by Yori Yesterday at 12:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 9:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 7:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 7:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa - Page 3 Empty Re: Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Post by bricktown Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:25 am

Alyssa didn't seem to mind that Char had failed to put up any resistance. She started tugging at the crotch of her opponent's outfit as she sought to gain access to the blonde's sex as quickly as she could. She could feel the tickle of Char's breathing on her nose, the softness of those full lips pressed to her own, and the warmth of the slender figure around her. Letting the former model lean against her as she pressed her back to the turnbuckle, she groaned ever so slightly in both pleasure and pain. Alyssa didn't know if she was the only one who was wet, but she really hoped that wasn't the case.

Damn, this really was going to make her do some regrettable things, wasn't it?

So long as their lips remained locked, Char would probably remain in that trance. Still, they couldn't keep that up forever. Eventually, Alyssa would have to break off and pin her down to continue the frenzied fighting from before. But until that happened, she'd be busy working the blonde over.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa - Page 3 Empty Re: Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:40 am

Char remained in her somewhat dazed state, moaning cutely into Alyssa's mouth as the girl's hand began to slip beneath her black pantie. That seemed to nudge her mind as her eyes blinked and her body began to squirm some more. The effect of the kiss wouldn't last forever, but as long as their lips still pressed together tightly, it seemed like it'd still be a while until the blonde regained her senses. She seemed to mumble something, while her hands would start pushing a bit harder, but her effort was still largely insignificant.

"Nnggg...!"

Meanwhile, her moist womanhood was now acquainted with Alyssa's hand, which made the blonde twitched and squirmed weakly. It made her effort to break away from the kiss became gradually stronger, but the pleasure was also distracting her to put a proper fight at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:21 am

Oh, how she wished to lick her fingers clean off. But with Char's struggles increasing in strength as she started to wake up, there was only one thing she could think about. She pushed off from the turnbuckle, slowly steering her opponent around so that Alyssa could trap her against the pole. At the same time, her fingers relucantantly moved away from the girl's damp womanhood so that she could start tugging the blonde's black panties down.

It was a risky proposition, but she didn't have the patience for the calculations right now. Her eyes were on the second ropes, and she had devilish plans for them. Laying her hands on Char's legs, she started trying to lift her opponent with the intent of trapping her legs with the ropes. Some people would mistake this for the setup to Shattered Dreams. No, Alyssa's plans were very much different.

She always did have the bad habit of drinking straight from the carton, after all.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Char finally snapped out of it managed to broke the kiss by pulling her head backwards, but she hadn't fully regained her senses yet as it was. The blonde let out a soft "Fueh...?" with a rather stupid look on her face. It took her a few seconds before she realized that Alyssa had now trapped her in the corner, her legs hooked on the ropes!

"W-waahh?" she yelped. "W-what are you...?"

The blonde immediately squirmed helplessly, trying to push her opponent away. Her tangled legs, however made it difficult for her to move around freely, which also hindered her effort to push Alyssa off her. This wasn't good, but she saw no way out from the corner as it was!

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:22 am

"No, not this time. Think of it as a reward for the bruises you've left on me." Alyssa wagged one finger before she stepped in. "You like kisses, huh? Let me show you a more adult way of doing it."

The Bomber got face to face with Char and made another obscene gesture with her tongue, before she knelt down and pressed her mouth to the blonde's exposed sex. She felt this was the best way to get what she wanted, and damn if she didn't enjoy it to bits. One hand slipped into her panties as she began to sample everything Char had to offer. With all of this relentless teasing, she might be losing it at the same rate the former model was.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:56 am

"W-wha...? W-waiit... waiit...!" Char protested as she feared Alyssa was going to kiss her again. "Wa- Iyaaahhnn...!" her plead instantly turned into moan as the girl went down and kissed her lower lips instead. "N-nooo...!!"

The blonde squirmed, but barely able to get anywhere thanks to the ropes. Her thrashing only seemed to succeed in brushing her sex against her opponent's face even more, which only caused her embarrassment to reach the peak. Char squealed as Alyssa began her sampling, desperate to get free even if she barely had any idea on how to escape! This wasn't good, from her previous experiences, usually it never took too long for her to reach the climax, but what could she do in this kind of situation?

"N-noouuhh...!" she protested again. "H-haa... s-stopp...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:49 am

"No...." Alyssa moaned as her tongue probed Char's damp sex. Never before had she tasted somebody so sweet, not even in her previous league. She probed the entrance again and again, the scent and heat serving to increase the rate at which she fingered herself. At this point, she couldn't help herself. Alyssa started pinching her hard nipples, savouring the sensation as she worked herself over with her hands.

No good, no good at all! She had gotten so excited that she was bound to climax soon. But before she did, she had to take Char down first!

Her tongue moved onto Char's clit and started teasing it as she lightly nipped at the little nub. This wasn't going to end well, but they'd be going over the cliff together. The mutual explosion would be so very worth it, she believed.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:04 am

"Ahh...! No...!" Char still protesting, shaking her head around as she was brought closer and closer to the edge by Alyssa's expert tongue.

The thought about the match drifted off again from the blonde's mind, as her body screaming more for the pleasure. When Alyssa went to treat her clit, Char's head was rolled back, her mouth gaping open as she moaned loudly. Her cries of protest soon became cries of pleasure, and the blonde would soon completely drowned in the ecstasy. Her body stiffened for a couple of seconds, before the inevitable eventually happened.

"Aaahhhhhhhh!" Char cried loudly, her hips rocking back and forth as her pussy spasmed.

Her juices flew out into Alyssa's mouth, and the rest would drip down to the mat. Charlene's mind went blank as she arched herself a bit further, eyes blankly starring at the lights above her until her orgasm finally finished. The blonde limped out on the ropes, her head rolled forward. She breathed in and out heavily, her eyes all watery while her lower lips still dripping a little. It's moment like this she wished she could turn invisible.

"Uaahh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Driven insensate by the wonderful taste and the blonde's thrusting hips, Alyssa barely registered the expression on Char's face as her orgasm followed soon after the entangled wrestler's. The Bomber leaned wearily against the quivering model, numbly licking up what she could from the sopping womanhood that she had so callously assaulted just a few moments earlier. Damn, that had been good. Her right hand was coated with her own juices at this point, and she wanted the blonde to get a taste of her.

Falling back slightly, she grabbed the ropes to lift herself up. Still a little off, huh? Well, no matter. She stood on shaky legs as she slowly made her way over, grinning with her face still wet with Char's fluids. "Come on. You're going to be getting used to tasting my-" She stopped mid-sentence as she bent over to look at the blonde's expression.

Oh. Was she really crying? Huh. Damn, she had gone too far, hadn't she? Maybe she had been taking the whole thing too lightly. In that hellhole of a league she was in back in Canada, she could only find 3 or 4 people sane enough to actually feel shame. Why did she have to be paired up with the kind of person that was too stable for this promotion?

She wasn't sensitive enough to walk out over this, but she wasn't callous enough to force the issue if Char really was getting messed up from it. She was a wrestler, not a maniac like friggin' KF. Traumatizing people wasn't part of her job description.

"Get up." She said shortly, helping pull Char's legs back out from the ropes. "You hated that, huh? Fine! Put your panties back on, it's time for proper wrestling. No more fucking and sucking."

Unless the blonde snapped, of course. Then she'd take the guilt backstage after pummeling her. For now, she was being a lot more generous than she normally would've been. She wiped her chin off and backed to her corner, waiting with the eyes of a wrestling predator. More boos came her way. Were they disapproving of her reluctance, or hating her apparent arrogance? Well, she'd find out eventually. Right now, it was her and Char in the ring. They'd settle their differences first.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Char was sobbing quietly as Alyssa got her off from the ropes, her steps a little wobbly as her feet finally touched the mat again. She wiped her tears, shaking her head a little before staring at her opponent again. In her face wasn't an expression of anger, or sadness. It was determination, that she's going to fight until the end even if it means she'd leave the ring naked! Char might be a rookie, but she took no pity.

"Uuu... I..." she began to speak, pouting. "I'll defeat you, with or without panties!" the blonde declared boldly, pointing her index finger.

It wasn't her first time cumming on the ring, in front of the hungry audience. It didn't make her feel less embarrassed, but it's not something that would traumatize her either. She took her time adjusting her breath after making her announcement, though, still feeling a little too exhausted after her climax.

Glaring at Alyssa, she would then start running towards the girl, letting out a battle cry. Char's arm was drawn back as she's closing in, and swung towards her opponent as she's looking to punch the girl. However, right at the last moment she stumbled, eliciting a cute yelp as her body began to fall towards Alyssa, accidentally altered her punch into a clumsy body drop!

"Uhwaa...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next