by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cecilia Northman vs Alyssa Blank - Submission Showdown

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman vs Alyssa Blank - Submission Showdown Empty Cecilia Northman vs Alyssa Blank - Submission Showdown

Post by bricktown Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:21 am

Submission Match
H moves allowed

The crazed Bomber had already arrived in the ring, the last notes of her theme fading out as she held the ropes with her hands. Clad in her usual custom schoolgirl outfit and bandana, Alyssa seemed like she was more hyped up than usual for this match. It wasn't because she was taking on one of the best in the AFW, and it wasn't because the blonde was incredibly hot. While those were bonuses, they were far from the truth. She was facing somebody who was currently in a feud with her best friend, and she relished the chance to one-up Morgan.

Alyssa loved the big oaf to bits, she really did. But the brawler had no style, no finesse! To show her bestie the real beauty of wrestling, she was going to artistically and explosively demolish Cecilia. That was her goal, and she was damn well sure that she'd succeed.

"COME ON, NORTHMAN! TIME TO LIGHT THE FUSE!!"

She turned to the entrance and raised one red gloved fist, pressing against her index with her thumb like she was trying to set off a bomb. The question of how her opponent would react to the taunting would be answered the moment they clashed.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman vs Alyssa Blank - Submission Showdown Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs Alyssa Blank - Submission Showdown

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:45 am

Cecilia Northman vs Alyssa Blank - Submission Showdown ZjaDSUh

As soon as this Alyssa had finished of her shouting for the blond beauty to get down into the ring so they could start the match, would Cecilia's team song blast out loudly out of the spearkers. The heavy beats and notes of the song echoing through the arena as the busty blond Swede stepped out onto the ramp, hands on her hips as she would then proceed to start and jog down the ramp, rushing her way towards the ring.

She didn't know a whole lot abotu this Alyssa girl, but she had heard that she was a friend of a certain person. Which only made it all the more sweater that she had gotten a chance to step into the ring with this girl. Her plan was quick and simple, she would go into the ring, beat this girl down as much as humanly possible, humiliate her as far as the Northern Queen desired and then finally make her submit before her, and at the end she'd dedicate it all to Morgan for some sweet semi-revenge.

When she got to the ring, Cecilia would quickly slide in under the bottom ropes, before jumping up to her feet. After which she'd flex her muscles in a traditional powerpose, showing off her terrifying physique for a second to let the dread or excitement sink into the mind of her foe. " You're way too loud kid. Now be a good girl and I might not have to end your career tonight." Cecilia'd let out with a sneer and a vicious grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman vs Alyssa Blank - Submission Showdown Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs Alyssa Blank - Submission Showdown

Post by bricktown Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:15 am

"Good girl? Northman, you don't know shit about me!" Alyssa cackled, smoothing back her hair as she leaned against the ropes. "I'm Bomber Blank! Remember my name, because I'm going to make you scream it 'til your voice blows out!"

Under her bandana, she had the biggest smile. This was the spicy hot berserker that Morgan had so much trouble with, and she had the opportunity to put her hands all over her! The Erotic Terrorist cracked her neck, then stomped down to shake the ring slightly. Cecilia had more muscle, but Alyssa had her own savage cunning to deal with that.

"Come on, bring the fire. It'll only speed the count down to your defeat."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Alyssa's shouting and cackling caused Cecilia to roll her eyes a bit, unlike with Morgan the blond beauty was now collected and ready to bring a beat down onto this girl in front of her, not ready to let anything stand in her way from showing Morgan and of course Alyssa who was right in front of her, just why she was one of the best wrestlers around.

"Bomber blank huh, I'll try and remember it after I get you to tap." Cecilia said with hands on her hips, moving up closer towards the slightly shorter dark haired girl. The buxom blond would proceed to raise an arm up into the air once she stood in the center of the ring. " If you're so tough how about testing yourself against me ?" The Swede said as a wide grin would form on her face, she was offering Alyssa a test of strength to start off the match and with it was just waiting to see whether the girl would accept it or decline it. " I'm bringing more than just fire blanky, I'm bringing the inferno."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:57 am

"Flame on, then!"

Alyssa raised her hands, approaching as if she was going to try and match muscle against muscle with Cecilia. But, at the last moment, she ducked down and lunged forward with a cackle. At first, it seemed like she was just going to grope Cecilia's bountiful chest. But even that was a feint as the Bomber dropped down even lower with her hands aimed at the Valkyrie's waistline.

It seemed like she was planning on hooking her fingers into her opponent's pants and pulling them down!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:01 am

With Alyssa such a fired up opponent the blond beauty assumed that she would be much to the type that simply rushed in and tried to get things started, with her arms up in the air Cecilia would simply have to wait and see though if Alyssa wanted to accept her test of strength.

When it came down to it, it seemed as if she wasn't going to do that. The girl rushed forward with a cackle no less, moving in to no protest of the fans. When the girl rushed forward Cecilia assumed to the girl was either gonna grope her breasts or go for a spear. Yet she did neither. Cecilia found the grip on her waistline a bit annoying, but to counter it the blond would quickly attempt to clasp her two hands together and try and quickly bring her mighty arms down in a double axe handle strike towards Alyssa's skull. Attempting to get a strong early hit in on the hyper girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:49 am

With her fingers still hooked onto Cecilia's waistband, Alyssa wasn't prepared to block the double axe-handle. She howled in pain as she was driven to her knees, the crowd roaring in approval as she took the hit. For her part, she was feeling like she couldn't stand up. Cecilia was even stronger than Morgan, enough that it mattered. Still, she had taken worse, plus there was a certain something she saw that would buoy her spirits.

Under her bandana, the Bomber had a ragged smile. Seemed like she had succeeded in pulling down the Berserker's pants, and she was starting to get hungry again. With a snarl, she tugged even harder to get those tight pants down to Cecilia's ankles so she could start throwing the Valkyrie off-balance. That was the key to a win through finesse: Trickery and deft hands.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:11 am

Even though she had slammed down with that powerful double axe handle blow down upon her foe, even then it seemed as if she kept going somewhat. The bomber moving her hands downward and with it pulling Cecilia's pants down towards her ankles, showing the entire crowd her white cotton panties. The act of pulling down her pants like that caused Cecilia to lose her footing and make her fall down onto her back, " Oaah?!"

She yelped out confused at the action and crashed down with a thud, no real pain from the tumble but a but of frustration. Quickly the blond tried to shoot up with both her legs and attempt to kick up with both her feet to smack them into Alyssa.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:16 am

Alyssa delighted in Cecilia's plight, her eyes focused on that plain cotton panties and their contents. Even though the blonde had fallen on the floor, she had thought quickly enough to counter the Bomber's attack with a kick. Unfortunately, this position was not one that would favour the Berserker. Her shapely, muscular legs were caught by the Erotic Terrorist, who only gave a sultry moan and a slight grind of her hips against Cecilia's calves before she flipped over them.

The Bomber used those legs as handles as she bridged over the blonde's body. It might have been a risky position she was in, but her elegant leap and her next action earned only light booing from the audience as there wasn't much to complain about. With a wicked grin on her face, Alyssa began lapping at Cecilia's slit through those panties. Her tongue might not have been that good for talking, but it was dextrous in its own way!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:58 am

Cecilia was caught by surprise when Alyssa leaped over her and bridged over the blond, having grabbed a hold of Cecilia's legs and soon enough somehow got into position to lick at Cecilia's crotch. The Blond's eyes would widen a bit as she'd bring her arms up and hug the waist of her foe, attempting to twist them around and roll them over so that Alyssa would be on her back. From there Cecilia would attempt to move up and seat her white cotton panty covered rear down upon Alyssa's face, attempting to reverse her foes hold and place the girl in a facesit.

Following said action the blond beauty would attempt to raise her arms up and clasp them together, so that she could attempt to hammer down on her foes stomach with a mighty double axe handle blow right onto her foe's abs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next