Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, kerflubble, LunarWolf, Nelv, Teenwrestler, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Semi-absence

Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:32 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, let me start by apologizing to those I'm in threads with. Thank you for your patience.

I've been kinda off an on last few weeks, and, much as I hate to say it, that might continue. Fell into a little financial trouble (Red Light Camera's are fucking bullshit I tell ya!) so been working a lot more to compensate, life's getting busier and more hectic, and my great grandmother, 102, is on Hospice, so the families been meeting in her room every night to be with her, in case its her last.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Looking for a match.

Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:43 pm by BloodstalkerZ

Hey guys I'm looking for a match for fiction vs tension.. or if your game to rp over discord. My user name is merrickboys#0506.

Theres my guys and the type of match and if there a jobber or not.

Christian darkheart = jobber = any match with hentia in it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18325-christian-darkheart#500287

Kyle darkheart = not a jobber unless asked= any kind of match with hentia.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t16027-kyle-darkheart?highlight=Kyle+darkheart

Tony thunder = not a jobber= ANY …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New Character: Yuki Arashi!

Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:45 pm by Cicilia

Looking for a match for my new character Yuki Arashi, the white ghost!

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18319-yuki-arashi#500054

Please let me know if you're interested!

Comments: 0

Daisuke Takeuchi vs ????

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs ????

Post by Teenwrestler on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:51 pm

The wrestling prince was not too happy today. In tonight's mid-card Tension event, he was scheduled for an oil wrestling match in the arena ring, against a local competitor. A Local Celebrity Competitor?!?. This was inconceivable for someone of his wrestling stature. Daisuke, the wrestling prince was wrestling royalty and he demanded to be treated better. Still, he was contractually obliged to do this and thought to make quick work of this celebrity after he would rant out his frustration at the management of Tension and their treatment of their royal star. Daisuke would freshen up in the showers before slipping into his grey CK wrestling briefs. He sought no reason to wear boots and pads in oil and decided to go barefoot, wearing some sandals as he wore a royal red robe and tied a knot around his waist.

"Hmph. Whatever, let's get this pathetic event done and over with" he snarled to himself as he made his way out to the Tension arena.

Daisuke:

Norika Fujiwara, a model and idol was scheduled for a gimmicky oil wrestling against the wrestling prince. They figured it would be good for their ratings if they saw a celeb rolling around in oil against a handsome wrestler. Daisuke was not interested in it at all. He made his way out to the arena, still in his robe as he walked down the ring ramp and made his way in the ring. Without wasting too much time, he ordered for a mic from the ring-crew as he took his frustration and was about to voice them public. He stood in the middle of the ring and began to speak on the mic.

"Okay, Okay....I get it. THIS is what Tension is going to be reduced to once more? Back to hentai and gimmick wrestling? After all I did to try and legitimize this roster into a serious wrestling promotion, I get punished- ME! The wrestling prince, forced to wrestle in such a pathetic match against such a pathetic opponent. Fine, if this is what it takes for me to take my place as the rightful prince of wrestling, by competing against such disgustingly weak opponents, then so be it" he said as he undid his knot and slipped out of his robe to reveal his chiseled frame in just his briefs.

Daisuke was ready, bring out Norika so he can end this embarrassment and think about next week. Daisuke was not a patient man, he stormed back and forth in the ring, waiting for this celebrity to make her way in the ring.
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs ????

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:49 pm

Appearance:

Little did Daisuke know was that the guest celebrity for tonight was stuck in traffic. She was only fifteen minutes out, but with her opponent already in the ring this was a big problem. The backstage screw was in a mad scramble to come up with a plan B. Thankfully, a plan B came to them.

“Hey, I’ll face him!” said a stunning woman in a business attire despite her skirt’s length. The bookers were hesitant at first, but they caved pretty quickly after realizing who the mystery woman was. This was Ashley Evans. The veteran wrestler from the U.S. who was known for her success in mixed matches. They then asked if she needed an attire or anything else for the match. “Nope! I’m all good.” was all the woman said in response before walking straight towards the entrance.

“Wait! Ashley! Stop!” yelled a second woman in business attire with glasses. This woman’s name was Tommi, who happened to be Miss Evans’ secretary. “You can’t go out there! You promised me that you'd only watch over your students while in Japan! Do you know what’ll happen if you start wrestling again!? The company will go ballistic! Oh my god your sister will kill me!”

Ashley just patted the woman on the head, though. Not looking at all concerned with what her secretary had said.

“Don’t worry so much! I know what I’m doing. I’m going to be fine, you’re going to be fine, and the company always gets bent out of shape when I have fun~” Ashley explained before heading out with a smile and a microphone in her hand. “And don’t worry about my sister. Just make sure the girls don’t run out and try to interfere in my match!”

Tommi grimaced at her boss’s words. How was she going to stop Red Nation from going out there? There was five of them and one of her!!! Before she could ask, though, the founder was already walking out of the entrance.

When Ashley came out, it was to the music that had been chosen for the celebrity, "You Don't Know Me". She’d never heard the song before, but it was a good one for sure. The founder decided that this would be her new theme music from now on. Just one match wasn’t her style, after all. Ashley was at least going to have a good, long run before she even thought about retiring again.

So as Ashley stood at the top of the ramp, waving to all the cheering fans, she’d place on hand on her hip before pointing at Daisuke. Then, as she started to strut down the ramp, the Red Queen began to speak.

“Hey, Mr. Prince! I heard what you said about hentai wrestling and I just had to meet you. Besides the fact that hentai wrestling is great…here’s the thing…today’s both you lucky and unlucky day. You’re lucky because the celeb you were so upset about facing got stuck in traffic. You’re also lucky because you get to face a complete babe like me, instead~” Ashley explained as she reached the front of the ring.

“Now…you’re also unlucky because I’m not just a pretty face who’s fighting you as a publicity stunt. I’m a pretty face who’s been kicking male ass for years. So you got your wish! You’re opponent is no longer pathetic, and she’s no longer weak. She’s just a vet who’s about to kick your ass~” Ashley explained before pointing up at the man.

“So…any questions?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down