Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

free private work out in the boxing gym

2 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 6 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by kiranar Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:32 am

Xerxan nods and says " have a good evening hopefully you will come back here to work out every so often the other trainers that are on their championship tours will be there." He will step through the portal with it closing behind him, but not before giving Daisuke good look at the spot where he has his camp at on his home world so she can easily find him.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 6 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:45 am

Daisuke tries to make a mental note of what she say before she can't see it anymore. At least Carl made note of the name of the place. "If everyone's ready I guess we can head out."

"Yeah, let's." Daisuke appears to be ready to go, though she thanks the staff that is still there. "I admit this is pretty far from home but this isn't a bad place. I'd give if my official seal of approval." She also gives them a thumbs up.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:31 am

The staff will say thanks as one passes them each a 6 month pass including one for Vel as one says " I think your lady friend was the first lady that looks like Xerxan that didn't make him nervous being he grew up in where females were vicious toward the men." Carl can see many of the journalists that were worst than wolves when they got a nice selling story in there sights unless someone else helped Daisuke and friends get out of there otherwise they will be stuck there till the journalists get their story they want.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:31 pm

"Thanks," Daisuke gives them a slight bow as well. "I'll make sure she gets this." Carl informs them, holding on to Vel's.

They feel like taking their chances with the mob outside. "I bet my sister's dealt with worse." Sion mentions "and she plays professional hockey on Earth."

Carl grins as he puts a hand on what looks like to be some kind of beam saber. "If anyone decides to get to close they won't stay close for long."

They do not know that while figuring out how to go about going outside that Veldaris is considering backing in with her delivery truck again and sneak them out. She waits not too far away with the car that originally brought them here and they both wait until they're instructed on what to do.

She gives Carl a ring and tells them all where they are. She has a feeling they don't give a shit either way and she asks the staffer that is with them what they suggest.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:34 am

The staff will say " you better have someone pull your transportation close by otherwise they probably wont let any of you out of here without an interview." Another staff member says " sadly there is no exit they don't know about so the front door may be the best just have who is driving to pick you up pull up front they will have to move because they know that we cant lose if they try to sue from someone trying to pull up and hitting anyone blocking the pickup spot."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:12 am

Carl then confirms to Veldaris to have the other driver pull in. "Ok, should be there in a couple minutes, give or take a bit to deal with the foot traffic that's there. I'll catch up with you guys later." she tells them before signing off for now.

A different care is picking them up than last time. It seems like a more common one, but they knew about it before they originally got there so it wasn't a problem. It gets as close as it can to the building and Carl motions that it's there.

"I guess we're off then. Thanks again." Daisuke tells the staff person there before the three head out.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:44 am

The crowd parts very fast when the driver pulls up allowing them to climb in before the journalists have a chance to realize the ones that were in the gym climbed in. They can hear the journalists say " well that mysterious trainer has to be still inside we can just wait here and get the story about the trainer instead of the prize winners. The staff workers laugh when they here the journalists plan on staying here even though he is already gone back to his home world out of their reach once again.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:05 am

As they head back home they talk about how things there went, but a good part of the conversation made them wonder about Xerxan and what will become of him, from the point of view of if he ever got found out who he was there.

For the next few days they seem to mention it less and then goes another few days not recalling anything about it. One day they are talking with their friend Lina and they remember about the gym and all that, as Veldaris had an off day from work and was wearing the workout shirt she borrowed from the gym but cause she was in a hurry to leave when she did she forgot to return it when Lina asked her where she got the shirt she was wearing.

"I guess I forgot to give it back. I hope they won't mind." she sounds slightly concerned. "Though what do you think guys? Should we pay him a visit?

"I found out it might take some time and effort to get there depending on a few things but I don't see the harm. Though from what I found out about the place they kind of dress like how they do where you were born Lina. I'm sure you and Vel will have no problem finding something to wear there. Sion and I can try, it might be a bit off but we should be ok I think. We'll take off tomorrow morning, agreed?"

Everyone there nods in agreement.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:48 am

If they go to the boxing gym first the gym will say to them " sorry he hasn't arrived at the gym today especially after that ruckus the journalists caused the last time." Xerxan was keeping himself busy those three days since that day he was working at the gym with them doing odd jobs for money for his camp supplies even though he knows he will be overcharged being they don't trust him. When they arrive he will be siting at the campfire cooking and preparing some wild mushrooms and fish to become his package meals.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:16 pm

When the group was ready to head out they decided to head straight for Arune. They didn't even think about visiting the gym. Lina navigated the way there, which it took them longer than when Daisuke and Sion originally went to where the gym was.

Luckily for them their cloaking system kept their method of transportation hidden, not wanting to make a scene. When they exited it, they did find a way to cover to up so it would blend in with the rest of nature that was in the area.

Daisuke wasn't sure how far away they were from finding where he was. She did know they are in the right world.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next