by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Killer King vs Aurore Ha ChitBang

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Killer King vs Aurore Ha ChitBang Empty Killer King vs Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by KillerV Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:28 am

NHB Pro Match
Win by pinfall or submission

Killer King vs Aurore Ha ChitBang 6804534295_8b7b9284f7_z.jpg

King got another lucky opportunity to face another newbie joining the league, so far ever one of em he face suffered the wraith of the most dangerous animal around, Killer King, destroying, dominating, and humiliating them in every way possible, this girl will be his next victim. "Hehehe you're going down.... Aou-- Aouuu---- bitch!"

He couldn't pronounce her name when he saw it, yet he doesn't even know what she looks like other than just another babe looking for a major defeat and ready to admit that Kin is the best heel around. He got ready in the locker room wearing his dark red trunks, black boots, and his signature evil black leopard mask that fits just right over his head, locking it well before heading out to the arena to meet her in the ring.

He appears on stage roaring out loud to the annoying crowds, heading down quickly to the ring and sliding himself in, flexing his strong arms and pumping his muscle chest in front of everyone, his main focus is to do what he love to do against every ladies he face, dominate them for the win. "RAWWWR!"

Last edited by 6075 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Aurore Ha ChitBang Empty Re: Killer King vs Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by Kounoko Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:56 am

Another match in a rather short timing.

Well, that's the life of a professional wrestler.
Killer King vs Aurore Ha ChitBang D7g.gif
After a exhausting and close battle with the dark savior just a couple of days before, Aurore now faces yet another male opponent. This time, one which is not only bigger, but taller then herself. A giant almost twice her own weight and 10 cm taller the her, this would be a rather good match, she thought to herself, as the stronger her opponent, the more she likes it. After all, winning is not the most important, the most important is the chance to test her body against others, to see her own limits. One's greatest opponent is always one's self.

She walks into the arena with excitement for her new match, not really knowing what to expect. Entering the ring and facing her opponent, she smiled and gives a bow to the giant masked wrestler, "Greetings, King-san, I am Aurore, it's an honor to be able to have a match with someone as good a wrestler as you. I am really grateful for this match." She said with a warm and gentle smile, "Please don't hold back just because I am a girl and a newbie, I know I am most likely not your match, but I would ask you to really give your best, I will." As she gets ready to fight the giant, she is rather confident of her strength, however, her lack of skill and experience would most likely cause her this fight. But hey, she's a newbie, she naturally will learn and get better through more and more fights.

Last edited by 11749 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:29 am

King looking out at the ring to see what does his lovely opponent looks like and see what kind of sick mind hes willing to put her in, just thinking of all the different possibilities that King would do to her, course hes being off limited to do anything ecchi/erotic or he'll get in pretty deep trouble. **Shit** He thought, but at least he could destroy her in some way or another, once she makes her appearances on stage, she looks pretty good and when she comes in the ring, shes rather tall than he expected, greeting the beast as he chuckles.

"Heh, so you're my opponent huh? I dont expect to go easy on you, ever. And dont try to play nice either, Im a kind of person to destroy anyone who faces me in the ring... like you!" He taunted her, crossing his arms in front of his strong large chest showing his muscles all over, clearly the mad beast is ready to show her some 'good time'. Once the bell rings, he uncrossed his arms and getting into his wrestling stance, hands up and glaring at her, slightly squatting down. "Dont forget, this match is a NHB match!"

From there, he tries to lunge at her with his hands reaching up to her shoulders trying to pushes her backward to the ropes, excepting her mind to think shes gonna pushes him back or something to avoid of a sort, but he planned to make her think something else while he bring his knee up aiming to strike right at her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:43 pm

"Oh well, I will try my best to stay in once piece." Was Aurore's reply to the masked giant's threats, as she still maintains a polite and gentle smile. In a way, it really shows her confident. As he flexes her muscles, she could help but giggled a bit, since as the old sayings goes, ones whom barks never bites.

Aurore was more the happy to lock up with the big guy lunges at her and reaches for her shoulders, she prepares to do the same and engage her opponent to a shoulder shove test of strength, having confident that she wouldn't be the one to budge when her opponent suddenly attempted to knee her in the stomach. However, all it does is make her feel some pain, as the tiger mask wrestler would find that kneeing Aurore's stomach feels like kneeing a stainless steel wall, her strong abs proving more then enough to absorbs the attack.

And with a deep breath, Aurore starts pushing forward, attempting to push the big guy backwards, he might be close to twice her weight, but she knows she's still much stronger, as she has out-muscled many men even bigger then the one she's facing now using raw strength.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:49 pm

King would of thought that his knee could do some good damage from the start when striking right at this girl stomach, but then thing is, it wouldnt sink in but instead only bounces right off like some harden material absorbing his attack. **The fuck?!** He thought surprised and pissed at the same time, this girl is even tougher than he thought, growling while getting pushed back slightly ass she showing she isnt easily taken down than he would expected, but at least the challenge would be fun until King gets the upper hand from start to finish. "Tough arent you?"

While feeling himself pushing back, he let her push a little more before getting his hands to slip down around her waist, trying to lock it in tightly to press her body up against his but that just half the plan he was thinking of. King full plan was once he got his arms around her body, he using his strength to lift her up and kneeling down to drop her right on top of his knee, right between the legs for the Reverse Atomic Drop. "Withstand this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:23 pm

"Well, I would say so myself." Was Aurore's reply to her opponent calling her tough, well, she is rather proud of how strong her body is. As the masked wrestler breaks the test of strength and pressed her body against his, she smiled again, a set up for a bearhug? Well, bearhug is so totally her domain, and with that, she opens her arms, getting ready to wrap them across her opponent's body in a bearhug duel.

However, she was surprised when instead of trying to crush her against his body, the big masked wrestler instead lifted her up in the air, "Hey... what are you trying to do... Hey!" And got dropped kneed by him in between the legs. Now, no matter the gender, getting hit there is something rather painful, even though the pain doesn't actually hurt her, she can feel just how intensive the pain is, a normal girl would likely faints from such an attack. However, thanks to her pain asymbolia, while she can tell it's painful as hell, it doesn't hurt her, not sensationally, anyway.

However, a lady being attacked at that part of the body, is really something rather embarrassing, and her face turns red with embarrassment and anger, with droplets of tears forming in her eyes, "Now that was too much!" She exclaimed, "That was not wrestling anymore! It's shameless molesting! You big pervert!!!" And with that, she attempts to wraps her arm around his body in a breast to chest, arms pining bearhug. Unless he manages to escape before she wraps her arms around him, he's going to get a very, very, very tight body crushing, arm crippling squeeze.

Last edited by 11749 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:33 pm

King managed to get his strong arms around that slender fine waist of hers, tighten his grip when she thought he was going for the bearhug but he wanted to inflict somewhere that no one, no matter which gender you are doesnt want to get hit at, right between the legs with her landing right on top of it. "Ha!" He can feel his knee connected with her crotch and looking the expression at her face, she was blushing as well the tearing coming out of her eyes before going crazy at him. "Well at least I didnt use my hands to feel you up!"

Slowly he pulls his knee out from her to stand himself up when she suddenly wrapped her arms around his body, both wrestlers bearhugging each other as King grunting from the hold, "Like me that much huh?" He teased, yet her grip seem pretty strong despite her girly appearances. Growling while the two hugging each other out, King tries to outdo her when his arms slowly coiling around her waist, leaning forward hoping to make her back bend to crush her further. "Think you can hurt me with this?! GRRRRR!" He'll prove it to her that he isnt gonna go down that easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Aurore smiled as her opponent chouses to fight her bearhug instead of trying to escape, "Well, I might, if you aren't this much of a pervert." Was her reply to his tease, confident of winning a bearhug duel, even though she's in a handicapped position as both her arms are wrapped over his, in a bearhug duel, the one talking the inner bearhug always have advantage, however, Aurore has just overcome such disadvantage too many times using raw power.

As the masked wrestler tires to bends her backwards by crushing her from her waist and leaning forward, she smiled again, and flexed her abs to push this body back, with her back muscles absorbing her opponent's squeezes like a castle wall against arrow, he might as well be hugging a steel pillar. While her opponent's strength is strong enough to make her feel some pain, she knows it's not enough to injured her. And with that, her long, slender arms tightens further around the big wrestler's body, "Well, we will see." Was her answered to the masked wrestler's challenge.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:30 pm

King been doing quite a bit of damages to her but it didnt seem very effective to the lady, his knee hit her stomach, landing her crotch right on top of his knee and now bearhugging her, almost as if her body were not human or just extremely durable. **An android?** He thought that he never face someone withstand so much and not really feeling much effects from it, he could try harder to wear her down but its gonna take took long and if that wouldnt work after few more times, maybe he'll just quit and isnt worth his time. "Grrrrr!"

His arms tighten around her waist even further to hopefully crushing her bit more, but he can feel her own arms around his waist as he can feel the pressures as well. Gritting to endure the pressure and needed to break up this hold along with hers. "Time for... lift... off!" King tries to do one last effort by lifting her up and arching his back as he can, hoping he would fling her over him as he release his arms, if she also do the same she would be flying over him from the release Belly-to-belly suplex, unless she held on and get landed down on the mat with him on top, bridging himself over her into a pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:42 am

Aurore smiled as the bearhug duel continues, having confident that she has the upper hand, her body absorbing the additional pressure her opponent applied on her without much problem, and her arms continues to tightens mercilessly around her opponent, he's very, very lucky that she's still holding back quite a bit, as she doesn't want to cause any real injuries to her opponent, she is treating this like a sport after all.

However, her opponent broke the duel using a suplex, "Not so easy." She comments as she held onto the hold, still squeezing tightly. As they landed on the floor together, she attempts to stand up while still her arms continues to squeeze around his arms and back, crushing his chest against her breast, her strong legs more then enough to support both her weights and her opponent's, unless he somehow attacked her. Her opponent will learn that she is someone who can only be defeated by skill and wits, contests of strength will always ends in her victory. "Just to inform you, my bearhug squeeze pairs of men around your size and bigger out cold together on a regular basis, strength is my domain, big guy." She warns the masked wrestler, her weakness lies in being experience and having weak skills, but trying to fight strength with her will inevitably prove futile.

Last edited by 11749 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 7 times in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next