Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Not Home Alone

2 posters

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

Not Home Alone - Page 23 Empty Re: Not Home Alone

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:09 am

She looked back,a blush on her face.She had left toe marks? It came as a major shock to her that she was able to do something so...Devious,or bad. "Uh,yyyeah.Sorry about that.I was just doing what you said." Xuan sat back down on the bed after crawling back up on it.She sits pretzel-style. "Again,sorry...Are you ready,at all?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:13 am

"I know," said Junko as she hugged Xuan to comfort her that everything is alright now. "Don't worry about a thing. I'm ready for anything." She would set her feet out and added, "Just get on with it and you'll be fine. And don't worry about me, I can take it since I had it once before." She would show her hand to the ropes and materials that are still leftover from last time.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:42 am

At least Xuan was still in the clear.The hug proved this to be so.It took a few moments.Xuan glances back and forth between the leftover items from earlier,and Junko.Then,to her friend's feet.A slight smirk appeared on her face. "Oh,Miss Junko....Im not going to be needing any of that stuff.I told you,Im going to do what I wont be able to do again." And with that,Xuan moved to try and pin her friend on her back.If she could,she'd also pin her hands above her head.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:45 am

"Oh?" Junko wonders what Xuan plans to do as she got pushed on her back to the bed. Xuan would pin her hands down as Junko asked, "And out of curiosity, what would that thing be if you're not gonna be using any of the other stuff? I'm supposing you want to do something...special?" Junko would let Xuan do what she wants as she waits for what's going to happen next.

Last edited by 971 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:50 am

"I dont think I'll need to use restraints on you.If I do,then you must not really like what's about to happen..." This was all Xuan said before she gently moved her face in close to Junko's,so their foreheads touched one another.This was for a second only,for she then moved her lips in to kiss Junko.Her lips would attempt to push harder into the other girl's.More than the first kiss did.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:58 am

Deathbird looked confused at first. "What are you talking about?" But then her eyes went wide as she said, "Wait...do you mean...? No...No, Xuan, don't!" She moved her head from side to side to try and escape before Xuan's forehead touched hers. Then, she felt the kiss coming to her lips. Junko tried to protest by shaking her head, but Xuan kept pushing her lips deeper.

"MMMMPHH!!! MMMMPH!!!" Junko screamed in her mouth as if she was a hostage and wanted to run away fast for she didn't like the situation she was in. Her legs kicked out and she tried to move vigorously to get Xuan off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Her struggling and rejection of the kiss?

Xuan didnt really care too much at the moment.She was just so happy to be able to do this again.When a bit of time passed,Her face lifted off of Junko's. "Whats the matter? You shouldnt reject it...." She keeps her friend's arms pinned,and begins to lean her head in again.Just to scare her a bit.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:45 am

As Xuan lifted her face, she would see Junko's and it looked like she got traumatized. She was panting and breathing quite hard and fast as she gazed upon her friend looking white as a sheep. Her lips quivered for a few moments before she finally spoke up.

"I...I'm sorry, Xuan. I know you're showing me how you really feel...but it already brought me to a breaking point a long time ago while I was still in the streets. And before you ask, I don't want to say it for I fear worse can happen to me. Please...let me go....Please."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:30 am

Xuan froze up,seeing what she had been doing.In the fear of Junko's face....She saw herself.The thief girl that begged for the pain to stop.

--Look what is before you.A broken girl.She will not refuse if you try to force her to your will...--
--No...No! Im not going to do that!--
--But you want to.I can feel it in your soul.Do it.DO IT!--

The thief girl got off of her friend,a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach.Xuan felt like she had really broken her friendship this time.She went a bit too far,and now...She had to say something. "Im...Im so sorry.I didnt know that you would--Its just--Junko,I--" There wasnt much she could say.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:54 am

Junko slowly got up as she sobbed in her hands for a little while. When she heard Xuan's apology, she hugged Xuan and said, "It's okay, Xuan...I understand, remember. It just brings up a bad memory. I hope you understand and I still want us to be friends."

She buried her head close to Xuan's body and said, "Please...I don't want you to be angry because I'm not. I love you...as a sister would. Please, still be my sister."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next