by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

free private work out in the boxing gym

2 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 20 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by kiranar Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:52 pm

He will try to think of different places they could go while listening to their ideas hoping one of them thinks of something fun.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 20 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:02 am

The girl that they know comes back after doing a few little things and asks Sion something about if he plans on watching his sister tonight. He tells her that he might depending how things go from here. She then takes off again as Daisuke mentions to Xerxan that Sion's older sister plays hockey and that her game is being televised. "Does he even know what a TV is?" Sky asks. If he doesn't then she will explain it to him.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:07 am

He will ask " what is television" as they remember the gym didn't have any television only a radio playing soft rock to help with the people working out with a set pace?He will look completely lost when they try to explain how television works and how it receives the visual signals to show the pictures on tv.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Sky sighs as she can't figure out how to explain it easier. Sion then remembers that up near the bar area at the front of the building there is a small tv that shows sports games at certain hours. Where they are currently sitting the unit itself is visible but only from the side and it would look like something else. "I can show you one briefly when we head out." Sion tells him, though nobody else has made any suggestions on what to do when they leave, which most likely would be in a few minutes.

Daisuke asks him if there is anything he can think of that he might want to see or do.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:09 pm

He will say " anywhere we go will probably be really new too me so anywhere you want to go is fine" being there is pretty much very little on the planet he has seen so it will all be very new to him.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:58 pm

Daisuke shrugs a little. "I guess we can drive around for a bit and we can show you the area and if you see something you want to get out and take a closer look at or try out then say so?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:21 pm

He will say " that is fine if someone things of something fun before I do feel free to mention it I won't be against going there." He will say " I guess going somewhere for sparing would be a bit dangerous for the kids to be visiting at their age unless rules are different here."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:56 pm

Daisuke chuckles a bit and the suggestion of doing something that physical so soon after eating. "Everyone just ate silly." Just before they got out the door and to the car their friend stopped them and asked Xerxan what he thought of things here so far.

Before they make it that far Sion showed him the tv as they pass it. "Kind of like that." At the moment is it showing highlights from local athletic competitions that high schoolers were doing earlier.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu May 01, 2014 5:04 am

He will say " I guess the meals are bit heavier than what I am use to being I use to do light workouts right after I cleaned up from cooking my meal." He will look at the tv and say" it is like a scrying crystal that can only receive images and sounds." He will say to their friend " this was a unique experience so far I just don't know what to do next being my own knowledge of stuff to do is very limited."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu May 01, 2014 5:31 am

"I guess you can put it that way." Sion tells him after hearing what Xerxan thought of it.

The girl smiles when Xerxan tells her how things went. "Glad to hear. Come back again." she tells him before they head off. She did want to ask him a bit about where he was from to better understand things but she said she had to get back to work.

When everyone got in the car they drove around, with Daisuke behind the wheel, and tried to find something to do.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next