's breasts down, her thick and powerful thighs on either side of Takiyama's stomach and giving her a squeeze! The busty grappler ground her sweaty breasts into her opponent's cute face, wanting to bury her in her cleavage!

This match had been crazy fun so far! Miyabi was cute and fun and sexy, and around Sally's skill level to boot, and seemed to prefer the kind of attacks and fighting Brown enjoyed--war-cuddling or snuggle-battle or I'm-going-to-squish-you-with-my-squishy-bits. Or something. She needed to name that... Sally blinked. What was--oh, right, the match! Poor Miyabi looked well and trapped beneath her totally sexy body. It would only be a matter of time before the cutie was gasping for breath, and then Sally would release her and strike!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next