Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:59 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:20 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Not Home Alone

2 posters

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

Not Home Alone - Page 12 Empty Re: Not Home Alone

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:22 am

She nods,standig up completely now. "I-I guess this'll show me how not to give up quickly." Xuan's face was still in blush while she opened the door and walked downstairs. "Junko,do you...Like to torture?" It was an odd question to ask,but Xuan felt comfortable enough still to ask.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:22 am

Junko followed along with Xuan as they both went downstairs. She was excited to have her ice cream as a reward with her friend. But when Xuan asked if she liked torture, Junko blushed as she said, "YYYYYeah...I do." She gulped before continuing. "I often enjoy torturing feet mostly, but sometimes I go overboard without realizing. If I went too far in my methods, forgive me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:50 am

It sent shudders up Xuan's spine to find that Junko did in fact,like to torture.Maybe because it gave her a sense of power? Or was it some way to get to a girl's feet...? Opening the freezer door,she decided to shake the thoughts as best as she could've. "I guess that's your preference,its fine.Its what you like." A rationalizing Xuan responds.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:00 am

Junko watched as Xuan opened the freezer door to get some ice cream as Xuan told her it's fine what she thinks, but there was something else that Junko was hiding. She kept it to herself for quite a while, but she felt now was the best time. "Well, it's not just a preference...it was...a usual way for me to get rid of my anger. The ever present thoughts of my family often drive me...insane. So, I felt that if I tortured the world much worse than they did to me...I would've felt happy. But still..." Junko looked down for it was her way of saying that she also felt alone because of her horrendous actions.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:03 am

What Junko said almost made the theif girl drop the ice cream.Her friend felt that the world had to suffer for what had happened. "But,to cause pain to someone innocent.Someone who had nothing to do with your family.Isn't that bad?" Xuan was challanging again...Her own past was not one of any angelic wonders and nice things like that.She did her own share of spite.But,that was for those deserving of it

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:21 am

Junko felt like crying as she thought back to all that she is to torture other people. She blinked her eyes before closing the freezer. "My mind was so messed up since that time...I tried to control it...but I couldn't stop. There are always voices in my head telling me that since those people didn't help me, they deserve punishment. I try to protest...but they always beat me..." She walked back to the table and sat there to cover her face to not show her shame.

Last edited by 971 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:26 am

--Hm...Voices,she says?--
--Shut it.Dont make me do something,dont make me do anything to ruin this talk.--
--Im just saying! Geez,cant even talk around company.
--You dont talk!--

Xuan put the ice cream down and walked to Junko to give her a hug. "No,they dont deserve punishment.What didnt they do? Not help you? Think,they didnt know what happened to you.Its not their fault.Unless they make fun of you,or try to hurt you,don...dont do it,Deathbird."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:32 am

Xxuan's hug was enough for Junko to bury her head against her and softly cry. Tears were slowly staining Xuan's shirt, but at least Xuan is willing to understand. With a nod and a sniff, she would say, "They didn't know about my problems...and yet some considered me a freak. Some men thought they can take advantage of me. Not all of them are like that...only some." Choking on her sobs, she also added, "All I wanted was for someone to understand me...and then...there was you..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:43 am

Her and Junko were not the same,but also not very far off different.Both of them had been pained,Xuan by torture,her friend having an empty void that was only filled with evil men and those who didnt understand her feelings.

Xuan patted and pet Deathbird's head and hair to comfort her. "Go on...Tell me everything." Xuan wanted to hear a bit about what Junko was going to say about her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:50 am

Junko would look up at Xuan and then the ice cream before saying, "Can't we do so over some ice cream?" She lightly tried to smile. "I want the sweetness to calm my nerves and the creamy deliciousness to soothe me." It has helped her in the past and she hopes it can help her now before she can talk.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next