» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 10:00 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Not Home Alone

2 posters

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Not Home Alone - Page 29 Empty Re: Not Home Alone

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:18 am

The tension was exploding.Xuan screamed out in a short burst when the clock changed.She began yelling obscenities and other such remarks at the movie stars on the television.She quickly looked to Junko. "They...They gotta save the world! The movie's almost over,they just have to,Junko!"It was obvious that Xuan was tired.If she was yelling at fictional characters,then she must've been. "Hey....What time is it,anyway?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:42 pm

Junko looked at the clock before replying, "And they will, Xuan! They'll do it before 10:30 on that clock." She too was excited for these two agents to stop Eclipse and she held onto Xuan just to try and calm her nerves.

"3...2...1...Firing-" The timer was soon caught off just before the weapons can be launched.

"What?!" Eclipse turned around and saw that 11 managed to stop the timer. This have Jill enough time to kick at Eclipse to make him let go. Soon, the two agabwts managed to take Eclipse down and knock him out cold.

Jill then grabbed Eclipse's shirt and pulled him close. "Now, there's hell to pay when I'm done with you."

But then 11 would say, "Stratam, no."

Jill turned to 11 as memories of her pain and loss came to her. "11...he took my life away from me...from us...forever. My Mom was left without a love and my sisters and I were left without a father. My sisters never knew who he was. I can't let my pain and misery haunt me anymore. I need to kill him so we all can be at peace."

"You think there will be peace? If you do so much as to kill, YOU alone will end up doing it again."

"It's necessary! I won't harm anyone else!"

"Do you honestly believe that? There have been others who said the same thing, but they all ended up where you are now...one of which was your teacher."

Jill would still hold onto Eclipse's shirt as she's having trouble deciding what to do.

"Jill...you always looked up to your father, right? He wasn't a hero because he made good...he was a hero because he WAS good. Now the choice is yours: are you going to be the killer like Ecliose an your teacher or the hero?"

Jill thought long and hard in this moment. Then...she would slap the handcuffs on Eclipse's wrists. As tears went down her cheeks, she would say, "What kind of Daddy's girl would I be if I went against him?"

Last edited by 971 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Once again,as the many times before,the movie was syncing up with Junko's life.The movie was both a showing of her life,with several answers about key questions that her veteran friend had. "Gee..." Xuan began to comment. "This movie seems like you were the one who directed it,huh?" She only siad this to break the tension between Jill's dialog.Though...Junko wouldnt let anyone stop her from killing whoever the equivalent of Eclipse was.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:49 pm

Junko continued to watch the movie and was enjoying how it was closing out. Then she heard Xuan say something about Junko actually directing it. She raised an eyebrow as she turned to her fiend and asked, "Hmm? What makes you say that?"

Since the movie was close to ending, it was a good opportunity to know what Xuan meant.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:10 pm

"Well,it almost seems like you could have..." Xuan tried to explain. "T-The whole movie seemed like it related to you so much.Like,you could've been Jill!" SHe laughs a bit,more from being nervous than joking.This whole night,she didnt want to make the other girl mad or something close.For obvious reasons,like earlier.Xuan felt like this was getting close to one of those situations. "You and she seem to have close personalities..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:11 am

Junko nodded in hearing Xuan explain her reasonings as she replied, "Well, yeah, I guess you can say that. Both she and I have a mother and a sister. We are both determined to protect our family. And we are willing to risk everything to save lives."

Soon, the movie turned to a wedding reception and it came to no surprise at all for the two weddings celebrat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:36 pm

"A-And the absence of a father...." Xuan semi-reluctantly added in.But,it was something that was also shared in common with Junko and Jill.As well as Xuan and Junko.She then noticed the scene changing to a....Wedding reception? "Whoa,hang on a second.Who the hell is getting married after all of that?!" Xuan angrily questioned

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:02 pm

"Right," said Junko as she now remembered. "But, at least I know that he died protecting us...and loving us. And I still feel him now."

Down the aisle, Jill was in her mother's old white wedding dress when she married her father. She looked very happy as she stopped at Agent 11's side. Her younger sisters were both beside her as bridesmaids while the mother (and boss) remained seated and proud of how her eldest girl had grown. The other agents watched as the pastor went on with the wedding vows.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Xuan was quickly becoming angered,surprised and/or disgusted with the idea of Jill and 11 getting married. "This is nice and all,but...But! Why?! She cant marry him,it--its just--" The thief couldnt really just come up with the legit reason.Maybe because it would ensure no sequel? Maybe because it wasnt how she wanted it to end? Anyway,Xuan just didnt like it. "Still....It is a nice wedding.I guess."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:47 am

Junko would nod and say, "Yeah, it is...but I have a feeling something's not right."

As the pastor was continuing the vows, there would be a faint beeping from under the pew where Jill's family was. Jill would hear it, but she didn't want to be disruptive. Soon the pastor would say, "If anyone shall object this union, speak now or forever hold your-"

"Wait!" Jill cried out as she immediately went to the bomb and ripped it out from under the pew. From there, she would yell out for everyone to get back and the agents and Jill's family would run away quickly. As Jill raised the bomb up and leaned back to aim, the pastor and 11 would away also as she threw the bomb to the far side of the front before it exploded. The explosion has spread out smile throughout the interior and both Jill and 11 covered their breathing while looking for the pastor.

When the smoke cleared, the pastor's clothes were there lying on the floor. Later however, it showed that the pastor was another criminal that the agency was looking for. "Heh, guess you're still the bridesmaid and best man." The other staff would appear around the church as they were revealed to be his minions.

Jill however pushed a button on her bouquet to reveal that it was a flamethrower, while 11 reached into his tuxedo pocket to take out an AK47. The other agents would ready themselves, especially the boss (the other daughters were rushed out to safety) in preparing for another fight. Jill and 11 looked at each other and smiled before speaking to the criminal.

11 first. "Yeah...but to be honest, we don't have THAT kind of bond."

Then Jill. "Besides, since taking on this mission and setting this up to lure you and your buddies in, we are about to play out the bad couple." With that, the pastor aimed his shotgun at the two agents while the two smirked as they aimed their own weapons to him. The agents on both sides were also preparing to fight. But all the main agents knew they were about to go at it again...just like always.

Then at the sound of gunfire, the screen went black as a call from the radio was overheard during the fight. "Report, what's your status?"

And Jill's voice replied, "Still Single...but satisfied...so far."

Soon, the credits began to roll as rock music played.

Last edited by 971 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next