by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Daisuke Takeuchi vs ????

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs ????  Empty Daisuke Takeuchi vs ????

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:51 pm

The wrestling prince was not too happy today. In tonight's mid-card Tension event, he was scheduled for an oil wrestling match in the arena ring, against a local competitor. A Local Celebrity Competitor?!?. This was inconceivable for someone of his wrestling stature. Daisuke, the wrestling prince was wrestling royalty and he demanded to be treated better. Still, he was contractually obliged to do this and thought to make quick work of this celebrity after he would rant out his frustration at the management of Tension and their treatment of their royal star. Daisuke would freshen up in the showers before slipping into his grey CK wrestling briefs. He sought no reason to wear boots and pads in oil and decided to go barefoot, wearing some sandals as he wore a royal red robe and tied a knot around his waist.

"Hmph. Whatever, let's get this pathetic event done and over with" he snarled to himself as he made his way out to the Tension arena.

Daisuke:

Norika Fujiwara, a model and idol was scheduled for a gimmicky oil wrestling against the wrestling prince. They figured it would be good for their ratings if they saw a celeb rolling around in oil against a handsome wrestler. Daisuke was not interested in it at all. He made his way out to the arena, still in his robe as he walked down the ring ramp and made his way in the ring. Without wasting too much time, he ordered for a mic from the ring-crew as he took his frustration and was about to voice them public. He stood in the middle of the ring and began to speak on the mic.

"Okay, Okay....I get it. THIS is what Tension is going to be reduced to once more? Back to hentai and gimmick wrestling? After all I did to try and legitimize this roster into a serious wrestling promotion, I get punished- ME! The wrestling prince, forced to wrestle in such a pathetic match against such a pathetic opponent. Fine, if this is what it takes for me to take my place as the rightful prince of wrestling, by competing against such disgustingly weak opponents, then so be it" he said as he undid his knot and slipped out of his robe to reveal his chiseled frame in just his briefs.

Daisuke was ready, bring out Norika so he can end this embarrassment and think about next week. Daisuke was not a patient man, he stormed back and forth in the ring, waiting for this celebrity to make her way in the ring.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs ????  Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs ????

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:49 pm

Appearance:

Little did Daisuke know was that the guest celebrity for tonight was stuck in traffic. She was only fifteen minutes out, but with her opponent already in the ring this was a big problem. The backstage screw was in a mad scramble to come up with a plan B. Thankfully, a plan B came to them.

“Hey, I’ll face him!” said a stunning woman in a business attire despite her skirt’s length. The bookers were hesitant at first, but they caved pretty quickly after realizing who the mystery woman was. This was Ashley Evans. The veteran wrestler from the U.S. who was known for her success in mixed matches. They then asked if she needed an attire or anything else for the match. “Nope! I’m all good.” was all the woman said in response before walking straight towards the entrance.

“Wait! Ashley! Stop!” yelled a second woman in business attire with glasses. This woman’s name was Tommi, who happened to be Miss Evans’ secretary. “You can’t go out there! You promised me that you'd only watch over your students while in Japan! Do you know what’ll happen if you start wrestling again!? The company will go ballistic! Oh my god your sister will kill me!”

Ashley just patted the woman on the head, though. Not looking at all concerned with what her secretary had said.

“Don’t worry so much! I know what I’m doing. I’m going to be fine, you’re going to be fine, and the company always gets bent out of shape when I have fun~” Ashley explained before heading out with a smile and a microphone in her hand. “And don’t worry about my sister. Just make sure the girls don’t run out and try to interfere in my match!”

Tommi grimaced at her boss’s words. How was she going to stop Red Nation from going out there? There was five of them and one of her!!! Before she could ask, though, the founder was already walking out of the entrance.

When Ashley came out, it was to the music that had been chosen for the celebrity, "You Don't Know Me". She’d never heard the song before, but it was a good one for sure. The founder decided that this would be her new theme music from now on. Just one match wasn’t her style, after all. Ashley was at least going to have a good, long run before she even thought about retiring again.

So as Ashley stood at the top of the ramp, waving to all the cheering fans, she’d place on hand on her hip before pointing at Daisuke. Then, as she started to strut down the ramp, the Red Queen began to speak.

“Hey, Mr. Prince! I heard what you said about hentai wrestling and I just had to meet you. Besides the fact that hentai wrestling is great…here’s the thing…today’s both you lucky and unlucky day. You’re lucky because the celeb you were so upset about facing got stuck in traffic. You’re also lucky because you get to face a complete babe like me, instead~” Ashley explained as she reached the front of the ring.

“Now…you’re also unlucky because I’m not just a pretty face who’s fighting you as a publicity stunt. I’m a pretty face who’s been kicking male ass for years. So you got your wish! You’re opponent is no longer pathetic, and she’s no longer weak. She’s just a vet who’s about to kick your ass~” Ashley explained before pointing up at the man.

“So…any questions?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:33 pm

Maybe this was the wrestling prince's lucky day after all. He was not in the mood for facing a jobber in the mid-card of Tension, with the added extra humiliation of an oil-wrestling match in public. His last two oil wrestling matches weren't as good as he expected, but at least those were in private. Still, a match against a celebrity was even more pathetic as he thought the promoters just needed to give him a win for some reason, or just show some Ryona action to the crowd. Either way, his opponent didn't show up and thing coulndn't get any better.....until theme "You Don't Know Me" started to cue and Daisuke simply facepalmed himself.

He didn't look at the woman coming down from the ramp and instead simply kept his face buried in his palms but when he heard the woman speak over the mic, there was no way the confidence in those words could be coming out of a celeb who never wrestled. As he rose his head to take a look at who this woman was, he saw a busty brunnette clad in a business suit make her way down the ring ramp towards ringside.

"What the..." he whispered to himself as the woman neared the ring. She explained that she was no celebrity but a replacement of said celebrity. A lot of things did not make sense, was this a set-up, why did this woman wanted to challenge Daisuke all of a sudden and was she serious about kicking male-ass for years? Or was this all just talk.

Daisuke was confused but he didn't want to give that away to the crowd or the woman infront of him. "Uh, yeah. First off, who the hell do you think you are barging in the kingdom of the wrestling prince? Secondly, why are you dressed as if you're scheduled for a business meeting and lastly, I wasn't prepared to wrestle a real wrestler.....I mean- I haven't trained mentally or physically for a competitive match. This...has got to be a joke"he whined.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Ashley didn't care much about Daisuke's confusion. He had not only whined about facing a celebrity, but he had also ridiculed hentai wrestlers everywhere with his words. The latter being Ashley's main reason for being here, seeing as she was fond of that side of wrestling. Sure she'd done amazing in pro style, but its lewder cousin was just as fun for her, and much more pleasurable.

So as Daisuke started to speak about his newest complaints, Ashley began to get ready. And to do that, she started to take off her clothes. Jacket, then heels, then shirt, and then skirt. Each piece earned a different pop from the audience as the woman stripped down to a red hot bra and thong. The stagehands took her clothes and moved them out of the way, so Ashley would climb up the side of the ring, and do a split before sliding under the ropes.

Then, after standing up to meet the man face to face, the veteran would place her hands on her hips and look him over. Her whole front was now covered in oil, but she didn't mind. This meant half of her was already ready for the match, and now she just had to oil the back.

"Better? No more business clothes. No more complaints." Ashley said thinking this would fix Daisuke's attitude. "Now you'd better oil up kiddo. I don't want to hear anymore whining! When a wrestler gets in the ring, they should always be ready for a match. If you're not ready...then I'll accept your forfeit...if you. Kiss. My. Foot~" the vet told her opponent sternly. She almost sounded like a teacher nagging her student until she mentioned the foot kissing. If Daisuke wanted out, that's what he'd have to do.

Of course, Ashley was betting such words would egg him into fighting her without any more whining. His pride was on the line, and seeing as Daisuke's personality was all prideful and ego, she felt he'd take her on for sure.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Daisuke watched this woman dressed in business attire make some bold statement. However, she was not schedule to wrestle him, he had to make up excused to try and find his way out but Ashley was having none of it. The wrestling prince bluffed and she called it, immediately stripping into nothing but her thong and bikini top, to match Daisuke's own briefs. A bead of sweat trickled down his forehead as she did the splits and made her way into the ring. The brunette would walk right up to Daisuke's face, as the two stared each other down.

Daisuke inspected her from head to toe, she sure had kept herself in good shape and Daisuke knew this woman was no rookie, she was a seasoned pro wrestling vet just by the way she walked and talked. Daisuke was not to back down at all, he would match her gaze with his own as he took a step back. "Fine....." he whispered as he began to oil his front. The wrestling prince would slowly grab a bottle of oil from the attendant and squirt it on his chest, rubbing it evenly around his chest and abs as he made sure to make Ashley wait for him.

"The wrestling prince kisses nobody's disgusting foot..." he said as he oiled his shoulders and arms. "Oh by the way...." he said before suddenly lunging in at Ashely, looking to drive his shoulder into her belly to take her down on her back on the oiled ring mat. "Arghh let me help you oil your back" he grunted, attempting a takedown.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:14 pm

Ashley had a proud look on her face as Daisuke seemed to back down and face her like a man instead of kissing her foot and running away. So as he oiled himself up, the brunette enjoyed the show. Even licking her lips as he oiled up his firm abs before he saying he'd never kiss her disgusting foot.

"We'll just have to see then...Won't we?~" she'd chuckle in response. Daisuke's whole high and mighty act might've been a little annoying, but he was kinda cute because of it, as well. Soon after, Ashley would turn around to pick up her own bottle of oil and pop open the cap. But as she had her back turned, Daisuke would take advantage with a sneak attack. As soon as Ashley looked back at him, the man would shoulder tackle her down to the mat with a loud grunt. The collision knocked the air out of her, but she didn't need air to do what came next...

"Ugh! You'll pay for that, Princy!" Ashley yelled before squirting the bottle of oil at his eyes. The match technically hadn't begun yet, so the older woman had nothing to worry about as she tried to blind him momentarily. She wasn't phased by cheap tactics, and since Daisuke had just used one on her, Ashley was more than happy to return the favor.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:09 pm

Daisuke found it insulting that the woman before him would insinuate that the wrestling prince of all people would forfeit a wrestling match and kissing someone's feet on top of that. That was the wrestling prince's shtick! Daisuke would defy the woman before him and get right up against her face as the two were face to face for a brief moment. The Prince despised the look she gave him and thus decided to back up and oil his chiseled frame up. He glanced up at Ashley, who seemed to be very much interested in the show.

Daisuke would nod at her response, "Oh we will..." he softly said before waiting for the perfect moment. Ashley would turn her back to the wrestling prince and that is when he decided to pursue his attack. Lunging in at Ashley, Daisuke tackled her to the oiled ring mats on her belly.

Daisuke was unaware that she was willing to play fire by fire, not below dirty tactics herself she would turn over her shoulder to squirt some oil at his eyes. "AHHH! You bitch" he hissed as he got off of her back and sat on his butt, sliding and slipping a bit on the mats as he gently rubbed his eyes trying not to get more oil on his eyes.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Ashley was by no means a saint when it came to her sexuality or the rules of the squared circle. She often played dirty tricks when given the chance, and did so with no guilt whatsoever. This case was no different, and in fact she got a bit of satisfaction from watching the cocky prince as he cursed loudly. She was completely covered in oil now, which was an amazing sight to behold for the rambunctious audience. It was like all of her flawless, uncovered skin shined as if she was radiating sexiness.

"Hey! Language young man!" Ashley taunted with a giggle. "Don't make me put you over my knee! And trust me, princy...I will!~" she teased before slowly standing up in the slippery oil. Then, while Daisuke was still trying to rub his eyes without getting more oil in them, the veteran would jump forward and try to hit him with a standing drop kick to his face. Normally running drop kicks were more effective, but this should be just as effective.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Daisuke didn't expect Ashley to play fire by fire. He quickly realized that this woman was not one to play nice and if Daisuke was going to bend the rule books, Ashley had no problem doing the same to him. Having that oil squirted in his eyes made him fall on his ass as he rubbed his eye to get it out of there, making him curse out at her. Ashley would giggle and scold him like a teacher for cursing before getting back up on her feet.

Finally, after getting rid of the oil from his eyes, the wrestling prince started to carefully get back up on his feet- careful not to slip. However, as soon as he got back up on his feet, Ashley would use a very unorthodox move on him in oil wrestling, she leaped off her feet and struck his chest with her feet, striking him back down on his back with a stunning drop kick!

"Ouuf!!" he grunted out as the wind was knocked out of him and Daisuke was down on his back on the ring mats, causing some oil to splatter around.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Ashley's dropkick struck Daisuke hard enough to make the oil splatter around like a guy cannonballed into a pool. Thinking that the young man wound certainly be stunned by the move, the veteran woman decided to show off a little by flexing her right arm for the crowd. Then, while still fixing her arm, Ashley would take a few steps as she slid through the oil before trying to fall to the side for an elbow drop.

If successful, her right elbow would drive into Daisuke's firm abs. She'd also then try to pin the prideful guy. Grabbing his leg and sliding her breasts all over his chest as she tried to get a hold on him. Ashley knew from previous oil bouts pins and submissions were never easy. Which made things difficult, because that's how she was supposed to win. This was why Ashley preferred Hentai oil matches, rather than standard ones. Making guys cum was just easier than keeping a hold on them in all this slippy stuff.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next