by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa - Page 4 Empty Re: Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Post by bricktown Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Well, fuck her sideways. Char was more of a fighter than Alyssa had gave her credit for! Too bad they were right across the ring from each other. Unlike last time, she wasn't going to slack. No, now she was getting serious about the actual wrestling part. There was no time for considerations like what form the attack would take. She threw herself to the side as soon as the blonde had gotten close enough that she wouldn't be able to stop herself from crashing into the turnbuckle.

Ouch. She picked herself up, scrabbling towards her opponent with a fierce grin. That unintentional body splash against the corner must have hurt, but the girl had decided to cast aside Alyssa's goodwill. And there could only be one answer she could give to that.

"REAR NAKED CHOKE!"

A moment later, the Bomber went for a rollup. No sense in telling her opponent the move she was actually planning on doing.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa - Page 4 Empty Re: Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:42 pm

"Augh!" Char crashed to the corner after her self inflicted screw up, leaving her in a rather dazed state.

Hearing Alyssa's announcement snapped her out, though, and she quickly turned around to prevent the so called rear naked choke. In her current state, she could have tapped within seconds if she got trapped with such move. She didn't really see where her opponent was, until she looked down. Alyssa rolled towards her, and Char knew she had to escape as quick as she could. The blonde would throw herself to the side, concluding that a rough landing on her front would be better than taking what Alyssa planned to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:56 pm

"Sharp reflexes. But you're on my turf now." Alyssa got on all fours, lunging at the downed girl as if she was a lion. Unfortunately, the blonde's flailing arm caught her across the face as she got into range.

She groaned and slipped to the side, temporarily dazed as she fell to one knee. In this position, Char had the chance to catch the Bomber in a submission hold of her own. But would her luck hold out if she missed this opening? The perverted wrestler was starting to recover, so she had to act now or be caught in her game again.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Char couldn't believe that she managed to actually hit Alyssa during her escape attempt. The blonde wasn't just about to second guess her chance, though. She felt like she was so much behind in the terms of wearing her opponent down and was quite eager to take any opportunity she could get! She quickly scrambled on her hands and knees, before lunging at her opponent, attempting to catch the girl with a side headlock! This should allow her to weaken her opponent a fair bit, assuming it succeed.

"Hyaah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Still stunned from the hit, Alyssa was bowled over as Char managed to snatch her up into that headlock. Shit, this was no good. She couldn't afford to get lose even a bit of strength from such a dumb mistake, so she did what she believed would release the hold. She immediately tapped, much to the crowd's amusement.

The Bomber set her teeth in grim determination. 7 to 5 in Char's favour, huh? Well, the moment the blonde let go, the Bomber would destroy her. Not only had she decided not to accept Alyssa's compassion, but she had gone and embarassed her to boot. No more tomfoolery. Somebody was going to go home crying tonight, and it wasn't going to be the Erotic Terrorist.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:13 pm

The moment Alyssa tapped, Char blinked her eyes. She barely hold the girl for too long and she gave? Well, the blonde wasn't going to complain for sure. She released her opponent and took a step back to adjust her own breath. Somehow she still managed to be in the lead despite her start of the match. Could she actually win this one?

Char had a determined look on her face as she put her arms in front of her to assume her stance. She had a feeling that Alyssa might not take being caught like that lightly. It's not like she sympathized with the girl who had been molesting and made her cum, though... Well, maybe just a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Alyssa crawled over to the ropes and slowly pulled herself up with some hesitation. The crowd was cheering for Char right now, and she knew the blonde would like that. But despair couldn't come without some hope, could it? No, the terror would begin now. She breathed out slowly, angry as a wounded bear. She turned around, her crazed blue eyes gleaming with the desire to dominate and crush the blonde.

"You're not walking out of this one." She said slowly, each word hard-edged like bowie knives. "I'm going to fuck you 'til your hips can't move."

She crackled her knuckles, baring her teeth as she advanced on Char.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Char had to say that Alyssa's expression and taunt did intimidate her, but she tried to put a brave appearance regardless. Did she just pissed the girl for some reason? If anything, she felt like she should be the one who felt more offended because of what Alyssa did to her in the first place! The blonde gathered her courage and finally opened her mouth to talk back.

"W-well, I'm obviously won't let you!" she replied.

She furrowed her brow and began to keep her distance from her opponent. All she needed to do was to focus, and she should be able to avoid making any silly mistakes. Char wasn't know what Alyssa was planning, but she had a feeling it would be better if she didn't know. The blonde then decided to try striking first, hoping she could catch her opponent by surprise. Running towards the ropes, she turned around to launch herself towards Alyssa and slide down in an attempt to tackle the girl's legs.

"Hyaah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:49 am

"You don't get a say." Alyssa's reply was cold and brief as she sunk into a fighting stance. The blonde made a mistake in moving in, and the Bomber was about to show her just how bad it was. She ran towards the sliding wrestler, dropping low with her hands extended. There was no doubt that she was trying to grab Char's chest yet again, although she wasn't planning on letting go this time.

"You don't get to go down on me without permission."

Her enemy would learn her place very soon. Until then, it was only a matter of correcting her until she accepted that. And it'd start here and now, if she didn't fend off Alyssa's strong hands!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:12 am

"Kyaah!" Char yelped as Alyssa aimed her chest again, after all that talk about going back to proper wrestling! "L-let go!" she demanded.

Lying on her back, the blonde was struggling to free her breasts from her opponent's grabbing hands, and she began to twist herself to the side in order to aid her effort. She shouldn't believe what the girl was saying earlier! Now she let her guard down and got punished because of it. It's all Alyssa's fault!

Of course, pointing someone for lying during a match would only make her look even sillier, so Char didn't bother to do so. At least, her flustered expression and red face told her opponent how uncomfortable she was at the moment.

"I said let goo!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next