by acuya Today at 1:19 am

» Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior
by Vcom7418 Today at 1:18 am

» The Lotus Peak
by JimmyRussler Today at 12:24 am

» That Little Café Around the Corner
by JimmyRussler Today at 12:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Haru45g, LARIATO, LtLukas, mnpinner, noob, Person, snappleR, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Match For Max.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 pm by Scarf

Just wondering if I could get something going for my newest Friction wrestler.
If anybody finds themselves interested or has any possible ideas for the future don't hesitate to hit me up, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Comments: 0

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

Post by Daaharu on Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:29 am

Odessa looked back at Lumi as the French woman looked at her. Their eyes met. Odessa would hold Lumi’s gaze as she tried to pull herself together, pull herself back onto her feet. But she couldn’t lift herself with arms and legs as weak as this. It had been a case of an unstoppable force and an immovable object…and both had come away without a victory.

“A…draw.” Odessa would carefully pronounce the words as she tried to find some balance, some spark of life left. She couldn’t. It would be a while. Maybe several minutes. She could gather up enough energy to talk, however. That much she could do.

“That was…a w-wonderful match, Lumi…” she would say wistfully, looking back on the whole grand duel between the two elegant beauties. “I’ve never known a woman cast from the same mold as I…so alike in temperament, and in ability…and I should like to know you better, if you’d be willing…”

She would smile, but that smile would have a bit of an edge to it as she would add: “And, perhaps…if we spend more time together…we can learn each other’s weaknesses, fight again, and decide a victor between us.”

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

Post by TekRobo on Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:39 am

Lumi could've made a quip here. Probably. She was too tired to think straight.

"Yes, that sounds lovely, dear..." She murmured, closing her eyes for a long moment as three men and one women, all dressed in black suits, detached from the crowd, hurrying to the ring and to Lumi's side. "We'll have to... go out to dinner sometime. Perhaps... lobster."

Before she could speak another word, she was quietly helped to her feet, before she shook herself and began to leave. She hesitated for one moment--then continued on her way. She didn't think she was strong enough to help Odessa up at the moment, and having one of her associate's do it would be... tacky. The British woman hardly needed it anyway--if there was one thing Lumi had learned this match, it was that Odessa could handle herself.

~FIN~

Julia 'The Jackhammer' Forge

TekRobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top