Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Home 8

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Home 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Home 8

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Things seemed fine. But Juniper took that to heart in her own way. Was it really fine? It bothered her still. Now for the reason that Ryan didn't see it as a big deal. Juniper had been avoiding him for this long just to get that response? Then again...He could have responded by slamming her face into the table between them. And he even complimented her. Juniper crosses her arms and looks away in an attempt to be smug.

"Hmph...I have been known to be bold."

Anampo was glad that she could help the redhead over that bump. Although, given her nature it was an odd bump in the road for her to have. Ryan turned his attention to her and she would return the attention. "I-I just came by to visit you. It isn't that often that I'm here in your house. And Juniper is here because she drove me. We've also uh...Become better friends."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:07 pm

Ryan has an inkling that Juniper wasn't too keen on being around him, probably cause of how he one-uped her a few times in the past. But really he had been keen to let bygones be so, after all what happened in the ring stayed in it. He was often seen walking around Kyoto interacting with fans like the local celebrity that he was, still Mr Knight let Juniper have her moment in being smug. After all he'd had his own moments such as when him and John had their first title defence. Still again that was in the ring so Ryan didn't bring it up.

But now Ryan was with his dear bunny Anampo, who was always the apple of his eye. Telling as he had taken her to Russia shortly after winning the tag titles in fact, then there was the time her parents demanded she either win or come home. Ryan remembered running with her in a forest, tackling trees to build strength and endurance and so on. It was true though, Anampo hadn't been to Ryan's place all that much. There had been little time to simply cuddle up to one another.

Mr Knight smirked and then stated "Well that's great sweetie! Well take a seat my darling, I'll pour us all some drinks. Get comfortable the pair of you." Ryan then stood up and stepped over to his kitchen to get some glasses and drinks of choice ready, unaware of what Anampo and Juniper had been doing just before visiting him.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:09 am

Ryan left to the kitchen. Anampo had taken a seat on a lovely couch, resting an arm on one of the sides. "See? That wasn't all that bad, was it?"

"I don't see what you see in him." Juniper replies, sitting besides her. "There's no tension. No turmoil. He just loves you and you love to be loved."

"Our relationship is...Different. There's things we do that you haven't seen." Her cheeks flush a little. "Things we do that I'd rather you not see." Anampo lets out a small giggle. "I don't need turmoil and things like that."

"Its not a need. Its a want." A smirk crosses Juniper's lips. "I guess you just dominant like I am."

"Don't think you know everything." Anampo says rather ominously.

The smirk quickly fades. "What's that supposed to mean?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Ryan could be a man of two tastes, either extravagant and outlandish or simple and Spartan. The latter was proven when he trained in a forest around Kyoto following the loss of his title. Anampo had been the only one to visit him during that time, it was all he needed. To help keep him grounded as he pushed his body to its limits to try and reach the peak of his prime, Ryan may have driven himself mad in his efforts. Juniper was right in her assessment of Anampo's relationship to the Paragon of Britain, Mr Knight simply desired affection and got it in turn. Anampo bettered as a person with a few nudges here and there from Ryan, getting her first win and finally getting herself on track.

Mr Knight hummed to himself as he quickly prepared a tray with assorted drinks, flicking the bottles along his wrist to add a touch of flair. 3 shot glasses and it was all good to go. Ryan carried the tray in one handed and placed it on a table by the couch and said "Right then!" pouring himself a nip of red wine and raising it to his lips to smell the freshness before ingesting it. "So Juniper got any interesting things happening? I ended up in an armwrestling contest with a power ranger last night, he lost cause he wasn't red but." chuckling afterwards.

He had no idea what Anampo and Juniper were doing just previously.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:04 pm

"I guess just hanging around Anampo. Teaching her a thing or two..." Juniper smirks, but felt a bit at odds sitting there. She knew when she had become a third wheel. But, Ryan still tried to include her in the conversation. "Uh...Any interesting things?" She pauses to listen to Ryan's slightly wild story. "I haven't actually been doing much. Fightin' around. I've been trying to get stronger than I currently am. There's a lot of people I can't beat yet."

Paying attention to Juniper, Anampo drinks from her wine glass and gives a small nod. "I think you're plenty strong."

"I don't. Did you see Natalia humiliate me in the ring?" Juniper responds. "I underestimated her; I underestimated myself...I have to get stronger. Maybe not physically but mentally. There's always some growing up to do."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Ryan would admit he had neglected the latest events in wrestling since his return to Tension, he ignored the politics since losing the titles with John. Instead Ryan turned inward, searching his soul for what he lacked. Then again perhaps the sun beat down on his head too much, it certainly looked like it considering Ryan just had a sort of vibe to him that radiated confidence. Juniper responded to him.

Mr Knight had a thoughtful expression on his features, before leaning inwards to the red head. Ryan couldn't say he saw Juniper vs Natalia, again he didn't pay attention to Friction as it didn't concern him now did it? But from Juniper's descriptions it certainly wasn't good, curb stomped even. It didn't seem like Juniper's style to be humbled like that.

"Take my advice on this topic Juniper, take some time off. Go camping, have that Sabre lady you know visit you once in a while. Keep technology use a minimum and practise alongside nature, with only yourself to work with you will be able to develop your potential in private." Ryan said, he remembered the times when the rain beat down on him. The sun burning above him, leaping across ravines and shoulder tackling trees.

He then said "And you can also wow people with your incredible body." bringing Anampo closer to him as Ryan spoke with a small laugh afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:21 pm

"Nature ain't really my gig. It may be nice, yeah. But that's only gonna get me more annoyed. I'll let you in on a little something..." She leans in, poking fun at what the British man did. "I work on cars to blow off steam. Thats my stress relief. That and playing around with those newbs that come here with dreams and hopes. I don't wanna crush them...But they need a reality check."

Juniper keans back. "Listen here. You're like a face and Im chaotic neutral. Not good, not bad."

Anampo glances over to her. "Is that a DnD reference?"

"Uhhh....Maybe?"

It wasn't plan to intimidate Ryan. Juniper never really could. But she wasn't one to keep things back unless they were personal to her. She sighs and looks down with Ryan's compliment. "Incredible body? You think so?" She looks up and over to Amampo being cuddled by Ryan. A small smirk would appear on her face.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:47 pm

Ryan would admit he did not know Juniper as well as he perhaps should, it seemed that Juniper was fond of cars. Mr Knight was more of a motorbike man himself, preferring the freedom of movement and thrill of danger. But Ms Nayle informed the paragon she delighted in toying with the hopes and dreams of newcomers, Ryan lightly frowned in response to her words. "Well I for one prefer not to do so, I was in a similar position one time. All of us were." he softly muttered in response, Ryan was no sadist after all. If Ryan had he wouldn't be with Anampo after all.

Juniper and Anampo proceeded to talk about DnD, Ryan smirked and stated "Vampire the masquerade is far superior girls. My clan would be Ventrue." John was Toreador and Lucy was a Gangrel. Anampo could be one also, Juniper struck Ryan as a Brujah. Ryan would admit Juniper had guts if she tried to intimidate him in his own personal abode, but Ryan wasn't dismayed. Mr Knight had gotten one over on the red head, something Juniper surely was irked by.

Nevertheless Ryan responded to Juniper with "Indeed, I am arguably at my peak physical prime Juniper. I awoke my true potential in that forest, ensuring my kung fu is extremely strong in the process. Anampo you may want to do the same, after all you brought me stuff from time to time and helped me stay sane." Ryan stroked his girlfriend's ears as he stated this.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:09 pm

"I see that frown. I ain't that sadistic. I still make friends here and there, those that want to be friends with me after getting their ass handed to them that is." She looks away for a moment. "And even...Some that beat me look to be my friends. Although, I'm not sure why that is." She was referring to the man sitting near her. She saw Ryan as an enigma, even though he was more or less being a kind man who'd buried the hatchet. Juniper though for a moment, she was in his house so why was she trying to be rude? Was it just her nature? Maybe she should chill out a bit. "Thanks for the compliment. To be honest, I don't see myself with anyone. Everyone always comes here with baggage attached, myself included. I like living free, and I'm not sure if anyone could keep up with that. I barely do. Gets me in trouble a lot."

Anampo liked that Juniper was being at least somewhat civil with Ryan. The past few times that the pair had hung out, Juniper always tried to goad Anampo into a fight or they'd start talking about why Anampo wasn't as mean as she could be. Sure, she could do that but it would be such a drastic change that no one would be ready for. Surely not herself, either. "You would be smart to at least get back in the ring and fight people your on size...O-Or of your own popularity. Picking on smaller people, both physically and figuratively, isn't going to get you anywhere." She cuddles up even more to Ryan, looking up at him for a rebuttal.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Ryan was an enigma? Well granted Ryan was one to play the politics of the wrestling business, he played to win after all. So one needed to be able to use guile and tact. But this was a time to relax, after all Ryan was here. Shirtless and drinking wine and holding his girlfriend close to him, any red blooded man would love this and Mr Knight was no different. Ryan smiled at Juniper and stated "I admire your honesty Juniper, always refreshing. Fact I am kinda envious of it, I have the title of Paragon of Britain. Yet inwardly I strongly disapprove of their recent actions involving Brexit. I wish I could wrangle some sense into that stupid government of mine." The Brit had this hidden, despite his title he was not actually as much a blind patriot as one expected.

Anampo cuddled into the tall Brit, who ran a hand slowly into her hair. Savouring the touch, Ryan nodded towards Juniper. "I don't dilly dally with my battles Juniper you know that. There is a niche for all sorts, but if you wish to ascend to the highest level you must starve for it. You must starve heroically. Accept opponents of lesser standing than yourself but be focused in what you want in this business. I wrestled in the indies back in China and Korea so that is where I learned it."

Ryan smirked and stated to Anampo "Your a gem my dear and your shining brightly~" he recalled after Anampo won her first match. Ryan broke out as much extravagant stuff he could, only for one night of course......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next