Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Daisuke Takeuchi Vs. Eliza Morgan

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi Vs. Eliza Morgan  Empty Daisuke Takeuchi Vs. Eliza Morgan

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:46 pm

Standard pro wrestling match
Rules: Pro wrestling rules
Winning condition: Pinfall/ submission/ K.O.

This wasn't a scheduled match at all, the wrestling prince aka Daisuke Takeuchi had personally requested a slot in the Tension programme to issue a challenge to a specific wrestler in Friction he had his eyes on for a long time. It was very unusual for the wrestling prince to issue a direct challenge to anyone, let alone for a wrestler in Friction but somehow, he wanted to face Eliza in a one on one wrestling match. Daisuke was very interested in a bout with the American female wrestler and tonight he was finally going to issue his challenge to her. He was ready for this, he had been wanting to get in the ring with Eliza for a long time- and tonight he was getting his wish. Still, the wrestling prince hoped she was actually woman enough to accept his personal wrestling challenge.

Daisuke:

Backstage, the wrestling prince stepped out of the showers, having just taken a nice warm shower to cleanse himself before his bout. He dried himself off before changing into his wrestling gear as he put on a pair of grey CK wrestling briefs, black elbow and knee pads and finally putting on his polished black wrestling boots. "Hmph, Eliza Morgan....let's see if you are really worth the while"he said, adjusting his briefs before heading out to the gorilla position of the Tension arena.

Daisuke's theme cued and he made his way out to the Tension arena, walking with a confident smirk on his face as he made his way down the ring ramp. As he neared the ring, he would roll from under the bottom ropes and make his way inside, walking towards the ring ropes nearest to the announcers table before demanding a mic. Daisuke would take center stage of the wrestling ring as he put the mic close to his lips "Eliza Morgan. I know you are here tonight in the AFW building. Listen,
I've been hearing a lot things about you as a talent in the ring Eliza but quite frankly I don't really believe in all the hype around your arrival to the AFW. So from this moment onward, I will prove to everyone in this arena and backstage that Eliza Morgan isn't a good wrestler. I, Daisuke Takeuchi, hereby issue a one on one challenge to you Eliza...."
he would say, watching the entrance ramp with great intent.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi Vs. Eliza Morgan  Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi Vs. Eliza Morgan

Post by BritBrat Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:11 pm

Not so long in her AFW career that she had been called out by another wrestler. Guess one match can have that effect.

Still, Eliza Morgan herself was surprised when she had gotten the call. She hadn't seen much of the Tension league but the Texan native wanted to get some insight in the league. A few matches were great and all. The blonde sitting in her locker room while watching on the T.V, a few games laying on top of it. Imagine her surprise once she had been issued a challenge from the Wrestling Prince himself.

"Heh. Well I'll be dammed..." Is this guy really calling her out? Such a thing would probably be more understandable if it's to a well known wrestler. But to have one just after one in Friction? Guess her popularity must have rocketed sky high more than she thought. Not one to duck from a challenge, the young Texan answers the call. Besides, she ain't got nothing else to do.

After a few moments passed, her theme plays on the speakers, the blonde showing herself to the Tension crowd. It ain't a official showing but a first showing nonetheless. Microphone in hand already, Eliza brings it to her lips as she stands on top of the ramp. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say I gotten a secret admirer or sumthin'." Chuckling to herself as she walks down the ramp, same attire like her first showing. "Now, I honestly didn't expect a 'royal challenge'... Gesturing the quotes with her two fingers. "...But I've never been one to back down from a challenge.
Especially from the so-called, Wrestling Prince. And you should be believing all the hype. I'm gonna be the next big star. And I don't mean the state flag of Texas."

Coming up the steel steps before stepping into the ring, the outfit that she has on certainly getting the attention of the horny men in attendance as she bends over to step in. "But yeah...I accept your challenge. And I'll prove to the masses here watching, howdy, by the way!" Waving to the crowd as they give a good pop. "And to you. that this is one Texan you don't wanna mess with." Winking at Daisuke while the crowd cheers.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:49 pm

In truth, Daisuke was looking to challenge Eliza even before her debut but after her debut and impressive showing in Friction, the wrestling prince finally decided the time was perfect for him to issue his private challenge to the Texan. The wrestling prince didn't expect her to show up that quickly, he thought maybe she would need a little more convincing or maybe she would be too scared to accept his challenge so soon after making her Friction debut. However, Eliza would surprise the Tension crowd and Daisuke as she made her way to the ring, when her entrance music cued and she stood on the top of the ramp with a mic in hand. Daisuke grinned as he looked at his opponent as she got ready to speak her mind.

The wrestling prince was not happy when she called him her secret admirer. Eliza should great confidence and charisma as she did not feel phased at all by the challenge and despite the fact that it was from a Tension veteran such as Daisuke. She made her way to the ring, to the delight of the fans and to the scorn of her opponent, taking the stance that she would never back down from a challenge before accepting Daisuke's challenge with a confident look on her face. She hyped the crowd up before winking at Daisuke, as he glared at her with his teeth gritted.

Daisuke would shake his head, not impressed by her at all. The wrestling prince, trying to play some mind games, would step up towards her, making his way to Eliza before pressing up against her in a wrestlers staredown. Daisuke's chest would press up against Eliza's chest, as they went head to head and nose to nose. "If you're going to act tough and be the best best wrestler in AFW- try to act like a real woman and say it TO MY FACE" he would as he pressed up against her. Trying to mess with her head, he would further add "Don't be so quick to accept my challenge yet Eliza....as this is an impromptu match, I propose a falls count anywhere match without a referee....with only a win via submission"he would grin, trying to shake her confidence.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:29 pm

With her debut having to be pitted against another veteran, Eliza shown more confidence as she made her first appearance to the Tension crowd, being received quite well. Always eager, the Texan shown up, ready to accept the 'Royal Challenge'. She assumed that because he is a male, most Friction based fighters would be nervous and hesitant to accept a match like that. Especially one who apparently is known to target the newbies.

Eliza knew he would not take kindly to the secret admirer taunt. But when someone wants to face you just as you stepped foot inside the ring, it is hard not to think that. At least the Swede was OK with the Texan showing up and hyping the crowd. Which Daisuke is certainly is not. And he made his feelings known as he stepped up to the blonde, getting close, too close for her own liking. She already had her test to see how tough she is and no way in hell is he gonna back down by some vulture.

She looked straight into his eyes in the traditional staredown, after he finishes, the Texan would reply. "Oh you want me to say it to yer face?" She growls before pushing his head back with hers. "I'm gonna be one of the best damn wrestlers in this league!" Shoving him back to get some space between them. "An' like hell am I gon' let you get in my way. Didja see me before? Ah shoot, that's a dumb question ta ask for a secret admirer like you. I'm here ta fight. Hell I love to fight! I ain' gon' back down from anyone. Especially you. So if yer want those rules, then, like I said earlier, I accept!"

The crowd cheers again, getting pumped, a few cheers for the Texan can be heard too. "So? You gon' add some more fancy rules or are you just gon' fight, your majesty?" Saying rather mockingly as she thrown the mic out of the ring. If that wasn't clear enough, then she doesn't know what is.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:57 pm

She was certainly going to make a name for herself if she kept going against the AFW veterans. First, it was against Belinda Northman and now it was Daisuke Takeuchi that was calling out the All-American female wrestler from Texas. Secret admirer or not, Daisuke had heard about her ability as a wrestler and any man or woman claiming to be the best wrestler in AFW had to go through the wrestling prince who wanted to claim that title for his own, cementing his status as true wrestling royalty in the AFW. Testing her resolve and fortitude, the wrestling prince would walk right up to the rather cheerful texan and press up to her in a classic wrestler's staredown, as the two glared into each others eyes as Daisuke further belittled her.

He watched the intensity in her eyes as she pressed her forehead against his, pushing him back as she proclaimed her own mission, wanting to be one of the best and accepting his challenge with the added stipulation, saying it to his face as he requested. Daisuke grutned as he was pushed back but remained calm, mockingly dusting his shoulders off "Filthy common wrestlers..." he would say before looking back at her. "You will never be the best wrestler. That title is mine to claim and I shall prove it by making you submit" he would hiss. "YOU...ME...WRESTLE!" he would say, hyping the stage up before throwing the mic out of the ring. Daisuke would lunge into Eliza, looking to start off the match with a classic collar and elbow grapple battle!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:41 pm

It wasn't that she was purposely targeting the veterans of AFW. Far from it. It just so happens that the matches that she had so far involved the vets. Although, Eliza can take pride in that. A better start in her career when she had to take on one of the Northman siblings in a TLC match and now a submission match by the supposed 'wrestling royalty'.

Either he was picking on her because she was fresh meat or that he wants to take out good talent early, Eliza didn't know the true reason. She only just met the guy who apparently had been keeping tabs on her. Either way, a challenge was called to her and she wasn't gonna ignore it. She was not gonna cower from any challenge thrown to her. And she did love a good tussle.

She gave her 'Oh really' expression when Daisuke mocked her, calling her a "filthy commoner". As if she didn't need any more of a good reason to kick his ass back to where he came from....whichever part of Japan that might be.

That kinda sounded dumb.

Anyways, Daisuke knew he couldn't scare her off. He has a challenger and he's gotta face her. Not more needs to be said, they both want the same thing and with that, he threw the mic out of the ring, the crowd hyped up to 11. No need for the bell, the 'Wrestling Prince' would charge towards Eliza, the All-American would respond in kind, clashing in a standard and good old collar and elbow lock up, limbs grasping at each other and both pushing onto each other. Eliza looking into his eyes with steel determination. "Ghh...That all you got?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:27 pm

It was indeed her match with Belinda that caught his attention, Belinda and Daisuke had a personal tussle once and seeing Eliza do so well against the Northman in a high profile TLC match, Daisuke knew that Eliza too would one day get in his way of becoming the best wrestler in AFW and therefore, it would be best to take out Eliza early on in her career before she would truly realize her potential in the ring. After firing her up and the crowd, it was on- a submission match.

Daisuke didn't like the look that she gave him when he called her a filthy commoner, he was wrestling royalty and he will not accept disrespect from a lower wrestler such as Eliza. After both wrestlers threw their mic out of the ring, the crowd was roaring for a tussle and the two were going to give it to them. Daisuke knew he couldn't scare her off with just his words and intimidation tactics, he had to make her tap.

Daisuke would lunge in, ready to wrestle! The prince locked up in a heated grapple battle with Eliza, their bodies smacked into each other as he pressed up against her, their foreheads pressed as they glared into each others eyes, with Daisuke gritting his teeth. He pressed into her harder and harder, trying to push her back into the corner but she was doing well to hold him off as they struggled back and forth."Mrngh! Y-you can't beat me, I will prove to you that I am the best"he growled.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:25 pm

The bell has rung and the two clashed, limbs grasping on limbs. No words or intimidation tactics here, just gotta make the opponent tap. Actions speak louder than words and Eliza herself is looking to treat the arrogant prince with some good old southern hospitality. Aka, a good ass whooping.

There was potential that Eliza could see after her match and she herself was eager to see how far this Texan can go. This might be another test since she's facing another veteran, but whatever may come her way, Eliza intends to conquer!

She was no easy opponent to push around, despite her size as they both push against each other. Glaring into each others eyes, the All-American hears his protest, making her scoff. "Am I hearing sum desperation from the secret admirer already? We're only just gettin' started!" Throwing another mental barb at him. As much as she could struggle, it is only gonna keep going back and forth. Time for a change of pace.

Eliza would attempt to break the lock up to snake her arm around his neck to lock a side headlock and make him bend forward. If she proves to be successful, the Texan would also attempt some sort of hip throw just to get him on the canvas. It is a submission match. So if he wanna tussle, she'll tussle.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:50 pm

With all his pre-match intimidation tactics, after that bell had rung it was only going to be their in-ring wrestling ability that was going to put one over the other. However, he still wanted to make sure had put Eliza off her game this his continued verbal assaults on her continued despite the physical struggle in the lock up. The two were pressed together in a hotly contested grapple, with Daisuke pushing in at Eliza, backing her up before Eliza pushing back and recovering her lost ground to push Daisuke back, pretty much leaving them in stablemate, much to the frustration of the wrestling prince.

"TSK! Fine then, you want to do this? Let's do this then! Argghh gah" he grunted as the two got more intense in the grapple, eager to prove the other wrong. "What's wrong cant-GAH! OOUFFF" before he could finish his taunt, he would feel Eliza break the lock up to snake her arm around his neck to lock a side headlock making him bend forward, trapping under her arm as his face was pressed against the side of her chest. He let out a muffled groan, immediately wrapping his arm around her waists to squeeze her back but Eliza was once more clever enough to smack her hip against Daisuke to hip-toss him over her send him down on his back with her on the side and the headlock still locked on. Daisuke groaned in pain, wriggling under her and shuffling his legs as he twisted and turned underneath her, bringing his hands up and pressing them under her chin before pushing his hands upwards against her chin.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:40 pm

So far, Eliza is proving to be a tough nut to crack, even with the prince trying to throw her off her game. Her wrestling spirit is ablaze and nobody is gonna extinguish that fire inside of her. She was refusing to be bullied back by Daisuke. She proved how strong she was before, and Eliza would do it again!

But if course, the All-American needed to stay one step ahead of the Wrestling Prince. Changing tactics certainly could help throw your opponent off, especially as they get more heated into one exchange. That and she wasn't quite sure how long she could last without her muscles burning out already. Still a lot of strength to be needed while gaining a submission. So Eliza changed tactics, getting him in a side headlock, staying one step ahead as she tossed him over her hip, sending them both to the mat.

This brings back her days of being in the wrestling team, rolling around on the mats, trying to twist, squeeze and bend the opponent into submission or pinning them for the count...it was one of the more enjoyable things in wrestling. Now she needs to work out the next part. But as she does, his hands pushed up towards her chin and pushing her head back. He probably knows his way on the ground. Let's test how much he knows.

The Texan released the hold in fear of him feeding her head to his legs for a headscissor before grabbing onto one of the wrist and hand, scrambling on top of the wrestling prince. She tries to wrench that arm back, with his position it's no point in rolling him on his belly. But what she has planned is also good as she looks to lay her leg on top of his neck, getting his arm between her legs and pull that said arm back as she leans back for an cross armbar attempt.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next