by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza - Page 8 Empty Re: Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Conza was out, completely. He didn't even feel it when he was put on the ground.

Jay gives her an odd look, showing her that he wasn't going to go to sleep. "W-What are you dong? This is a submission match, not a tuck-in match!" He knew he wuld regret saying that, but he was angered by the amount of toying aroung she did. He couldn't even struggle, so he just had to say it in a blunt way to Aurore.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza - Page 8 Empty Re: Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza

Post by Kounoko Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Aurore felt amused by her opponent's rejection to be tuck into sleep, "Oh well~ if you want to do this the hard way~" She teased, "Then too bad, for you, that is~" The girl would comment as she would attempt to change her hold, putting a bearhug/smoother combo hold on Jay, her arms would wrapped around his body, pinning his arms to the side.

However, the bearhug would not have much force applied as she intended it to just lock him in place, as she would hug him in a position that would buried his face onto her busts, and she would now attempts to slowly robs him of oxygen using her soft, firm assets.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:14 pm

He was just being moved around like a limp ragdoll. "Stop i-it....I--" Jaywas instantly quieted by the girl muffling his voice with her breasts. Though his face lit up red, it was due to lack of air, and not embarrassment. "Hdgh, hggg!" He curses Aurore through his muffled cries. His legs kick around rapidly, as that was all that could move. Thr hug didn't even hurt, she was just smothering him. It would take a long while, but the lion would finally be subdued and would be K.O'ed. Now with both boys not awake, Aurore could put them in just about anu submission she wanted to.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:46 am

Seeing Jay falling into a asleep as well, Aurore would now but both of them in a gentle double bearhug, holding them in her arms while smiling gently at the referee girl.

Last edited by 11749 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:16 am

Conza was the first to wake up. And in a panic. "W-What the....Ngh!" The bearhug was gentle, but still had enough squeeze to hurt a lot. The small boy began to groan, his eyes shutting as the referee came closer. His back was screwed u so much from this match, it was horrible. "A-Agh...I...I give up!" He cries out.

Jay was just waking up, and didn't feel that much pain. Not as much as Conza. "No..." Jay cursed under his breath, since he wasn't there to stop Conza from submitting.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:08 pm

"Great, thanks~" Commented Aurore to Conza as she released the two guys, it would seems that she's won half the match already, she would now attempt to pick Jay up, and put him in a cradle hold, if he couldn't get away in time.

The match seems to be under her control for now, but who knows, Jay might be able to turns the table.

Last edited by 11749 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Conza fell to his feet before his knees. He groans and slowly walks away after getting up. He felt bad for his partner but, there is something else he could do. Now, Jay had to face the behemoth of a woman all alone. Jay felt Aden put back into that cradle, it was weird....He looked up to Aurore's face with a confused look. "U-Um.....?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:55 am

As she puts her opponent into a cradle hold, Chitbang would now sit down onto the floor into a Seiza posture, and smile at him "So~ do you give, or do you want more cuddle?" She asked as she retrains him gently in her seemingly gentle hold, as she starts rocking him in her hold.

Meaning, he can either give and accept defeat, or be continuously humiliated by being treated like a little newborn in her slender but mighty arms. Unless he can find a way to escape from her unyielding grip.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:01 am

He kept that weird/creeped out face. "Um....What t-the hell?" He was embarrassed, sure but... "I ain't gonna give out of being shy or embarrassed." His face was slowly getting redder. "I'm not gonna tap for that at all. I'd rather get broken and bent than this...." Jay was telling the truth, and was also suggesting to her what to do. If there was any leeway, Jay would definetly try to escape her grasp.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:05 pm

"What a naughty boy~" seeing that Jay refused to summits, Aurore would now flip him over on her laps, so he would now lie face down with his belly on her laps, if he can't escape, and she would use her right hand to lock in and hold him in place.

"Naughty kids need to be taught a lesson~" She teased as she starts smacking his bottoms with her left hand, using enough force to cause a bit of pain but no damage at all, just causing him more shame and humiliation.

What a naughty girl.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next