Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn - Page 7 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:02 pm

There it was! It took a while, but Odessa had finally elicited the first submission from Lumi, taking a one fall to nil lead in their submissions battle that she did not intend to relinquish. “I would hardly call them fantasies,” Odessa replied, smirking as Lumi tapped her nose. The French woman had shown weakness for a second, maybe two, and then had immediately reverted back to her confident self. Odessa appreciated the fact that her opponent was so unflappable. She was the same way. The two of them matched up very well against each other. “They’️re more like…prophecies. Perhaps I am not only a dragon and a princess, but also an oracle.” She snickered at her small joke.

After glancing over at the referee for confirmation that Lumi’️s submission had counted, Odessa would let her legs drop away from the white woman’️s waist. She scooted backwards on her bum, putting some distance between them before rising to her feet. “That is one for me,” Odessa intoned, brushing herself off, “and none for you, dearest Lumi. I’️ll give you a moment to recuperate before we continue.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Lumi stood up, stretching nonchalantly. Although she had given up the first fall, she was fairly sure she could still win this match; she just needed to be more careful. "How could an oracle make prophecies when blinded by a beauty such as mine? Perhaps your eyes are dazzled by my light, making you see phantoms in the future where none exist~" Lumi smiles and, after a moment's thought, blows Odessa a small kiss. "There is your reward for besting the knight, dear Odessa... savor the feeling, for it won't happen again~"

After a few moments, Sarn would begin to circle around her beautiful ebony opponent, looking for a good angle to attack her at! She had to be careful, if she wanted to win this...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:44 pm

“Oh, Lumi, you are dazzling,” Odessa replied, as she adjusted her bra to ensure that her breasts would not come popping out in the middle of the match. “But I’️m afraid that my prophetic powers cannot be wrong.” She smirked. When Lumi blew her that kiss, Odessa would laugh softly and catch it in her hand, moving that hand up towards her cheek. It would stop before getting there however, and, slowly, Odessa would move that hand a few inches to the left until it was hovering over her lips. She would open her fingers then, letting the spirit of Lumi’️s kiss plant itself firmly on her mouth. She would wait a second, then let her hand drop to her side, giving Lumi a grin.

As Lumi began circling, Odessa would do the same, watching for any openings which the French woman might present her with, while, at the same time, ready to defend herself against any attacks which might come suddenly from her foe.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Lumi stepped forward, beginning her assault on Odessa! She faked like she was coming in from the left, but darted to the right at the last moment; her targets, this time, was Odessa's wrists. She'd try and grab her left wrist with her left hand and step behind her, while at the same time reaching for her right wrist with her right, hoping to marry them together behind Brock's back! Assuming she managed all that, she'd place a foot on the inside of Odessa's knee and give it a little shove, hoping to bring her opponent down.

"What a saucy thing to do with my chaste kiss... I may have to steal it back from the dragon once she's been taken to my castle~"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:42 pm

Odessa saw Lumi begin to move and immediately adopted a defensive posture, ready to turn the tables the instant the attacking Lumi came into range. The French woman was coming at her from the left, so Odessa readied herself, paused for just an instant, and then lunged—coming up with nothing but empty air between her hands. Lumi had cut to the right suddenly, and was now behind her, grabbing her wrists and marrying them restrictively behind her back!

“Oh, aren’️t you a clever one…” Odessa whispered over her shoulder, before Lumi planted her foot on Odessa’️s knee and shoved. The ebony beauty went down to the mat, landing face first with a loud grunt, as she was unable to use her restricted arms to break her fall.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:00 am

Oops. She had only meant to bring Odessa to her knees, not slam her face into the mat. Ah, well... mistakes will be made. She'd just have to make it up to the British woman later, Lumi supposed. For now, though, more pressing matters were at hand...

Sarn sat on Brock's back, letting the ebon beauty's hands go for a moment, but the diva intended to get swift revenge for her first submission! She'd spin around on Odessa's back, reaching for the women's legs, hoping to curl them back and trap the beauty in a painful Boston Crab!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:35 am

Odessa had no idea that Lumi had only intended to bring her to her knees, but even so, she held no ill will towards the French woman. Either way, she had to applaud the Continental beauty for so quickly turning the tables after Odessa had elicited the first submission.

Lumi obviously didn’️t want to give up the advantage, as she immediately jumped on top of Odessa, turning around to face Odessa’️s legs and bending the British woman’️s lower limbs upwards, locking her into a painful Boston crab! “Ugh,” Odessa groaned, her hands scrabbling at the mat as she tried to pull free from her opponent’️s hold. Earlier, Lumi had managed to escape her Boston crab by pulling them towards the ropes and forcing Odessa to stand up to pull her backwards—why couldn’️t Odessa do the same? Slowly, she would begin trying to drag the two of them towards the ropes…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:16 am

"Ah, do you seek to escape my affections, dear Odessa? You'll have to try harder than that." Lumi sat up a little, then came down hard on Odessa's back, looking to drive her opponent into the mat and keep her down for her Boston Crab to work its magic. "Why don't you simply give in? Then we can finish our battle on the third point--doesn't such an ending suit two titans of beauty and grace such as ourselves~?"

Last edited by 11307 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:36 am

Lumi remembered the way she herself had escaped a Boston Crab during their battle for the first fall, evidently, and did not intend to allow Odessa to escape in the same manner. The ebony beauty let out a loud “Ooomph!” as her French opponent’️s rear end came down hard on her back, pushing her down into the mat and momentarily stopping her crawling progress towards the edge of the ring and the ropes.

Odessa would look up over her shoulder and smirk at Lumi, knowing that the French woman had to be loving this opportunity to dominate her. Odessa did not intend to allow it to last for long. “Oh, you think I would give in…mmph…like this, Lumi darling? You shouldn’️t expect me to give in to a hold so simplistic, so virtually painless, dear. I’️m sure you wouldn’️t want me to do anything less than my very best to win each and every fall, and I expect you to do nothing less than your very worst to try to force me into submission. Then, and only then, if you somehow elicit a submission from me…then we shall finish this in the manner you suggest, dearest Lumi.”

Odessa would begin clawing her way towards the ropes again, intending to continue her efforts in that respect for as long as she could.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:28 pm

"I admire your ability to always have an eloquent line prepared, no matter the situation, darling." Lumi said, wrenching her opponent's legs back, a small smile still playing on her lips. Odessa was one of the most durable opponents she had ever faced, refusing to budge even with her body strained in her devastating Boston Crab. What's more, it seemed like she was deadset on escaping it, and Lumi didn't have a clear cut way to stop her. As it stood, the best strategy seemed to be simply exacerbating the pain of the hold by straining Odessa as potently as she could, hoping the woman would be overwhelmed and tap out before she could make the long, painful crawl to the ropes.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next