by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

free private work out in the boxing gym

2 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 11 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by kiranar Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:31 am

He will say " except for a small group of people everyone else has only shown me nothing but hatred anywhere I went so I chose to live as you seen alone because it is safer for me and anyone else who didn't see me as a monster." He will look out the window gulping as he gets his first look at outer space not really sure what to make of this new realization that the world extends beyond the sky.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 11 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Daisuke jokingly tells Xerxan it be slightly amusing if he and Veldaris were somehow related as she searches for something to do to pass the time.

Vel takes things into warp drive to get them back to their galaxy, figuring it would be best, until something goes wrong. They exit the warp drive early and they are clearly not where they should be, though most likely it would be hard for Xerxan to know that unless if he traveled a lot this way. Vel knew exactly where they were.

She tries to figure out what went wrong until she got an incoming message. She answers it then looks back at Sion. "Sir someone wants to talk to you." She sounded pretty formal here. Carl had a feeling this wasn't going to be good. Sion tells Vel to put it on speaker.

Someone from some kind of dragon race asks him for some assistance. Sions asks as to what and is told they need a neutral party to oversee something very political, plus they also have something for Veldaris. Sion asks how they knew her and her name. He told that Veldaris, even if she's just a delivery girl her reputation is intergalactic. Their space colony's space scanners have seen the ship they are in before and knew it was hers.

Sion was then told by Carl that this world and theirs are on positive terms according to their last report from a representative of theirs' last trip there. Sion tells the person that he can help, but they have a passenger with them. He is insured nothing bad will happen to anyone on board. Veldaris also mentions she wants someone to look at some of the ship's mechanics. briefly mentioning the failed warp. Luckily they aren't far and Sion tells Veldaris to take them there.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:41 am

He says " who knows my mother never allowed me to meet any of her sisters or their children so I would know if she was my cousin unless she knew something." He is moving his feet as he accidently taps a button that forms a touch hologram table for card games appears suddenly infront of the two of them. The young half bronze dragon says to those in the cockpit" I need to go to this space station to pick up supplies to upgrade our science tools and computers." He will send them the passcodes so Vel can dock immediately instead of waiting in line being she knew it was one of the busiest stations for that part of the galaxy. He finishes with "if you want to do more jobs we will need a lot more shipments made till our station gets fully operational" as he flashes her specs on a larger ship with twice the cargo space rooms for her and a small crew and a few passengers that she would get for signing up as their main contact for shipping supplies for their station.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:46 am

Daisuke looks interested, not seeing this here before but knows about the game. She tells him it's a game played on Earth. She explains it though they don't start since they get there pretty fast.

When they get there Sion looks for whoever asked for his time to deal with what was going on while Veldaris gets things going for that guy that talked to her.

Carl goes with Sion and Daisuke stays with Xerxan.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:16 am

Xerxan seems extremely nervous around the hologram card game table which is kind of normal being he never seen one before and it suddenly popped out of nowhere.
The young half dragon says to Sion" do you mind if Lady Veldaris does a shipping delivery for me while you are onboard because she came highly recommended for dependability." He will finish with I promised her the title to a larger ship as long as she is willing to keep making the pick ups and deliveries to my station when we need them" as he sends Vel a manifest so they all can see it was basic science equipment for a science wing.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:27 am

"Yeah that's ok. We can't really get back home until things get fixed. We were visiting somewhere else and bad weather made us leave sooner then expected."

It didn't look like it wasn't a complicated matter to repair on their ship, which is good. Veldaris said that since she's hear now she doesn't mind though too much back to back galaxy hoping is really draining. "Is what you want sent out any where near here?"

"I hope you can still see where we live Xerxan. Or at least one of the two places." She reminds him that while she and Sion have a planet they rule over they were born and grew up on Earth.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 pm

The dragon says " you can dock at our station to repair as long as you don't mind one of my techs looking over your ship she loves the model because it has the longest track record of excellent performance too bad you may have one of the few working models." If she docks a dwarven tech is waiting there ready to thank Vel for allowing her to look over your ship when she finishes she snaps a picture of herself near the ship for her own private album. The docking bay has all the tools so she can fix her ship easily and make sure there isn't any other problems. He will say to Vel " I sent the coordinates it isn't too far and I gave you a fast pass code so you can skip the lines along with the manifest it should be on your data pad. Xerxan says to Daisuke " other than the village Lina and Vel seen the only place I have been to other than the gym which leaves one place I will never return to because I don't consider it any where I want to be" as he refers to the city of his birth.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Veldaris nods and takes off to take care of the shipment. Daisuke tries to think of other things to ask him but is drawing blanks. She does ask him though if there is anything about her or anyone else he might like to know.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:51 am

The trip doesn't take too long before she reaches that familiar station with long lines of ships which the station transmits to her please get in one of the lines till they receive the passcode then they say " please proceed to the dock F which was already empty for cargo bots to load the materials onto your ship. When you dock the worker there shows you all the cargo and it all matches everything on the manifest you were given then seals the boxes and the bots move the cargo into the cargo hold. Xerxan will get nervous as the bots move in with the boxes till it is all loaded and secured.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:32 am

Veldaris waits for all everything to be loaded up as Sion is dealing with things but they don't appear to be complicated. As for Daisuke, she stays close to Xerxan, assuring him things swill be alright. "If we got time when we're done here and the storm hasn't ended I do want to show you at the planet Sion and I rule over. It's a nice place. There are some areas that look like where found you and some more modern. I yell you it's been hard balancing that and my Earth life but I've managed so far." She then shows him a couple of small photos of her two kids. One is her daughter, who is between the ages of six and seven or so. "This is my first born, her name is Sky." It is a recent photo of her playing some pickup ice hockey outside. "And this is my son Excel." She shows him one of a boy, around the same age as the girl, who is looks like he's taking it easy outside in warmer weather. She mentions that Sky is older by roughly a few months.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next