Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn - Page 3 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:54 am

Odessa savored this little act of revenge, choking Lumi just as she had been choked earlier, and rubbing the French girl’️s face into the mat in an act of humiliation. Lumi’️s amazed murmur—that Odessa sure was fast on her feet—pleased her, too. It made her smile. “I am indeed. Afraid you may be in over your head, Lumi?” she replied, winking at her opponent’️s reddening face.

Lumi began to struggle, doing her best to escape from Odessa’️s headlock, pulling on the ebony amazon’️s arm with both hands. Odessa tightened the hold as much as she could, but she knew Lumi was going to escape sooner or later. She would have to adjust, then, and make it so that she could let the white-skinned beauty out of the headlock when it benefited her, just as Lumi had allowed her to escape from the scissor hold. Odessa would turn over onto her knees as well, then throw one leg upwards and outwards, trying to swing it over Lumi’️s back so that she might mount the French girl like a horse. As she did that, Odessa would use her free hand to deliver a hard spank to Lumi’️s barely-covered, pasty white butt. “What a lovely ass for me to kick…” she marveled.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Lumi gasped when she felt the tight, black vice of Odessa's arm loosen; a fast breath was mandatory if she wished to continue being a contender in their duel. Unfortunately, the diva couldn't slip away quite as fast as she wanted to. Before she could escape completely, she felt Odessa's muscular thigh over her back, followed quickly by the heavy weight of the black beauty's full body! The rear end which she had so covertly admired now squarely on her back, Lumi's eyes widened as she realized what a horribly compromising position she was in! Not something she'd want circulated on the news stations at all.

Her thoughts were suddenly crystalized when she felt a painful, stinging slap, right onto her plush, gorgeous derriere--Brock had spanked her! And it was probably going to leave a mark, as well! Even this situation, of course, could be turned to her advantage, if she wore the spank mark with enough pride, but it'd set her up as a kind of a sex-hunter, and she didn't want that reputation... already, Odessa was complicating things. She needed to remove the ebon giant from her back before any more trouble as caused!

To accomplish this, Sarn hooked her arms around Odessa's legs, holding her in place, then suddenly shifted her weight, standing on her knees... and in a sudden burst of speed and strength, rose to her feet with Odessa still on her back! She couldn't hold this pose for long, but she didn't need to; instantly she fell backwards, hoping to slam her opponent against the mat!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Odessa smirked as she watched her opponent’️s delicious, perfect derriere jiggle, a small, light red mark indicating the exact spot where her hand had fallen upon it. She knew how proud Lumi was—she was the same way, and being mounted and spanked in this manner in front of thousands upon thousands of cheering fans would certainly have raised her hackles. She would have been able to turn even a sticky situation such as this one around, however, and she knew that Lumi was probably more than capable of doing just that.

And so she was. When Lumi lifted herself up onto her feet, turning Odessa’️s position from one of complete dominance to one that was rather precarious, the ebony beauty realized that she had lost the advantage, and clung to her opponent for only a second more before letting go, and allowing herself to drop back onto the mat. She began to roll away to get to her feet, but before she could, Lumi came down on top of her, squishing Odessa between her smooth, creamy white body and the mat. “Ooooof!” Odessa groaned, feeling a little deflated after impact.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Lumi felt Odessa beneath her; the black woman hadn't managed to slip away from that slam, at any rate. The diva now possessed a few moments of control over the situation. She would need to pay Odessa back for the humiliating hand print, of course... and secure the edge in their contest, as well. All while giving the crowd a show. Not that difficult, all things told.

"Oh, Odessa, you make a simply divine mattress! You should quick this wrestling business and seek employment as one of those~!" Lumi sings out, tone playful, wiggling her despoiled rear against Odessa's belly to the laughter of the crowds. Then, in a quieter tone of voice, she says: "I'm hiring, dear~" At that moment, she'd stand up, getting off of her rather attractive opponent, and place her foot between Odessa's back and the mat: if she could, she'd flip Brock onto her belly, in prime position for a devastating camel clutch!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:36 am

Odessa chuckled as Lumi taunted her, wiggling her white rear end against her black belly to the raucous laughter of the crowd. The diva truly did love playing to the fans. She wasn’️t the only one who could curry their favor, however—Odessa would prove that to her by match’️s end.

“And you, my dear Lumi, would make a lovely sofa!” Odessa retorted, a big smile on her face despite the disadvantageous position that she was in. “Between those lovely pillows on your chest and this…mmph…soft, plush cushion you have here, you would make the loveliest seat in all of Tokyo!” She reached up to poke a finger into the spot on Lumi’️s wiggling posterior where her spank had left that light red mark. “Oh, but what’️s this? Looks like this cushion has a stain! That will only depreciate the value, my dear.” That got another round of laughter from the crowd, and Odessa smiled smugly. Then, she would lower her voice, and add: “If you are going to speak of you and I and beds, Lumi, perhaps you should speak of it somewhere more intimate…not in front of mixed company.”

She would grunt as Lumi lifted up and flipped her over. The ebony beauty would begin trying to crawl away, but she had a smile on her face—she had a feeling that she knew what was about to happen to her, and mentally applauded Lumi for her penchant for the dramatic.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:34 am

Lumi was honestly surprised by Odessa's response; the woman was shockingly fast on her feet when it came to quips, and seemed impossible to fluster. What's more, her rebuttal had been... well, it had made Lumi's cheeks turn the slightest bit pink. An impressive feat, to say the least. Her respect for her opponent was growing at a rate which was swiftly becoming annoying, to be entirely honest. She should be using her intelligence to win the match, not give Odessa kudos.

This next move should swing things in her favor. Brock may be crawling towards the ropes, but she hadn't escaped from Lumi yet. The diva drop onto Odessa's back, letting her beautiful rear crush down on the ebon beauty; then, she'd grab Odessa's arms, trying to pull then back and over her knees! If she manages to put Brock in this position without the titaness escaping, she'd wrap her hands around the beautiful woman's chin and pull her head back, stretching her out in a camel clutch! "Your skill with wordplay is amazing, Odessa; I'm in awe! But that can only carry you so far... and I fully intend to make you tap out, no matter how witty you are~"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:02 am

Glancing up over her shoulder, Odessa caught a quick glimpse of her opponent’️s pink cheeks. That sight made Odessa’️s smile grow twice as wide—she had managed to cause a small crack in Lumi’️s polished, unflinching veneer, and that felt like a major step towards defeating this creamy-skinned, purple-haired beauty.

“Why, thank you,” Odessa responded to Lumi’️s kind words, as the woman sat down on her once again and wiggled that magnificent white rear on her back. “I must admit, Lumi, that you have quite the silver tongue yourself. Sadly, silver will only be good enough for second place.” Even as she taunted her beautiful ivory opponent, her arms were tucked neatly behind the woman’️s knees, and her chin was captured by Lumi’️s warm hands, which pulled her back into a stressful camel clutch that managed to elicit a low groan from the British woman.

“Do your worst, darling!” Odessa challenged. “In the end, you’️ll be the one left tongue-tied, breathless, and thoroughly defeated.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:29 am

"You seem extraordinarily confident for a women in your position, darling." Lumi commented, breathing heavily, as she lowered her opponent and let her rest for a moment, before taking hold of her chin again to stretch her back, further weakening the beautiful wrestler's body. Sarn wondered what the source of Odessa's confidence was for a moment; it was a two out of three match, after all. Maybe she thought she could come back and win it after she tapped out? Or perhaps she intended to escape the camel clutch...

Whatever the means, Lumi's current plan was hardly novel. She'd stretch, allow Odessa a second or two of rest, then stretch again; repeat until the pain grew too terrible for Brock to stand. As long as her opponent stayed where she was, in the middle of the ring, and didn't try any funny business, it looked like smooth sailing from here on out...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:24 am

Odessa could only groan in reply to Lumi’️s observation. As confident as she was, there was no pretending that the camel clutch wasn’️t hurting, just a little—or maybe just a little more than a little. When Lumi let go of her face and allowed Odessa’️s head to fall down, the ebony beauty took a deep breath and gave a quick reply to her opponent’️s taunt. “No matter what position you have me in, Lumi, I know that I will win. Simply because I am a winner.”

She had to admit, though, that the camel clutch was quite a difficult position for her to be in, and she would have to think fast if she wanted to refrain from submitting and giving Lumi an early one-nil advantage in this battle. As securely as Lumi held her, however, Odessa had very few options. She began wiggling her upper body back and forth, in small, efficient arcs, hoping that she might be able to free one of her hands and use it to break the hold. She knew the chances of that happening were slim to none; her only real hope, then, was in her legs. She would try to get her knees beneath her lovely ebony frame, figuring that, if she could do that, she might be able to throw Lumi off of her with a mighty push.

Last edited by 10885 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:33 pm

"Self-confidence is a respectable trait, although it can be inappropriate in... excess amounts~" Lumi remarked casually, smirking down at Odessa. The diva was more relaxed now then she had been throughout the entire match, and impetuously decided to field Odessa a question. "Your hair... do you dye it, or is that the natural color?" She queried, beginning to reapply the pressure to her opponent's neck. "It's a very striking color, you know, such a stark white; contrasts very nicely with your skin tone, I imagine. I'm certain every eye is drawn to you when you walk onto stage..."

Sarn was careful, very careful, to keep Odessa's arms locked down, shifting slightly to deny her any leverage to escape the camel clutch; however, she doesn't notice Brock's legs. The ebony beauty would be able to maneuver them into a crouching position, Lumi not noticing her movements... and would be quite easily flung off of Brock and onto her back when Odessa used her crouched position to push backwards!

To her credit, despite being taken completely off guard, Lumi did not utter an ungainly squeal of surprise; she rallied almost immediately, trying to get off her butt as soon as possible, before Odessa could attack her!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next