Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

free private work out in the boxing gym

2 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 19 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by kiranar Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:38 am

Xerxan wouldn't finish more than two ribs till he is full and sits there relaxing somewhat curious about what the other kids are enjoying on that ride.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 19 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by Maxy Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Excel notices him check things out and mentions "Technically I haven't seen a wrong way to eat 'em." Daisuke sees that Xerxan still has a fair amount left. "Looks like you got some for later. Though if Lina were here she'd try to snatch 'em." she jokes with him.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:27 pm

He will say " I am use to smaller portions that I normally prepare myself at my campsite so I probably can save it for Lina to enjoy." He will ask " what is this virtual roller coaster simulator" as it probably surprises the children how out of date he is when it comes to technology.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Daisuke smirks when Xerxan thought about letting Lina have it. "Ha. That's a nice thought but giving her free food you'll just encourage her to come back for more. Just keep it for yourself." she insists.

Sion mentions he thinks it's something that will give you the feeling of riding an actual roller coaster while in reality you're not." Daisuke tries to describe to him what a roller coaster is and mentions that it's like the car they road in earlier, but no with no roof, it being connected to a metal track take has depending the design twists, turns, loops, inclines, while going very fast. She then thinks about it for a second then adds that's usually a sudden stop at the end or something very close to it.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:37 am

He will look at Diasuki not sure what she means and says "what do you mean she will keep coming back for more. He will gulp wondering how anyone would think a rollercoaster would be any fun and a little nervous that he may get tricked onto one. He will then ask " what is so much fun about them they sound really dangerous with high chance of getting hurt or killed?"
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:51 am

"Mildly put she can eat a lot." she tells him. Sion shrugs "It's one of those you don't really think about at the time. I've been on a few and there are time you're feel like oh my god I'm gonna die, but nothing really happens. I guess some advice I can give if you're ever on one and you find yourself upside down do not look up. I've heard rarely people will get hurt on those things but it almost never happens. All the ones I've seen have really strict safety standards."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:46 am

He will ask " would we of been able to fish up enough fish and gather enough mushrooms to feed her if she eats so much it gets expensive in food fees." He will say " I guess I will have experience one of those rollercoaster in order to know if I will hate or enjoy riding one."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:07 am

Daisuke chuckles and shakes her head. "It's nothing like that. with what we had would have been fine for her. Just sometimes depending how hard she works she can wolf down a lot. It just depends how things go, but for the most part she's got the regular appetite of an energetic girl."

"Sometimes they can be overrated." Sion mentions.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:53 am

He will say " I normally try to manage my own intake of food otherwise I may slow down too much due to the extra weight in a fight which could be bad unless for an example I was trying to move to a higher weight class in boxing then I would need to eat a lot to get to the required weight then train to use that extra power."

Last edited by 10727 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:46 pm

"She can too from what I have seen, but from what my parents have told me she could eat everything on every table out here right now and not gain a pound." Sky tells him. "I haven't seen it get out of hand personally though."

"Anyway, you guys want to do anything when we're done here?" Daisuke asks everyone, including Xerxan.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next