Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Home 8

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Home 8 Empty Home 8

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:41 pm

"Can we stop?"

"No."

"But this is uncomfor--"

"No! Now do it again!"

Juniper's commanding voice combats with Anampo's shy one. The two were in the former's apartment room The redhead sits in a char with her arms crossed, balancing on the back legs of her chair. Standing in front of her was Anampo. Something was off though. And that would be Anampo standing there in nothing but a matching set of pink-colored bra and panties. She had her won arms crossed, though it was to cover her rather ample chest instead of Juniper doing it to be intimidating.

"I don't wanna." Anampo says, looking away. "I-I know I told you I wanted confidence like yours, but this isn't really what I meant. How is this even supposed to--" She was cut off once again by the other woman.

"This IS a confidence-builder!" She yells. That didn't seem to convince Anampo. However, Juniper had an ace up her sleeve. "You know, if you can do this with me...It'll be easier with Ryan."

"You don't know that."

"But if you don't try, then you'll never know." There was a silence. Juniper lets out a heavy sigh and stands up. "Alright, maybe you need to see how it's done again." The redhead starts to take off her shirt to leave on only a red bra. "You sit in the chair and I'll do it."

Anampo's cheeks flush red. "N-No!" She shoved Juniper back in the chair. With a short inhale, Anampo starts walking to the chair in a seductive way. She sits on Juniper's lap with both of her legs hanging off of the left side of the chair. She wraps her arms around Juniper's shoulders and stares intently into her eyes, where Juniper stares back. This stare down would only last for a few short moments before Anampo mad a whine and quickly stands back up. "I-I can't...Its nerve-wracking to just sit there!" She quickly starts to gather up her clothing and get dressed. "And look at the time...I-I'm going to be late for meeting Ryan!"

Juniper stands up and rolls her eyes. "You've gotten better. You weren't able to take off even your shoes when we first started."

"Because I know what you do!"

"I didn't do it, now did I?" The silence only hammers Juniper's point in. She put oh her shirt and sandals. Grabbing her keys, she heads towards the door. "Come on, I'll drive you."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Home 8 Empty Re: Home 8

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:12 pm

Ryan was sitting around at his place, a rarity in the middle of the day. He was usually hitting the gym, along with either Lucy and John in the ring. In spite of his personal wealth and penchant for extravagant entrances the paragon liked to live a relatively Spartan lifestyle, back when he lost the titles along with John Ryan resided in a forest outside Kyoto for a number of months. Running through the woods, tackling trees and lifting logs and so on. Now that he had retuned to civilisation Ryan was intent on retaking the fight right to Tension, that title match against WhiteGale had given him a taste for the harder side of wrestling. The kind that left people bloodied.

Still he kept it in check, after all Mr Knight had a name to uphold and being a wandering berserker would put him no better than the darker side of Tension. It was one thing that was often spoken of positively about him, his charming and gentlemanly nature and willingness to chew the scenery that set him apart from the rest of the bunch.

John was busy doing paintings, Lucy was off shopping. Ryan decided to text Anampo instead, surely she would be delighted to do some romantic stuff. If there was one thing Ryan liked besides wrestling it was spoiling his girlfriend, speaking of which she had gotten her first win. It was a dire situation that, either win or go home. Ryan got Anampo's Father's number on speedial, which he would call. Laugh and then hang up, petty sure but Ryan believed it was deserved.

He texted Anampo.

Ryan wrote:Hey babe. U doing anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 01, 2017 8:22 pm

The two were, by this time, just starting to leave and drive off. Juniper was going to take Anampo to Ryan. Her old, trusty VW bus begins to speed down the road.

The rabbit got the text and looked down at her phone. "Yah!" She looks over to Juniper. "I-I forgot to tell Ryan I was coming over! What do I do?!"

"Relax, relax. You're fine. I'm sure it would be nice if you dropped in a little...Unexpectedly on him." Juniper stares forward to keep her eyes on the road, but still talk to Anampo. "You're always so high-strung. There's nothing to worry about. If he wants to see if you're busy, then he probably ain't busy."

"I guess you're right..."

It was an odd feeling, to both women, to be hanging out with one another. Under almost any other circumstance, they would normally have a mutual friend in the mix to soften the mood. But the two women never completely were with the other alone. Juniper was much more laid back than Anampo. And Anampo was much more docile than the easily provokable Juniper.

Anampo wrote:No. May I come see you?

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 04, 2017 9:48 pm

Ryan was wondering what Anampo was doing, she'd definitely come leaps and bounds under his mentorship. Much like how John had, speaking of which the young man was out. Driving probably, he'd missed it during his busted ribs that didn't allow him to get behind the wheel. As it turned out the master of creation would have driven down the same road that Juniper and Anampo were on, though he'd not seen Juniper's method of transportation before so Mr Carnaby simply carried on.

Mr Knight got up from his seat after getting a text from his girlfriend, he grinned. He was gonna get a chance to have some bunny fun! He got up and unlocked the door and texted back.

Sure. Door's open, come on in whenever. xx.

The paragon made sure not to wear a shirt, it was a warm day after all. Of course. Ryan then sat down on the couch and poured himself a glass of red wine, wondering what he'd get up to with his cute bunny girl.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 05, 2017 6:47 am

Anamapo got the text just moments before Juniper parked the car in front of that big house. She lets out a whistle and looks up at it. "Man, I only been here once. It seems so...Extravagant, ya know?"

"He doesn't like to live normally. He treats himself, and his family, a-and me so nicely...Not to mention even his enemies. I haven't known him to hate someone unless they did something especially heinous." She remembers Ryan coming to her rescue on a few occasions when they first met. "He truly did earn the name of a Paragon." The passion Anampo spoke about him made her smile; and Juniper grimace.

"Eh...The guy is cool, sure. Just not my cup of tea." Juniper chuckles at her own joke, then looks over at Anampo. "I'm sorry again about what I did. I ain't know he was your man or..Whatever."

"Did you ever tell him that?" Anampo get out of the car, shutting the door and walking towards that unlocked front door. "Come on. I'm sure he'd appreciate it." Juniper rolled her eyes, not really wanting to go. But she got out anyway and walked with Anampo as she opens the door. Both women get an eye-full of a bare chested Ryan Knight.

While Anampo flushes a bright pink, Juniper couldn't help but let out a few chuckles...Which turn into laughs.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat May 13, 2017 11:35 pm

Ryan's place was worth a pretty penny, more so in Japan's economic climate. Many might consider Ryan to be at the peak of his life, though inwardly he believed it to be just the start. He was still subject to a young man's cravings, namely the holding of his significant other. One thing Ryan always liked about Anampo was that she was always eager to give things a go, even if she was shy about doing so. Mr Knight certainly loved how the rabbit had grown as a person, when her back was on the wall and it was pass or fall Anampo pulled through. And she was still around with her darling paragon.

Mr Knight could hear steps coming up to his door, though there were more than a pair of legs. Looked like Anampo was with someone, was it Nick wanting to talk with Ryan about what happened? Nope it was Juniper, which actually seemed surprising to Mr Knight. Juniper wasn't someone Ryan despised, far from it. Though he was surprised to see the redhead with the rabbit, considering how Ms Nayle made out with Ryan

Though considering Anampo she probably chewed Juniper out for it, regardless the shirtless young man waved and said "Hey Juniper." before going up to Ms Yatgra and giving her a hug and saying "Hello my darling Anampo!" before kissing her forehead and saying "So have the pair of you been getting along okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:21 pm

"Hi, hi." The redhead responds. Juniper stopped laughing quickly, seeing no reason to for so long. Ryan comes across the room to hug Anampo, the rabbit getting to feel the warm embrace of his bare chest, which alway comforted her.

Juniper couldn't help but look around the room. At the least she didn't need to stare at the two as they hugged. Even she wasnt that weird. And she also got to see his aprtment for real, not covered in Christmas garb. Anampo was posed with te question of her relationship with Juniper.

"Its...Its going okay." She couldn't help but yeild a small blush when saying that. How could she not after what happened not even an hour ago?

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Ryan would admit he was afraid that Anampo would be quite mad at Juniper considering what happened the last time the redhead had fought the paragon of Britain. But from what Ryan had heard Ms Yatgra had given Juniper a good thumping, Ryan had been showing her the ways of anger and learning to enjoy the battle. Which culminated in Anampo getting her first ever win and her Father hearing no end to the bragging of Mr Knight, paragon though he may be he like anyone else could indulge in a bit of rubbing it in. But still that wasn't the focus, right now it was Anampo.

Mr Knight would rest his head on Anampo's briefly, holding her just felt natural to him. But still after this Ryan would then smile over at Juniper, he had admiration for her. She was always honest and in the politics of wrestling that could serve as a refreshing antidote, Ryan would then move to his main desk and finish his drink. He was curious about what brought Juniper to his abode, not that he minded but.....

"So my dear, what would you like to do today? Do you and Juniper have anything in mind?" Ryan said after wiping his lips, looking at the two women.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Anampo lets out a short giggle as Ryan lays his head on hers for a moment. He lifts up and walks over to his desk. Anampo didn't recall seeing it, but then again she hadn't been in here much. "Well, actually Ryan...Juniper wants to say something to you." SHe looks over her shoulder, back at the redhead.

"O-Oh come on..." She complained. Juniper crossed her arms and looks away for a second. "You didn't have to just put me in the spotlight like that. I would have gotten around to it." Pride was one thing Juniper held high. She didn't like to admit to being in the wrong, especially when she knew she was. But if she didn't do this, then she would never hear the end of it from Anampo. Juniper respected her, and Ryan, enough to swallow her pride.

"Look..." Juniper stepped closer, standing across from Ryan with only the desk in between them to separate them. "Sorry about that whole, you know, kissing situation that happened a while back. I ain't know you were already taken. It was also kinda a far step, even if you weren't."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:36 pm

Ryan was known for his gentlemanly nature outside of the ring, his fans citing that as something that helped him stand apart from the rest of Tension. He was known for being courteous even towards his opponents, when he and John lost the Tension tag belts Mr Knight had no personal ire towards WhiteGale. Only respect for being able to surpass Britain's finest. Juniper was a witness to Ryan's politeness, he didn't display any anger after she kissed him following her loss to him. Though John was nearly crushed by Juniper's partner, still........

"Oh that was ages ago Juniper it's fine. I admired your boldness though my dear." Ryan said, Mr Knight was thankful that there hadn't been massive fallout. No matter the length of time, action and consequence often had their reunion. Though the mental image of Anampo doing the people's elbow on Juniper ran into Ryan's mind, now that was funny.

Anyway however Ryan would then say "So then, what would you like to do today? I've already done my hours in the gym so that's done. I'm open to suggestions though." running a hand through his blonde hair as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next