by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:04 pm

She sounded different than he 'wild-child of the family' sister.Hiro was,like she said,the quieter one who read books. "Oh,you arent a bookworm silly.Reading is a good thing." Xuan pauses to eat some more spaghetti.She continues after swallowing. "Besides,you kept up with Junko in your combat skill Im sure.So,its a plus that you have seemingly more skills."

The Dark Voice butted into Xuan's thoughts: --Psh,you couldnt read until you were 7.--
--Shut uuppppppp!--

Last edited by 11367 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:26 pm

"Thanks, and in a word, I'm trying to be both brains and brawn in my youth." Hiro smiled as she ate some more of her spaghetti and meatballs before sipping some water. "Also, we both were very close to our family, especially our father. He's very protective of us, but he cares so much about the family. He was once a fighter himself, but he gave up violence when he met Mom. Yeah, those were the days."

She then paused as she remembered her father, who meant so much to HER especially. Junko would say, "I guess this is one of the days we miss him the most."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:35 pm

--YOu better not give up violence--
--Leave.Me.Alone.--

Fighting inwardly a bit,she smiles to Hiro and nods. "Im sorry that he is no longer here.....I would have loved to meet him." She had to try and sympathize,lest she'd seem horribly rude.But,how could Xuan NOT sympathize? She was orphaned at too young an age to remember her parents,and was a bit fuzzy on her late father-figure,the Guild Master. "Hey,cheer up you two!" Xuan says in a small attempt to push the conversation forward.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Hearing Xuan made both girls feel better about the whole situation. Hiro would say, "She's right, sis. We shouldn't feel sad for too long over Dad. He still cared for us enough to protect us."

Junko nodded as she smiled and said, "Indeed, we should be thankful to him too now that he's watching over us." Eating another forkful of spaghetti, she would add, "And also, we might have a new sister."

Hiro nearly spit out her drink in hearing that as she cleaned herself up and asked, "A new sister?! Who?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:47 pm

The thief let out a small shriek as Hiro spit out a bit of her water upon hearing the news about having a new sister.Xuan already knew that Junko was reffering to her;but Hiro didnt.She may have though that it was an actual new baby.Xuan had to try and stifle her laughs,as to not blow Junko's cover.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Junko would slowly look to Xuan in order to "point" at her. Hiro would follow her sister's lead to look at Xuan also. "Wait...you?! I, uhh, I mean, I know where this is going, but is Mom okay with this?"

Junko would pause before calmly replying, "Hiro, I know it seemed sudden, but Xuan doesn't have a mother...or even a father anymore. She needs a family and we want to know if YOU approve."

Hiro would think over this as she wondered if they can handle a new sister. Xuan was an orphan as it is, but can Mrs. Schultz provide for all three girls? After much though, Hiro would ask, "Xuan...would you like to have a home with two new sisters?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:07 pm

XUan bit her lip and looked down with a blush as Hiro finally put two and two together to see that the thief girl was who Junko was referring to.But,she was immediately questioned on how she herself would take it. "Me.....W-Well,I dont mind it at all,actually.I mean,as long as you arent exactly like your sister with the um...."

She spoke too soon,not knowing if Hiro knew about Junko's fetish.Or,as Xuan feared,if Hiro also had the same love.

Last edited by 11367 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 pm

Hiro raised an eyebrow as she wondered what Xuan was trying to tell her. "What do you mean? I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at."

Junko however knew what Xuan was talking about and didn't know what to think if Hiro knew about it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:19 pm

Xuan changes,shifting her body and eyes to look at Junko.It was a bit too late to take it back.All she could think to say to her was: "S-Should you tell her? Or should I? I figure you should....." The thief hoped that she didnt cause any major denting damage here.Hopefully,Junko wouldnt kill her over this....

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:21 pm

Hiro would wait to hear what Xuan needed to tell her about her sister. Since it's been so long ever since being separated from the fire, there must be some things that might have changed about her older sister. As for Junko, she would feel her heart beat out of her chest as she wondered what her little sister would think.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next