Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 246 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa - Page 2 Empty Re: Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Post by bricktown Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:39 pm

"Hey now, that's not the kind of screaming I like to hear." Alyssa cracked her knuckles as she maintained her hold, her strong legs keeping Char pinned as she began the next part of her plan. With a devious chuckle, she moved her hands to stroke her target's splendid thighs. It was definitely not enjoyable for either party to go in dry. As hungry as she was, tearing the blonde up was not something she'd want to do, even if she was supposed to be the bad guy and all.

"Relax, why don't you? You're in my parlor now, and I'm jonesing for some O.J!"

Foreplay would certainly help her out, although the former model might not have been so receptive to it. Hell, she was probably going to struggle like a cornered jackal now that she knew what the Erotic Terrorist was doing.

Well, one step at a time. Getting her ready for the real course wasn't just a case of fingers in and wrists out.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa - Page 2 Empty Re: Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:10 am

"Uhh... S-stop it!" Char protested as Alyssa began to stroke her thighs. "W-what's an O.J...?"

The blonde certainly felt she couldn't just relax and give in, at least not this early! She continued to try prying her opponent's legs apart, slapping at the thigh of Alyssa occasionally to aid her effort. If only she was stronger... Char squirmed harder, trying everything that came up to her mind to escape, including attempting to roll around, even if she wasn't so sure that getting on her front would help her free herself.

"Let go already!" she yelled before starting to roll herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:16 pm

"Oh, it's not like you don't know. A few girls have stroked it right out of you before." Alyssa laughed with an evil edge to her voice as Char battered her thighs. In a battle of attrition, she'd burn the blonde down to cinders before stoking a different kind of fire.

Of course, she didn't count on Char actually figuring out a way to escape. And even though the Bomber was planning on exhausting her opponent, she really wanted to expedite the exciting parts. Slogging through a clean technical exchange wasn't on her agenda right now, not when she was so filled with need. With a growl, she moved her hand to stroke between Char's legs before breaking her hold.

"Just this once, Colt. You won't be getting away again." She hissed.

She scrabbled to her feet, placing her back to the ropes as she waited for the other wrester to stand up.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:37 pm

"W-wha...?" Char blurted out, not really getting what Alyssa meant, but still feeling a little uneasy from listening to the girl's laugh. "You... ahn!" her protest cut short by the stroke between her legs, causing her body to twitch and her cheeks to blush.

The hold was released afterwards, though, so that confused the blonde even more. Did Alyssa intentionally let her go? The blonde stared at the girl for a bit, still looking flustered. Shaking her head lightly, Char got up to her feet and adjusted her breath. She needed to calm down more than anything right now. Opponents who liked to tease like Alyssa would only feel even more fueled to toy with her if she didn't start fighting back.

Once she's ready, the blonde charged with a battle cry, deciding to take Alyssa head on. Her plan was to shift herself to the side a little, aiming to hit her opponent with a rough shoulder barge to knock her down!

"Yaahh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:06 pm

"Enjoying yourself, huh?" Alyssa held the ropes, taking the time to rest as Char tried to calm herself down. "Tell you what, I'll be a good sport. The harder you fight, the better I'll make you feel."

The blushing blonde was easier to mess with than to hit, so the Bomber had decided to place a heavier emphasis on the mindgames. Terrorists relied on psychological warfare, anyways. This was a good time to polish up her skills. She took the charge full-on, the ropes straining slightly as the wind was driven out of her again.

Alyssa didn't come away empty-handed, though. She had taken a surprisingly strong hit, but she used the moment of impact to try and give Char's butt a squeeze.

"Come on! HARDER!" She rasped, her voice rough from the pain of the strike. "You want to cream your brains out or not?!"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Her charge hit Alyssa head on, knocking the girl hard although the ropes prevented Char from bringing her opponent down. The blonde wasn't too bothered about it, thinking that she could just follow her attack with another, until she felt Alyssa's hand grabbing her butt!

"Ah?!" the blonde jumped a little, totally caught by surprise with the move. "C-cream my brain... N-no!" she denied quickly, her blushes appeared again. "A-are you crazy?!"

She had enough! Char fumed as she attempted to grab Alyssa's arm, wanting to toss the girl towards one of the turnbuckles as hard as she could. Her physical strength might be just average or even lower, but definitely didn't want to stay close to her perverted opponent for too long!

"G-go away!" she yelled while trying to swing Alyssa to the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:57 pm

"Crazy with lust!" Alyssa didn't have the air to laugh. All she could do was grin madly as the blush reappeared on Char's face. Good, good! Even if she was letting the girl dominate her physically, she had the mental edge here. Time to step her game up.

As Char grabbed her arm, the Bomber quickly undid the bandanna around her mouth and let it fall as she was swung against the turnbuckle. The impact against her spine caused her to hunch over slightly with a slight groan, but she recovered quickly. When she looked up, she gave the most perverted smile as she could and pulled her trapped back while seeking to encircle her opponent with her free arm.

If Char wasn't fast enough to avoid her embrace, Alyssa was going to capture the blonde in a deadly kiss. Who knew what would happen if BB succeeded in snaring the former model?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Char quickly run towards her Alyssa on the corner as she managed to toss her opponent onto the turnbuckle. It didn't seem like she threw the girl hard enough, but physical stuffs was never her forte. That shouldn't matter too much, though, as she intended to follow it up with a couple of strikes that she hoped could at least stun Alyssa for a bit.

Unfortunately, Alyssa seemed to recover just as the blonde reached her, and before she could do anything, Char was pulled into a kiss! She let out a loud, muffled yelp as her figure seemed to freeze for a while on Alyssa's embrace. Her eyes shot wide open initially, but they began to narrow themselves as Char felt time stopped for her at that moment!

"Mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Jackpot! Oh, Char was hers now. The thought got Alyssa worked up as her eyes closed. Briefly forgetting all of her schemes, the Bomber's right hand reached lower to rub the fabric between Char's legs. She slowly stopped caring about the mental dominance or the particulars of the match. Right now, she had to claim the blonde as her own or she'd go mad.

She maintained her lock on her opponent's lips, briefly lost in the moment. The aching of her back and her chest were nothing compared to the need that pulsed in her groin. Such was the hunger within her. Neither victory nor loss were considerations at this time. It was a moment of weakness that could be capitalized on, if Char was able to snap out of it.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:39 pm

If Alyssa looked as if she's temporarily lost between their kiss, Char looked as if she's completely lost it with her opponent's lips locked tightly on her own. Her body still instinctively tried to resist, by trying to close her legs, but it only lasted for a few seconds only. Her arms tried to push the girl away, but she barely channeled any strength into her hands. The blonde was now putty in her opponent's grasps!

Char felt she's in some sort of trance as it was. She barely squirmed, as if a good portion of her strength was sucked with the kiss. It's a rather unusual sight to see, and even the blonde didn't really know what's going on. The match was no longer on her mind at that point, and she didn't know how long her trance would last...

"Mmmhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next