Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

free private work out in the boxing gym

2 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 5 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by kiranar Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:10 am

He will say " in boxing punching is all that is allowed while in the ring while a clinch isn't done too often besides this could help you build up your stamina so you can last longer doing your normal thing in the ring. The hours went by till staff member comes in saying you will need to go shower up and clean up being it is closing time for the gym" as they notice it is 8pm already being time flew by. He will say " Xerxan take your time all the exits are being watched by reporters curious as to who won this private gym session.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 5 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by Maxy Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:48 pm

"I know that." Both Daisuke and Sion say around the same time knowing the difference between wrestling and boxing rules.

By this point Veldaris was long gone. Though she was still geographically near by doing more deliveries. Though when she came back to see how things were she did notice the crowd that gathered. She had two thoughts, one being back her truck up and sneak them out, even though the royals were kind of use to the on/off media mob. Her second thought, and most tempting was hiding somewhere high up and picking them all off with tranqs. She was very skilled with a crossbow. "That would be mean, but so tempting." she thought.

She did give Carl a ring and told him about the crowd she saw. Carl noticed it as well. "Is it usually like this around he?" Carl asks Xerxan.

"If you guys want an easy exit I can put 'em all to sleep, I'll just need a couple minutes to get them all and hide the evidence." she said with a grin "That or I can back in and sneak you guys off." Carl made sure those in the group inside heard her two suggestions if they wanted an escape route. Sion and Daisuke seemed fine with just walking out the front door, unless the reporters were literally rabid. Though they wondered what would come of Xerxan. "We could take him with us if he wants?" Sion suggests.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 pm

He will say " sadly this is normal when the press doesn't know who won these private work out sessions they can be pretty intense about getting the story about how the work out session went." He will say " they will allow me to stay here till the crowd dispenses, but the normal journalists that show up to work out will not pursue interviews being they understand anyone here wants to have a good work out without the interviews." While they talk a portal forms in view of them to forest campsite that Xerxan says is where he lives. He will say " I guess the guardians who protect the passages between this world and my home world have set up my way home which I don't think they would allow me to go with you in your escape. While he says that a deep voice says " better hurry along your time is up for your visit to this land" after the words are said the voice is silent, but still listening and paying attention.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:14 am

"Oh. I guess if you have to go you have to go. What's the name of the place you're from anyway?" Daisuke asks him, wanting to know at the very least that.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:24 am

He says " I don't really know the name of the world I am from my education is pretty limited on names of places only had lessons in language so I can talk and combat" as he looks a bit down that he cant be too much help. The guardian says to Daisuke " why do you wish to know where he is from I can assure you he doesn't know the answer to your question."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:41 am

"In case we want to check up on 'em?" She wasn't expecting to be asked about it, also not noticing the guardian that was there right away.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:33 am

The guardian will say his home world is called Arune it is a decent size planet that has no space travel capability, but it is in neutral space between your kingdom and the border of the dragonstar empire." The guardian will add " right now the dragonstar empire has a space station in construction" which Daisuke and Sion has heard about which was still in neutral space so it didn't warrant too much importance till now. The others will notice Xerxan faint half way through the guardian's conversation with Daisuke due to the sheer amount of information he just couldn't handle about the world of his birth.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:51 pm

Carl notices this and goes to catch him before he hits the ground. After she can process the info that is given to her she figured a trip there should be doable. "It does sound doable, not sure when I'd be able to attempt it though."

"Is he going to be ok?" She wondering, seeing Carl holding on to him.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Xerxan will recover not too long afterwards saying " wow I didn't know there was so many things about my home land that probably the other people. He will get to his feet and look at them and ask " what is a space station and how would anyone travel to one" as this is all really new to him. The guardian will say " the spaces station probably wont be finished too soon too many arguments between the workers of each of the scale clans how designs which you may be able to help them being it is close to your kingdom too" as the guardian ignores Xerxan's question considering if he should wipe his memory about the talk of his home that he shouldn't of heard.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:15 am

The longer this was going on the more strange this was looking to Daisuke and Sion. "Maybe you better get going." Dai tells Xerxan. "Nice meeting you."

Carl and Sion nod in agreement.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next