by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Not Home Alone

2 posters

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Not Home Alone - Page 30 Empty Re: Not Home Alone

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:28 am

Pure shock and awe....

That was a twist thayXuan wasn't expecting.It left her wanting more,and maybe even watch the whole movie over again. "Wow...You hit it right on the nose,Junko.Not only that,I just knew that it couldn't end that way! Just now way could they settle down while there was still an evil out there." She smiles and looks over to Junko. "Hey,thanks again.F-For tonight.This would have been otherwise a boring night."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:02 am

Junko smiled as she saw that the ending really brought the movie to a perfect and unexpected close. Jill and 11 were just agents who are doing thir job although they are misidentified as a couple. Surely this was worthy to be a top box office hit.

Junko then turned to Xuan and said, "You're very welcome, Xuan." She would go over to her and hug her. "You're my best friend and second sister...I would never disappoint either friend or family. And thank you for watching with me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:38 am

"B-Best friend..." Xuan repeated in an almost trance-like tone of voice.Her face became a flush red. "I've only been here for not even a month.H-How can this be happening so quickly?" She asks Junko. "Its great,but I havent even done anything yet,besides have my first match with you..."

If anything,the combination of snacks,her tired body and mind,and lack of sleep was staring to get to Xuan.She was getting confused very easily.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:07 am

"I know," said Junko. "But it's because you are actually among the first few people to understand my problems. I have needed someone to be with as a friend for so long and I'm glad that someone was you. I wish you were my real sister."

Seeing Xuan starting to feel tired, Junko would say, "Alright, I'll help with cleaning up here while you get back upstairs, wash up, and prepare for bed."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:03 am

Again,maybe it was the lack of sleep that was creeping up on Xuan,and probably Junko too,but Xuan was almost brought to tears.The night was perfect.SHe had someone to talk to,someone to share things with and keep the thief girl company.And for once,it wasnt the Voice.

"H-Hm? Oh,we can both clean up first.T-There's a guest room you can sleep in for tonight,alright?" Xuan shot up to start picking up bowls and plates from the snacks.Xuan was trying to actually hide her blush from Junko...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:05 am

"Okay, is it close to you?" Junko asked as she watched Xuan stand up to help out. "I still want to be close to my dearest friend and second sister." She would help vacuum any crumbs that were leftover from their snacks and also get the cups to the dishwasher. If only her mother and younger sister were here. Surely, they would love to have a third daughter and sister with them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:17 am

Xuan's anwer sounded a bit like she was uncomfortable with the question Junko asked.But,she still answered it anyway. "Y-Yeah...Its on the opposite side of the hall,but next to my room." Xuan put the dishes in the dishwasher,and set it up.It turned on and began cleaning the dishes.They finished cleaning,so Xuan sat back down. "S-So,what next?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:38 am

After cleaning up, Xuan asked what they should do next. Junko would wash her hands after vacuuming to keep herself nice and clean before looking at the clock and answering, "Well, since it's getting late, I say we should wash ourselves up for bed. We might have more to do tomorrow. Is there anything YOU want to do before we rest?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:20 am

After Junko washed her hands,Xuan would be doing the same.She was still tying as heard as she can to hide her face,and so face it was working.It was fading away,but not fast enough. "Um,well we can take showers,a-and just sleep.I think that would be fine.I dont know what else we could do,r-really." She quickly headed upstairs to look for clothes for both her and Junko to change into after showering.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:27 am

"Okay then, that would be wonderful." Junko followed Xuan up the stairs and into her room to receive her clothes. After cleaning up so much, a bath was really needed. "So, who's going to go first? Do you want to go to the shower first or should I?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next