Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Crystal

2 posters

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Crystal Empty Daisuke Takeuchi vs Crystal

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:30 pm

Takeuchi arrives in his Limo, parked in the VIP parking spot. He walks backstage with a bit of a swagger in his posture as he comes to his private locker room. He was supposed to face this masked wrestler " Crystal' or someone, he didnt care all he wanted was someone to wrestle so that he could show off his wrestling skills.

He carefully stripped off from his branded and expensive street clothes, hanging them up on the wooden locker before taking a long nice shower, applying deodorant and prepping up for the match. He digged into his gym bag and took out his wrestling attire as he started to put it on, he got in his Black CK Wrestling briefs made of latex material and fitted across his waist before putting on his black leather wrestling boots, lacing them up. He looked himself in the mirror as he striked a few poses " Oh yeah, looking good you sexy beast" he said winking to himself in the mirror before doing some stretches and quick cardio exercises before the match.

He heard a knock on his door to signal the start of the match, he head outside and heard his music cue as he moved outside towards the AFW arena. Looking around the arena with a smung on his face, he shook his head "Heh, guess Ill treat the commoners by my royal wrestling performance" he mocked as he slowly walked down the ring ramp and walked up the steel steps and entered the ring. He moved to his corner as he did some last minute neck and shoulder stretching, bouncing on his toes as he waited for his opponent ' Heh come on come on, the prince hasnt got all day! lets get this over with, who is this no talent wrestling girl anyways?" he smirked talkin a bit with the referee.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs Crystal Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs Crystal

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:58 pm

Crystal, came out with a smile on her face, as she waved to the crowd, and gave them high fives, she began to walk around the ring, and then came under the ropes to get into the ring, she waved one last time, before getting the turnbuckle, and flexing both arms.

She then hopped on down, and let the ref check her, a smile on her face the entire time.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Takeuchi smirked as he saw the masked wrestler make her way down with all smiles and a bubbly attitude as he hops her way into the ring, moving towards the corner as the ref checks her. " Heh your all smiles! you wont be after I win this match girly girl" he snarls at her as the ref comes over to check him as he taunted the ref even " hey hey easy, your touching royalty here" he smirked as the ref checked him.

After the formalities were done he moved forward towards the middle of the ring calling his opponent out to the middle as well to meet for the face to face staredown in the middle, before the ref would ring the bell "Heh, this should be easy'
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down