» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by Deus001 Today at 10:38 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 8:16 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Not Home Alone

2 posters

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Not Home Alone - Page 22 Empty Re: Not Home Alone

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:23 pm

She had no idea what was meant when that was said,but decides to shake it off.She crawls over and trapped Junko's left leg,so it couldnt escape.She was still reluctant to do this.For it was both a bit disgusting,and very painful.Xuan puts her teeth on the ball of Junko's foot and starts to slowly bite down.Harder and harder.It was only a matter of time.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Junko clenched her fists for she knew what was going to happen. As soon as she felt those teeth, Xuan is already starting to do it. The teeth would go down further on her foot little by little. "Yeah...Yeah, keep going...Don't hold anything back." She closed her eyes as she was embraced for the worst to come.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:30 pm

The thief girl listened,and continued to bite down.Her face was becoming red from embarrassment,how she was doing something like this to the girl she liked.And this was something that Junko enjoyed.The bite at this point may have began to sting,and to cause pain to the other girl.Xuan was thinking about all the things she would do after,and thats how she kept going.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Junko would moan and groan in pain as the biting continued. She began to pound the bed as the pain increased on her foot. Panting, she would say, "Nnngh...that's it...Oww....now, go for the toes..." Her toes would curl from the painful reaction, but she wanted this for her friend. It was all for the best.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Was...WAs Junko caoching Xuan on how to torture her? Or was it becoming more of a pleasure? She grabbed the other girl's toes gently and bent them back,to lick all around them.She did this,then put the big and index toes into her mouth.Xuan bit down,this time the bites were quicker.Xuan was feeling more confident.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:51 pm

Junko clutched the blanket as she felt her toes get bent and licked all around. The pain was already becoming so much, but she still waited for that one final thing. Soon, she felt it and she withheld the pain for several moments before tapping out and screaming, "NNGH!! OKAY! I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:22 pm

The thief's face was a deep hue of red.She continued to bite down,then she heard that Junko was tapping out and begging to give up.But,Xuan didnt stop biting down.Though she didnt bite harder,she kept the biting constant.Through her teeth,she says: "Good,I won.Nowsh I can startsh..." Xuan winked to her friend.She wanted to continue for just a bit longer.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Junko moaned in pain as the toe biting continued, but she smiled as she saw Xuan winking at her. She would grab the blanket and clutched it tight to fight off the pain and her fingers would stream through her hair to take it all in. "So, are you enjoying yourself? I can see you're getting used to it now."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Xuan could see the anguish.The pain in Junko's face.When she was that,she let go.Her teeth marks are on Junko's big toe and index toe.She let go of her let and sat up. "S-So,I won again.I'll give you a few moments to recover b-before I begin,okay?" Xuan got off of the bed and stood up to stretch a little bit.She was excited,very much so...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:17 pm

"Okay," said Junko as she was released from the toe biting at last. She heaved a deep breath as she sat up and felt and rubbed her own feet to make them feel better. "Oh, look at that! I got teeth marks on my toes! A lot like the ones on your toes, Xuan!" She giggled as she kept rubbing her feet to get them to feel better.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next